What went so horribly horribly wrong?

What went so horribly horribly wrong?

They fucked with the blood splatter. That's about it, the clips I saw from it were otherwise decent.

they made a sequel to a shitty meme movie that had been forgotten a decade ago

there's no way this could have gone right

beta

reddit

[insert random buzzword-esque insult here]

[insert random
pejorative adjective][racial based slur]

not enough of pic related

Nothing. Just this is built on the "300 visual gimmick" and Eva Green's tits. Sadly, we saw all of those before

She has the perfect manic psycho post sex murderer eyes.

Just another franchise killed by forced feminism.

You're missing the forest for the trees, here

Someone has to carry the film. The guy in the main male role is a literal nobody, even a piece of plastic has more charisma and acting talent. So they have hired an actor with charisma, and because they knew that this movie will mainly attract male viewers, because muh ancient Greek supersoldiers and war and killing, they have chosen a woman. One with nice tits.

You think this is feminism?

Defend your shit taste Greenfags

This, 300 is pure homoerotic kino. There were only 2 women in the first movie and both had a very marginal role.

lol

It was a good enough movie. People like the original more because 300 was a pretty simple action movie without much nuance and it looked beautiful. This one told a more complicated story and made you sympathize at least somewhat with the main antagonist so it's not as fun to watch. I'll watch the original 300 any time because it's just fun and badass and deals in the broadest archetypes.

Get a load of this cuck. The movie bombed because again, like with Ghostbusters, you feminist allies have no idea what men actually think like.

Should have been named 301, and they should have scheduled the 299 prequels.

Artemisia of Caria was a real woman but she didn't die in the Battle of Salamis like in the movie.

NO Gerard Butler.

Idea already copyrighted by marvel

I'm not who you say I am, and I liked 300, but after seeing it even for the second time, it didn't hit that hard. Sure, the violence, the monsters and the slight mystical ancient setting was cool, not to mention the great slow-motion action and the visuals, which looked like a comic book that came alive.

Does that movie qualify as to "what men want"?

Also, I can like what I want to like, and I can have some chit-chat about a random thought, because other than that it's all just spitting buzzwords at each other and labeling the fellow poster something, just like you did. Where are your bloody facts to strengthen your opinion? I can tell you, that at least I'm 100% sure in the main guy's 0 charisma thing. I honestly can't recall any of his scenes or lines…

tl; dr: Go fuck yourself

Alt Right: The Movie

Like Sin City?

I wish the Holocaust was real