I'm not sure if it's due to forums like us, people waking up or memes...

I'm not sure if it's due to forums like us, people waking up or memes, but it's pretty open and obvious that many people, especially alot of normal hard working people are becoming openly anti-semetic. France and Poland seem to be at the forefront of this new wave.

The rise of "anti-semtism" in Paris is directly linked to their ever increasing population of Muslims.

THESE KIKES ARE NOT SEMITIC. THEY ARE KHAZARIAN LEECHES. FUCK THEIR BUZZWORDS. WE ARE ANTI-TALMUDIC BECAUSE KHAZAR TRASH HIJACKED SEMITIC JEWS RELIGION AND REPLACED IT WITH RADICAL VILE SEWAGE IN THE 500s. REAL JEWS LOOK LIKE MUDSHITS AND THEY ARE LESS THAN 20% OF SO CALLED JEWS TODAY.

Thanks for bringing in the daily dose of retard friendo, needed it.

Oyy veyy

THAS' RITE

this

The Poles have always been "anti-semitic" though.

"white" jews ARE NOT semites

The Orthodox ones [I think it's Orthodox] that absolutely hate the jews that are ruining the west, are the semites.

That's irrelevant though because they're all getting shoahed.

less than 5%. Ashkenazim are 90% plus.

I like the way you think

I needed to clarify so I wasn't called a shill.

I really feel sorry for Spilberg, i got nothing but happy memories of enjoying his work as a child, it is really a shame that he has to be lumped with all the scumm of his kind

What? He is scummy. He's not being "lumped in with". He is being properly labeled as a scummy kike.

what has he done that is scummy? i only remeber his movies and they where all very kid friendly and degeneracy free

jew

You are aware that not even Hitler despised all Jews merely for being born as Jews, ain't you?

Besides, i asked what did he DO, not what he IS

Yes and that is the biggest thing he did wrong.

He trusted some jews as advisers / generals in his army.

I'm convinced he took the suicide mission to invade and attack Russia due to them.

It's probably due to half of France being Arab.

So Hitler's fatal flaw was that he didn't hate Jews *enough*

So much edge

sure thing Shlomo, it had nothing to do with Ethnic Germans being slaugtherd by slabs in the piece of Germany that was left surrounded by Poland.

You are either a JIDF trying to make Holla Forums look extremist to scare off normies who stumble here
a retarded redneck with no knowledge of history, or 12 year old edge lord.
Either way it's obvious you are just a troll

Way to out (((yourselvres))).

lel

Hitler's*