Im having an LSD trip right now. im going fucking insane. this is all an illusion. YOU IDIOTS...

im having an LSD trip right now. im going fucking insane. this is all an illusion. YOU IDIOTS. youre parasites on the lowest frequency of the mind! THIS IS ALL A PRACTICAL JOKE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7_gcs09iThXybpVgjHZ_7g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNkcM3VLpfhajhF8kQgrwvE1nkS0xeH5-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try having fun m8, you might actually like it now that your mind is properly open for new sensations.

I'm also tripping and it sucks. I should be out having fun with my friends but I'm too busy thinking it's all an illusion and being a cunt

Yeah I had a really fucking awful time on acid, never gonna do it again man. But shrooms I've done plenty, and they're great (been a while though).

Look OP, just wanted you to know that I'm here and think you're probably a pretty cool guy - so just ride this high out and enjoy it while it's here; after all, is there any reason to be around other than to enjoy yourself?

Happy tripping, friend.

tell me how to put the pieces together. I will never be the same

Haha, you're just having a bit of a trip dude, you know that you'll be fine, just gotta keep reminding yourself to have fun. The pieces are all together, and everything is good. Also, I recommend hanging out in your bed and getting some shut eye, the computer is no good for a tripping man.

kys, this is the single most enjoyable thing you'll experience in your entire life and you're blowing it by being a cunt.

Sadly, we already know this.

Watch every episode of this channel

youtube.com/channel/UC7_gcs09iThXybpVgjHZ_7g

I tripped the other day and marathon'd it and I'm pretty sure I have secret powers now

Hey OP. Are you ready for Ascension? Hale Bopp will return soon. And we will follow Ti and Do to Heaven's Gates.

Hello, OP, you may think this is a call for your affection, but I'm telling you that it's ~5÷10, because you haven't even begun to realize that the flegm of my mother's breath is 0 × ∞

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNkcM3VLpfhajhF8kQgrwvE1nkS0xeH5-

Moar pls

Are you even the guy that's tripping?

For anyone who ever plans to trip you should download and watch Samsara and or Baraka, it will change your life.

The classic trip band.

Fellow psychonaut here. Goodnoptions:

1. Pray to the Goddess of Rot for her wisdom.

2. Go temporarily Christfag.

3. Dissociate and wait.

You're an faggot.

OP you are so fucking FUCKING so much

Tip to any of you who like tripping:
Take 5 grams of shrooms and go swimming at a one of those secret lakes (if you have any in your town). That shit was fucking unbelievable for me. I thought I was fishman God with thunder powers and I could talk to all the creatures of the sea; really was beautiful.

All junkies belong to prison.

Burn all drugs and put the junkies where they belong: IN PRISON.

DEATH TO DEGENERATES

Go play miniature golf dude

This is bait