My husband of two years refuses to move us (including 6 MO son) out of a ghetto...

i.sli.mg/QPMhYq.png

What advice would you give her, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4lt7ql/my_29f_husband_28m_of_two_years_refuses_to_move/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LIVE AROUND APES, SUFFER ROBBERIES AND RAPES

she's already got a kid
anyone she gets with will have to get cucked and raise a half lib child.

the best advice is to find a good home for the kid, and murder suicide their way up to jesus.

meme it

For living in such a diverse city I'm appalled by her comments on wanting to leave. Her husband was right she is racists and a horrible person.

Christ that's fucking sad. Who's fucking dumb enough to actually want to live around niggers holy shit, especially when you got a kid?

White men are becoming huge faggots

We need to make this an online reality show.

Take liberals to the diverse part of town and make them live for a month.

she married a cuck for her and her children own demise

He's probably fucking that young girl he claims to be so frustrated about.

I don't know, I'd actually wager that all experience is good experience, but in this case we have a very good case of show that what facing "reality" does to people - some respond by going away and some respond by lying away the truth.

There are also other responses, of course, but we're talking about white university social degree graduates from USA here.

There's that pesky reality again.
Sucks for her, though.
The kid didn't deserve any of this.

Option 1: stay, and willingly subject your son to horrible (potentially lethal) conditions for no good reason but to soothe your white guilt. You're a shit parent.
Option 2 : leave and subject your son to the hell of being raised by a single mother. You're a shit parent.
Option 3: get your parents to adopt your son, get sterilized and get out of his life forever. You're still a shit person, but you won't be a shit parent.

Option 4: Ditch the bio-dad, move to a safe area, find a cuck to raise kid.

If I was a Jew, do you think she would hate-fuck me?

ftfy

Good job OP assuming you're the ghost author

I couldn't even finish.
Fuq!
My Jimmies have been assaulted and groped.

It was when she STILL had all this white guilt; saying basically police will rush to their aid and what a sad commentary that is.

I vomited in my mouth.

White families are routinely tortured and raped then mutilated and set on fire; pregnant white women are held to the ground as an angry dindu jumps both timberlands on her unborn child (or in one case triplets).
white infants in strollers have been shot in the face during a mugging - purely for anger.
As a white male I'm 200x more likely to be the victim of a nig-nogs crime spree than the other way round. The woman in this situation is still getting her high from virtue signaling regarding the sad state of this ebil white run nation. Disgusting.
However, she may be savable. She has been legitimately called a racist by her husband no less, after agreeing with this suspiciously bizarre experiment. She has a right to feel betrayed by her libtard brethren - and that is the beginning of many anons awakening

Except she's still a shit parent. You really trust her to find/pick a good replacement father? He would either be a long string of abusive thugs or a doormat completely unable to be a masculine rolemodel.

There's your problem.

You make it sound like some areas in the U.S. resemble South Africa.

TELL HER GOOD LUCK FUCKING NIGGERS

You don't realize he is fucking men on the side.
White men move into black areas to get fucked because niggers will fuck anything.

I doubt she'd replace the father with a string of thugs etc. Not her type.
She likes the Nu-male. Now women never are attracted to these libcuck loser men BUT they are attracted to their clout or status in the leftylib world. I mean she won't get wet thinking about Randy but when he gets in a froth over these gosh darn social injustices and she observes others nodding in agreement and she perceives influence and or validity in their chosen subculture- then she is aroused as a calculated decision.
She may find a barista/musician with hipster tats who listens to Chilean pan flutes.
Randy is likely a literal cuckold (in his unspoken fantasies). He is probably bitchy, pouty and passive aggressive. She would perhaps be shocked that he faps to the thought of niggers raping both of them as revenge for slavery.

Please tell me youre being sarcastic

this

Put your child up for adoption and go live with your pathetic race-cuck mate in the ghetto, until one or both of you are killed.

That would be my advice, because that woman is clearly a lost cause, drowning in pathological altruism, and the child would be better off in someone else care, while these two losers go die with their pet apes.

