Is it morally wrong for a 27 guy to have a 14 yo gf ?

is it morally wrong for a 27 guy to have a 14 yo gf ?

Standard rule of creepy says yes.

if this chick is 14, fuck morals

who made this rule ?

i posted her because she looks like my gf.
she's also 5'9, not bad for a 14 yo

Google "14 year old girl" and do an image search, and decide for yourself if its wrong.

I'm 14!!

those were the normal ages for marriage in ancient greece

That's the old rule. The new rule is (your age) - (your age) + 14.

Just for white males.

16 would be more appropriate, I think

regardless of right or wrong, it makes you a fucking looser

I sure hope OP thinks I'm 16

Just in america and europe and just for white males.

why is that ?

Euler but now it's just convention.

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading). You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

nice psta.
really made me think

Camila Davalos

who?

Yes

This law is retarded. If you're over 18, the minimum should be 18 for it to not be creepy. If you're 18 or less, I won't comment. The only people calling you creepy are 30 year old whores who missed their opportunity. Men on the other hand are all mentally high-fiving you.

Depends who's morals you're talking about. I'd say that there's a large gap in experience, so you should tred VERY carefully if you're serious about the girl.

Pic attached is OP.

OP go for for it, you only live once.

Thats the name of the girl in OPs pic

nah nigga you're almost double her age

that's creepy as hell

Type gemelas davalos on google

I'm drunk and this got me for like five whole seconds. Grats.

Anyway OP don't do it she's like half your fucking age. By your standards and just judging by the sort of shit youve grown up with she's stupid as shit and will annoy you. Her only value is sex and you can do better.

Laws and what the government determines the people feel is moral, or at least it is if the people don't vote someone in to change the law. So yes, its morally wrong according to the majority.

Plus, don't you want a girl with big tits and a nice ass?

Nah, you're fine OP. I wish you the best of luck with your relationship.

yes.

fucking sick douchebag. can get a woman your age? why would you have to predate school girls? are you that much of a loser?

Young girls are objectively more attractive and more pleasant to be around. You can't blame OP for eating fruit while it's still ripe.

Pluck the fallen ripe fruit?

This is more or less how it is OP.
Morality isn't justifiable from an individual perspective.
Societies can't function unless some moral code is enforced and if you wish to live within that society, to any degree, you have to accept the authority of the code.
Smaller infractions can be openly challenged, but the larger the negative opinion that an act carries, just questioning the code will be met with violent opposition, not just by enforcers, but any given member in the society with a mind to do so.
So,
1) Find a new society (one with authority to protect a different code within separate borders).
2) Keep doing what you're doing, just accept your actions as immoral.
3) Martyr yourself for reform, but know when to realize when a society doesn't want your change.
3) Stop it.

Teenagers aren't little kids they want to fuck and it dosen't ruin their life like it does with little kids who aren't psychically or mentally prepared for sex.

The age of consent is too high at 18. 14 is skirting things a little, but its not like life is all about exact numbers.

Not so bad honestly.

14?
Too old.

This guy gets it. The ideal age range is 7-12 years old.

Honesty I think 13 to 18 is prime. If the law changed to accommodate that I think it'd be about perfect.

Little kids do nothing for me and I've seen mountains of cp since 2006 when I came to ibs.

I wish the pedos on librechan liked grills 13 to 18. There's like zero jail bait there its all kids who do nothing for me :( .

Finding good jailbait is a pain these days.

Why would you even say such a thing?

Are there not entire websites dedicated to "jailbait", which are typically just images reposted from girls social media profiles?

The guys over on librechan have full nudes and stuff, 16 year old girl pics are hard to find nude.

Being into barely legal sucks sometimes.

no

What are you talking about 50% of every nude selfie is 16 years old.

It doesn't cause any damage, it's just abnormal and illegal

I also want to know this.

Just reverse image search it.

I'm pretty sure that's a guy.
It looks like a trap to me.

That's why they want to know who it is.

STUPID HEAD.

I think YOU'RE a stupid head.

Depends on context, post more detail if you want a real judgment

The rule was originally that the 'ideal' age gap between husband and wife, at marriage, was (husband's age)/2+7=(wife's age). So a 20 year-old man would be happiest with a 17 year-old bride, etc. It wasn't a lower limit… younger and older were both non-ideal. xkcd popularized this as a "lower limit finder" for both genders.

Sort of. In practice it seems girls married at menarche (which could be anywhere from 12 to 20) and men anywhere from 20 (considered too young) to 50 (considered too old). Aristotle gave 16 and 35 as the ideal ages, but this advice was specifically because he thought people were marrying at the wrong ages.

Meanwhile slaves were apparently considered "fair game" starting at around 9, giving the way their prices pop up from nearly nothing at 7 to more than adults at 8-9.

no, if her pussy bleeds that's nature telling you that she's ready to breed. The reason white people are dying out is because they ignore basic biology and replace natures rules with arbitrary bullshit

no, itsjust illegal to fuck her

Feminist bullshit. You are playing into the hands of old hags and single mothers who hit the wall.

14 is probably the age that people can make their own decisions, or at least other people including their parents can't really stop them.

They still need their parents, i'm against it so long as they're still around.

so, in your opinion everything is fine when the 14 yo gf is an orphan?

They'll probably want a dominant parent figure in a relationship when they grow older, it's problematic. Maybe people used to marry little girls because growing up with a partner makes you loyal to them. The loyalty would be the adults responsibility, where as a teen would be more trustworthy.

Did you grow evil in the last 13 years? Would adult women prefer you when you were 14? Nothing wrong with it, enjoy life.

horny kids sexualize adults if i remember correctly, pretty ironic

Well user, tell us what you usually talk about.

just look at your posted gif. don't fully grown women look hotter than those skin n bones teens?

but your obligated to be attracted to it in a sense

Ask this guy

Fox1

An orphan is probably better off with a husband than left alone.

Other way around, silly. The ultimate reason men claimed girls "young" in traditional society was, desire; reason for desire, to make babies. Then in populations with stable families, girls evolved to feel strong loyalty towards the man she grew up with (i.e., her husband).

No of course not…
It's only immoral to do things which harm other people, if you non-abusive relationship with a teen then that is in no way "immoral". It's like the opposite of immoral since you are pleasuring them physically and emotionally.
Braindead authoritarians can't tell the difference between a 14 year old and a 4 year old, fuck their forced outrage.

Daddy and I are OK with it… what's the problem?

Have fun in jail nigger

In high school, the 16-year old cheerleaders were all fucking 25-year olds.

They were also massive whores.

Yeah and the 25 yr old teachers are all fucking the football team.

bamp

I don't have a problem with this

no

yes

I guarantee the teen was black

Why would a loving consensual relationship be morally wrong?

no

no

yes… maybe… no