Tell my stepmom I'm going to punch her teeth out

What do I do now?
trips decides how I suicide, will try to deliver

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-e8c6cbab-da44-4a3c-8f9b-c4fccd53dd24
indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/a-basic-guide-to-cheap-outdoors-gear-for-broke-adventur-1682102787
google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=cheap backpacking&oq=cheap&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.3995j0j7
8ch.net/out/res/20.html#20
boards.4chan.org/trv/thread/609350/welcome
8ch.net/trv/res/1.html#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show your boypussy

call your dad and grovel you fucking idiot instead of asking Holla Forums for advice.
Do it now. source, ur dad.

no

>VENGEANCE

this would be the mature thing to do. but if you're threatening women with physical violence you're probably a brat, and clearly underage b& as well as petty.

go through your phone/facebook whatever for a place to stay for a few days. are you in school? employed? neet? how much cash and how much in the bank? do you have other assets you can liquify to buy a house with or at least rent an apartment for a while?

I have 400$, a car, a job, college student
And as far as being a brat, last night's scenario was about 3 years of frustration bursting out at once. Dad is planning a divorce with stepmom for similar reasons, we're both fed up

They all deserve it

OP's dad is a pathetic needy beta who lost all honor trying to save a parasitic whore instead of his son

KILL

Move into a house or live in your car for a while, no need to kill yourself really. If you do though, livestream it.

I would consider a hostel short-term. Sounds like you could work things out with your dad if your stepmom wasn't complicating things.

RESPECT YOUR FUCKING STEP MOTHER YOU LITTLE SHIT.
SHE LOVES YOU!
WE LEFT COOKIES ON THE PORCH.
YOU CAN HAVE SOME WHEN YOU ARE
READY TO APOLOGIZE

t. ops dad

I'm sure.

if you have $ 400, and a car you can get really creative with your suicide…

name one nobody who became somebody thru suicide.
protip: don't waste your time

Join the military. Get fit. Learn to behave responsibly. Read everything you can get your hands on. Travel. Fuck lots of girls. Start a business.

What?

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-e8c6cbab-da44-4a3c-8f9b-c4fccd53dd24

Ghandi?

the point is that suicide is played down. you are more likely to be remembered if you die drunk in a car-crash than if you hang yourself from the statue of liberty.
The medias or on op's case schools rightly ignore suicides for fear of a copycat spree.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi? assassinated

I don't care just tell us how you will do it and where to check for news of suicide so we can be sure it was you. You can do it OP!

stepmom, i would kill her, fucking bitch

This means nothing, it's counterproductive.

Shoot yourself in the head.

Write a note

Holla Forums Holla Forums made me do this

reroll

trying again

come on triples

lets do this the right wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Pls be trips

Come the fuck on

Come on faggot ass trips

I shan't quit so easily

COME ON BABY

is it really you, uncle

choke to death on a meme

Indeed, old friend

well shit

get life together - if you're broke - find a shelter/friends house (also look up couchsurfing), get a job, get the world's cheapest motel/hotel (skippable if you have a nice, patient friend or are doing the couch surfing thing), save up more (work ass off), get cheap ass apartment, save up more, get shit together, go from there. Also make sure you have your basic papers if you can (birth certificate, social security information (original/primary copy), etc has it can be a problem getting anything not under the table - also takes forever to get a copy of those documents). Stay hydrated and take vitamins if your diet is shit and if you can afford them - shit will save your ass. good luck fgt and prepare for hell on earth for the next 3-12 months

also libraries are your friend - internet when you need it

*an official copy I mean

Bonus if you're wearing a reagan bush 84' shirt with a MAGA hat

pretty much this.

Become a slut. Are you feminine at all? Show me your tits bb

Finally, if you feel like moving around, try backpacking; here are some links (there are cheaper ways to backback but these links can serve has a good base - be willing to use your sense and research:
indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/a-basic-guide-to-cheap-outdoors-gear-for-broke-adventur-1682102787

google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=cheap backpacking&oq=cheap&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.3995j0j7

8ch.net/out/res/20.html#20

boards.4chan.org/trv/thread/609350/welcome (yes I know it's 4chan - it's still useful info in a pinch and not near dead like Holla Forums's travel board)

8ch.net/trv/res/1.html#1 (here's are shitty travel board sticky - still useful for greyhound)

before I sign out, please remember to take care of your teeth has much has possible - you can imagine being home for awhile, not imagine that with only a few teeth. Investing in a small back and basic supplies (toothbrush/toothpaste/floss/mouthwash, deodorant, soap, sleeping blanket, maybe a small cheap tent (skippable), some food and a flask (or reuse a water bottle but replace every few days due to germs) for holding water along with some water bottles)

night user

*backpack

*homeless
just fuck my spelling up

reroll

You're probably a brat.
Fixed it for you

Lmao,

You don't even know the full story also

Threatening ANYONE with violence, should be avoided, but..

violence can solve problems sometimes

also KYS

3DPD is not above physical violence.
If they think they can talk shit like a man, or even worse think they can hit like a man, then they can get hit like a man.

tell me all about how it worked so well in this instance.

i'm not saying there's any intrinsic moral standard that makes it not ok to beat women. but with societies standards absolutely no good can come of it, or threatening to do it, when you're obviously going to be witnessed. op is case and point.

Word to the wise,
It never gets better, only worse.

Age brings about one of two outcomes [in a broad generalizing sort of way]:
a. you become intolerant of bullshit (rare to witness as these types are rejected and ostracized from the herd)
b. you become acceptant of bullshit (student loans for my kid? where do I sign up? hell, I'm already buried in debt, why shouldn't he?)

It only gets worse over time. The intolerant grow more intolerant, operating on the outskirts of the mainstream, living independent and free.

The acceptant burrow their head further and further up their own ass as they attempt to escape the harshness of the truth.

Normal people don't have a problem abandoning what is toxic/parasitic, no matter what the label it wears.