51-year-old redhead messages me on POF. I'm 22. Sends noodz. Asks me to visit her...

51-year-old redhead messages me on POF. I'm 22. Sends noodz. Asks me to visit her. She's too fugly for a plane ticket. But here's her noodz for lulz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=11m12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"From my AWESOME trip to India!"

Ugh.

goddamn

Go do this for the XP. She's more than twice your age, she'll teach you a thing or two. She will probably ride you harder than you can imagine. And she ain't bad lookin' at all.

My eyes, the goggles do nothing.

OP she looks like a wicked witch.
Let the Mommy games begin!

yeah she looks good for her age and she wants to fuck don't be a fag

I wasn't ready for this

POF says she's online. Anyone have an account?

just make one faggit it takes 2 mins

is her boob bruised?

Yup. "From where a guy was too rough."

Go for it bro.

tbh her tits are alright size and like some anons aid earlier she'l teach you a thing or two

fucking do it ya pussy or do you want to be a virgin your whole life

If you won't do her, I'll do her, damnit.

If you do it, find out how she got the scar on her gut.

Op said plane ticket. She must not live within driving distance. Where is her location? maybe some other user can take advantage. She look pretty good for her age.

Her profile says Bradley Beach, New Jersey

Hmm. That could be either good or bad, depending on the amount of indoctrination she's had.
So she's probably into dressup role play? Interesting.

Tell us more of this woman, OP.
Or give us the link to her profile.

Not OP, but here's the profile.

www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=127674972

Many thanks, user.

good luck
keep us posted user, heres hoping Holla Forums can help a nigga get his dick wet

She seem fun. If only there was some user in the area to keep this thread intresting.

Afraid I won't be the one to have her.
She's too far out of my range.

Dubs don't lie. She really does have that "quirk" about her, typical of artsy designers.
Although that could very well be a mask for something more insidious.

I'm sort of nearish to her. Think I need to hit her up honestly.

Do it and post results, user.
I want to know if this woman is legit or bonkers.

'causasian cancer'

If she's on the Jersey Shore, she likely has her own car. Make her come to you.

Better do it user. She probably give you the best fuck of your life and probably feed you afterward too.

If user is really lucky, she will fix him a bowl of eggs, and make him eat them all.

wew

She was gonna kill ya, mate

im 34 and some women at work , asked me if i had pof or FB. IF they are over 30 and don't have a man they are ugly or crazy stay away from both, if fucking a crazy women don't let em know where you liveā€¦

or they just don't want to settle down

For 51 she's about a 5/10, give her credit she was born without a soul.

Holy shit user.
Have you really been holding on to these pics for that long just to try to take us on a ruse cruise?
That's dedication.

She's got some nice tits for a 51 year old and seems playful. One of you in NJ should take her up on that shit.

Yeah ,some dipshit posted thisI old bitch months ago.
We harassed the fuck out of her and she deleted all her accounts.

Basically

anyone banged her yet?

kinda looks like this crazy bitch

youtu.be/cS0jTbzd8Q8?t=11m12s

YESSSS LOL This is the same women that hit up another user on some other daring site LOL I remember her dora the explorer thong HAHA. She must have somethkng for NEETS

Unbelievable. I've actually worked with this woman. Kinda boring in real life. But I'm having a chuckle at the noodz.

Seriously?