ALIMONY
Seriously though, divorce him and exploit the system that lefties themselves have set up

I guess you'd have to be if you have the means to move to a better place and refuse too, goddamn

Bio-dad is basically a nu-male cuck. Replacing him with another nu-male cuck is no more of a problem than staying with him and getting him to move to a non-enriched city.

Looks like the thread was locked and the post removed.

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4lt7ql/my_29f_husband_28m_of_two_years_refuses_to_move/

Guy is a complete faggot or he wants to get off on her getting raped, what man allows his wife get groped and live in fear if he can afford to protect her and his child.

You wanna know what the saddest truth is? If she had been beaten/raped/shot in the face to death we all know thi cuck pathological altruism generator would kick in and he'd blame their whiteness for her death and would absolve the pavement apes any and all responsibility.

This woman needs a H'whyte man in her life. That white boy especially so, lest he turn like his cuck of a father.

I'm not gunna post from mobile anymore.

I grew up as a white kid on an Indian reservation.

Was bullied and harassed beyond belief by the girls, hounded and sexually harassed by the boys and men. Teachers wouldn't do shit. Authorities wouldn't do shit. Dad was a cuck piece of shit, mom was an idiot whore.

White parents who willingly put their kids through this kind of situation deserve to be shot in the street and their kids given to better people.

this is the price you pay for marrying a beta male cuck

you thought it was all going to be greenpeace and save the planet, equality for everyone, we're all equal, peace, love and faggot sex

sometimes when people have children they actually wake up and realize how retarded being a liberal is which is why most liberals stop at having one kid….have 4-6 kids and see how long you stay a liberal

at least the court system is on her side…..leave him, put him through the wringer and let him get a taste of the liberal justice he loves so much

She should move back in and randomly hit him over the head with a bottle every now and then. If he is ensuring she won't be safe outside, he should not be safe inside. Eventually, he'd get the message. He's so brainwashed that the only thing that can get his attention at this point is a beating.

and its funny because when niggers get rich usually the first thing they do is move the fuck out of the ghetto.

I do it because I'm alpha enough to not be fucked with, can run fast, and IT'S CHEAP (cause no one else wants to do it, kek)

Sounds like a white woman who married a hood rat and had a baby. Now she wants out of the ghetto with her negroid lover now that she's finally locked one into her vagina.

No sane white person would signal this hard. I've seen people who were all about that diversity life when they were single, but once they had a kid that's one of the things that changes, unless one side is black and the other is white.

All I needed to see, into the trash he goes.

id love to see zuckerberg live in an area full of mexican illegals and then, 1 month later, interview him about trump's wall

Of course it was. Can't have any thought-crime involving the liberals chosen pets now, could we?

Find a real man.

Good. I hope both of them get killed.

Tldr: Married a nigger. Now I regret it.

Why would you get married to someone who calls you names?

Your mother went there to fuck Indians?

Good thing she didn't marry a nigger, then.

just up and leave.
take fuck fucking kid and go.
also, since your husband seems to be a retarded vagina, you call the shots. otherwise your kid will probably die and if not he'll turn into a degenerate wigger.
you must ensure the existence of your people and a future for white children.

Anywhere with a white minority and nigger majority resembles south africa, so yes.

Expected the comments to call her out for being a rascist and not taking nigger dick. At least the mods have still proven to be betamaxes

That hat looks /kampfy/ as fuck. I need it.

sounds like her husband is a cuck and waiting for a tyrone to show up in their lives

I did indeed. I've been in some shady places and you see the inner racist come out of white people when they're forced to live in a neighborhood of a bunch of blacks. Guy must be a hardcore liberal beta cuck faggot then.

Calling your spouse that you had a child with racist in the comfort of your own home is a bad sign. That may fly in the public sphere but not inside the home. She ought to leave him because he sounds like a piss poor protector.

Stick your head out the front door about 15 minutes before he comes home.
Yell, "WHITE PUSSY COME AND GET IT!"
Then when he walks in and you literally have 2 in every hole, he will understand and you guys will move out!

Don't actually do this.

but that's probably what he wants

This guy gets it.

Anyone here has a reddit account and can actually give this white woman some advice…do it for the kid she has, not for her. Give her advice to leave the guy. The kid will end up fucked with a father like that. One instance where I would say the kid would probably be better off with a single mother.

this tbh