MI5 'used sexual abuse of children at Kincora to blackmail the politician paedophiles'

"An inquiry into allegations of mistreatment – including sexual abuse – at a Belfast boys’ home has restarted amid claims MI5 agents knew about the alleged abuses but chose to use them to blackmail pedophile public figures.

The Historical Institutional Abuse (HIA) Inquiry reconvened on Tuesday to examine allegations dating as far back as the 1970s. It is alleged boys at the Kincora care home in Belfast were subject to vicious abuse.

Underlying the allegations are suggestions MI5 – the UK’s internal security service – knew about the claimed abuses. Rather than reporting them, however, MI5 is alleged to have used its knowledge to blackmail senior political figures."

Links:

The Independent (UK)
- MI5 'used sexual abuse of children at Kincora to blackmail the politician paedophiles'
- archive.is/JCckT

- "The Kincora scandal: 'MI5 tried to blackmail Belfast homosexual,' says whistleblower"
- archive.is/QyRDP

Belfast Telegraph
- "Kincora child abuse: Ex-Army intelligence officer Colin Wallace has nothing to fear from giving evidence, court told"
- archive.is/upt2t

RT (Russia Today, "news service") kek
- "MI5 ‘blackmailed pedophile politicians’ over Belfast boys’ home abuse, inquiry hears"
- archive.is/nGxDe

You'll find hundreds more articles all over Google News about this.

Thoughts, reactions? WTF?

Are you surprised? CIA does the same shit.

I'm going to judge Trump or any future "nationalist" by how publicly he puts the intelligence kikes over the coals, or if he does at all.

5 years ago
take off your tinfoil hat. there is no way child sex slaves are used to blackmail politicians.

Today
its literally true.

This. I used to fucking call those pedowood faggots niggers and tell them to fuck off to /x/. I guess I owe them a bit of an apology. not a full apology, though, bc some of that was still way off the rails, probably

Doesn't surprise me. Look up the Franklin Coverup.

FFS Bill Clinton rode something literally called the Lolita express

They're trying to present this as some hard-hitting revelation when it's so long after the fact (and almost everyone outed has - surprise! - died) that it's useless.

I think the best gauge of the power a person has is if revelations like this only make the mainstream media after they died.

There's unsubstantiated allegations that Lord Mountbatten (the Queen's uncle) was involved as well, though obviously no one (in the UK) will ever touch that in this century

Bump

i'd think most Holla Forums knows about pedowood, british elite, jews/israel, afghan soldiers, etc

where are those quirky fun bite-sized "did you know" videos for all this pedo shit? i can't keep track of it all

N I C E M E M E

Oh fuck off, you people are worse than the idiots that get triggered over rach threads.

A place called Dolphin Square (lodging housing for MPs in Westminster during the 1980s) suddenly erupted into and then dropped out of the British headlines.

Never did find out why. Or why Operation Midland - the investigation into unsavoury sexual practises at that address - suddenly collapsed in March 2016.

Probably pure coincidence.

A lot of the stuff that gets linked to from here about that stuff segues into ebil natzees, Mengele experiments and other obvious bullshit so that it looks like a disinfo op.

Most politicians are perverts of some sort. Pedos, faggots, etc. The Jews won't even let them step foot in DC if they don't have some dirt on them.

Fuck off Mohammad. Muslims are all child molesters. This is a simple fact.

But, Rach threads should be banned immediately for superfaggotry. If you don't believe that, then you should leave.

Or spooky magical shit, which always pisses me off. I always told them to cut it out with the supernatural shit and show the political part of it, but they couldn't stop, so I would just tell them to fuck off to /x/

why?

religion and politics have always been intertwined

it bamboozles me that Holla Forums loses its mind over occult influences like freemasons and kabbalah symbolism, yet there is an insane bunch of ethno-religious semites controlling US foreign policy (and other parts) while another massive religious group runs roughshed over the middle east and north africa, and is gaining control in europe

to say they engage in this stuff (that they believe in occult/magic/superntural) is not the same as buying into whether or not is real or not (you believing the supernatural)

No, I totally agree. I said that same thing to those motherfuckers, but they said the opposite: you can't understand it unless you understand the mind control and the special powers they have. Look, if you're using basic psychology to show subliminal messaging or linguistic/discursive manipulation, then that's okay. But, when you start saying that showing someone an egg will control their mind because [spooky occult bullshit] or that raping little children gives people magical mind-control powers (over people they've never met), then that is /x/-tier bullshit. If you simply say, hey these people believe in this spooky shit, and this gives them a central belief system and secret codes and helps unify them as a group, then I'm totally down.

PS. pretty much all Judaism is magic. they put little magical figures on all of their 'real' literature. I've seen it.

I think it basically boils down to "there's not really any way for us to know if this occult shit is real or not but these ultra-rich, child-fucking superkikes sure seem to think so"

It'd be foolish to discuss such a topic of this nature without at least bringing it up but to claim that it actually holds some tangible power would be moreso

I agree, except to say that i believe it does hold tangible material power on the participants. Rituals and "shock treatments" such as initiations create strong bonds between humans, but for knowable psychological reasons, not spooky magic.

Kill yourself for being a kike's pawn and be part of the degeneration of Holla Forums.

care to explain, or are you going to just keep shitposting?

we're on the same node, kike. And, apparently you are too

Catholic church is big into this - steady supply of victims pulled right from their orphanages.

I think that they are stealing children from the poor, and giving them to politically connected homosexuals, one of which pretends to be female, so they look like a normal family, and not two queers with stolen kids.

This. Politics and the occult are inextricably intertwined.