I'm becoming low energie and even psychotic even though I already was. My brain is a mess. A total fucking mess...

I'm becoming low energie and even psychotic even though I already was. My brain is a mess. A total fucking mess. Can we have a good old fashioned humor thread? I really need some distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nbpJjKxVxK8
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos
archive.is/wB2nb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humor is a Jewish invention to collectively suade us from engaging in action to make a change by playing on our natural biological instincts to prefer happiness over dispair of which the Jews have caused.

There will be no humor on Holla Forums. Not as long as the Jews are alive.
Stop letting Jews turn you into little sheep too content to rise up against them because internet memes give you a chuckle.

Stop enjoying things. You're playing right into the Jew's hand.

I'm really messed up guy dude. I for one need it. Psychosis and shit you really have no idea. I spend all day lurking pol and walking around my appartment trying to repress strange shit in my brain. I just need some humor to distract my brain for the time being.

bump

No. You're a shit, and your shit's all fucked up. Your brain is fucked up too and you should probably just kill yourself, sooner rather than later. Nothing good will ever happen to you, your pain will only intensify as you age, until you wither and die while everything you thought you loved disappears, leaving only you in an empty pit of despair and suffering. This is your fate

;^) just fucking with you m9 we love you fam

face your demons, do not distract from them.

Beautiful syrupnigger sporting
Just a friendly match

I'm surprised they let that through since they have him one a 14 second delay so they can bleep and cut that shit out.

That wasn't funny at all…

UUUU

Holla Forums is not going to help you if you are in a fucked mood or low energy, go outside and go for a run or something, or meditate.

Don't be so mean. No bullies ITT pls.

This.

Hebro Israelite Kicked Out of Ghetto Church For Preaching 'We Wuz Kangz:

Blacks Burn Down Their Own Neighborhood Over Nazis and Inequality

now pretend the fu-manchu guy said "that's not what your wife told me" right at the end

Tell us what's up and maybe we can help.

Have you tried not being a drugfag degenerate? That will fix your broken brain pretty quickly.
Get a job.

what's the point of that?

mfw that's my city

Thanks democrats and niggers.

This fucking guy

enjoying yourself is a social contruct

kek
Humour is the only reason I found Holla Forums and it's the same with most of us with a life.

maybe you're the shill

I felt the same way. Some might criticize me, but I feel better after playing some video games. They help me regain focus.

Then I went out with friends and I feel loads better.

I don't know if you like your vidya but whatever keeps your mind focused for a while having fun will let you regain the reins over your brain.

mouse pad

Ain't No Rest for the Triggered - Social Justice_ The Musical Chris Ray Gun
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE

murdoch murdoch
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw/videos

Joe Rogan discusses the Timothy Boatwright story on October 19th, 2015 on his #711 Joe Rogan Experience Podcast.
youtube.com/watch?v=nbpJjKxVxK8

primitive technology
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos

Don't go hollow, my brother pollack. You won't get to see the end of the drama.

God damn, I love Don Cherry so much. The one thing I still respect about my country is that man.

Agreed.

He is the only true nationalist left on Canadian TV

archive.is/wB2nb

I guess niggers have no agency.

They dindu nuttin

On the anchor baby picture.

Does she get to live in his house rent free now?

Wife level

this level of cuckoldry makes me feel sick inside

take a break from Holla Forums sometimes, read a book or something.
Don't forget that part of shills job is to make all enemies of establishment demoralized and low energy and as one facebook research proved, you can influence peoples mood by what kind of news and posts you filter to them, don't get too caught up in the mess this world is in, yes it's shit, but we need to be strong to do something about it, not nervous wrecks, so like I said, take a break from Holla Forums sometimes and do something that lowers stress (exercising, something creative, something fun, get a pet pic related, pets are awesome )

and here you have something from my fun folder, not everything is Holla Forums related by I hope you don't mind
sage since it's just for you

adding more animals, since I am running of funny stuff I wish my fun folder was as big as my feels folder

oh wow, great job Holla Forums at fucking both images and sage at the same time

WOW

FPS games give you quicker reflexes, precision and decision making abilities, games are good to relax and or train your brain, just don't overdo it
playing 5min xonotics matches between programming sessions is goodlike

turn of your pc and enjoy nature
come back, when you feel better

I miss tay

I've seen that dozens of times, but what happened? Isn't Gavin a cuck? IIRC the first video I saw of some cuckservative crying about the term was Gavin.

The tumblr 1337 h4x0r still uses his Steam account.
Shall we shipost in his page for lulz?

I think the German guy was waiting for the other guy to fight back but the mongol kinda just let himself get bullied

(checked)
Me ne frego.