This subhuman traitor, Alexander McCoy, is picketing Donald Trump rallies and press conferences...

This subhuman traitor, Alexander McCoy, is picketing Donald Trump rallies and press conferences, because he's 'angered' at the fact the Republican nominee only donated 5.6 million dollars to veterans groups (so far). He's a democrat that is well known to have ties with the Clinton foundation and her campaign.

Let's show this fucker what we do to traitors.

Sorry, archives is not working at the moment

ibtimes.com/anti-donald-trump-protest-former-marine-alexander-mccoy-plans-nyc-rally-against-gop-2372840

Twitter: twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4

Facebook:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4
twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4/status/726299153115025408
youtube.com/watch?v=WsdElAPlipI
linkedin.com/in/alexandermccoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cicilline
facebook.com/alexander.mccoy1
facebook.com/deborah.g.mccoy
facebook.com/matthew.b.mccoy
huc.edu/directory/lowell-mccoy
jewsforjesus.org/Lynn-McCoy
thejewishweek.com/beth-asnien-mccoy
thejewishweek.com/beth-asnien-mccoy#02TmxzQPjHihDcGX.99
facebook.com/NowThisElection/videos/1186205574744264/
archive.is/loKmS
snappytv.com/tc/2056967
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-s-camp-staged-veterans-against-trump-protest.html
beyondthechoir.org/
twitter.com/beyondthechoir
facebook.com/BeyondtheChoir
twitter.com/JonathanSmucker
twitter.com/hegemonyhowto
twitter.com/smartmeme
storybasedstrategy.org/
facebook.com/StoryBasedStrategy
twitter.com/thewildfireteam
wildfireproject.org
facebook.com/WildfireProject/
wildfireproject.org/who-we-are/supporters-partners/
theartofannihilation.com/avaaz-imperialist-pimps-of-militarism-protectors-of-the-oligarchy-trusted-facilitators-of-war-part-ii-section-iii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We stick needles in their cock and balls.

Trips of truth.

DUBS OF GRACE

proof he's a clinton supporter

twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4

sorry, real proof of clinton support:

twitter.com/AlexanderMcCoy4/status/726299153115025408

Looks like Ben shapiro. I wonder what they pay him.

Every time.

Even Clinton has a manlier face than this faggot.
How do we fuck him up?

singles of peculiar relationship with the number 7, considering 14 and 28, and , and

5.6 millions is a lot of money to just give away, especially to people who shouldn't have to beg for charity, but if that faggot is protesting Trump it means he recognizes on some level that Trump has all the power. To think how some were suggesting that Trump was a plant sent to infiltrate the GOP and throw the election so Hillary would win, yet everything she and her supporters do keeps backfiring on them, almost as if Hillary wants Trump to win.

Oy vey, it never fails. The eyes don't lie goyim!

Well, I already wrote down what he said at the press conference. I'll paste it and show a conversation between anons.

That, and they're there to complain about HATE and whether Donald Trump is presidential enough.
—————
Since when did Veterans say they were against privatizing the VA or Trump say he was against the G.I. Bill? What a lying POG ass bitch. Does he really think he can get away with saying that Vets trust the Government to run fucking anything?
—————
Trump did an interview with Cuomo on CNN a while back and Cuomo brought up the GI bill in light of recent changes made to it where they watered it down a bit. Cuomo kept trying to get Trump to take a side one way or the other and Trump wouldn't saying he needed to look into it more. The lying media used this to say he was against the GI bill like the sleaze they are. Here's the interview in question.

Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=WsdElAPlipI

We must show Trump this.

linkedin.com/in/alexandermccoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cicilline

EVERY TIME

Does anyone have footage of him at the press conference?

No direct link to him being jewish yet, but he surrounds himself with them.
facebook.com/alexander.mccoy1

It's like a fucking uniform now.

who?

Mother: facebook.com/deborah.g.mccoy

Father:
facebook.com/matthew.b.mccoy

Most likely not Jews, just an useful idiot son.

Some veteran activist working for Clinton to discredit Trump (and fail)

not as of yet. Here he is one week ago, pause at 0:03

He was a veteran protesting at Donald Trump's press conference. He was interviewed outside by the end of it.

You'd have to watch it to understand.

Doing a Google search for "McCoy" "jewish" reveals plenty of jews named McCoy.

huc.edu/directory/lowell-mccoy
Rabbinical Program

jewsforjesus.org/Lynn-McCoy

thejewishweek.com/beth-asnien-mccoy
Read more at thejewishweek.com/beth-asnien-mccoy#02TmxzQPjHihDcGX.99

Wow, he asked him to apologize for not making the 6 million donation. Yet Donald Trump did achieve it – he must be BTFO at the Press Conference. I can't believe what we have pieced together about this Hillary plant.

I think Trump needs to be informed about it. If he doesn't know already.

trust me, Trump knows, vid related.

There's nothing about Judaism on his facebook. facebook.com/alexander.mccoy1

Yep. An Irish surname still could mean the person's mother is Jewish, as is the case with Sinead McCarthy.

I know, his mother has pictures with crosses inside their house. But it's still possible that he's ethnically somewhat jewish. Atheist ethnic jew father + christian mom?

He definitely doesn't mind the company of Jews

facebook.com/NowThisElection/videos/1186205574744264/

but Jews are very unlikely to join the military, and his father was also a veteran. He might have some negroid or indian blood. Definitely 100% European.

Does he know about the Hillary plant?

If liberals spent as much time helping the needy as they did making protest signs, there would be fewer needy.

yes, he talked about him photographed with hillary

So? What has been done so far?
Anyone come up with suggestions or proof?
Anyone has emailed his employers with some shit they dug up on him?
Maybe he did drugs, maybe he browsed CP, maybe he stole something when he was a kid.
Maybe he made violent comments in regards to Trump or his supporters, "kill them" etc.
Did ANYONE ITT do something concrete against him?

I'm digging around. We all know he's a Clinton paid shill, there's no doubt. I want his DOX done at the moment.

Leave him be. He's a traitor and will be judged on the coming happening.

Does anybody from New York want to message him on facebook pretending to be a freelance journalist, and get his phone number? We can work from there.

archive.is/loKmS

here's the link, OP is bisexual

You sure that's his real name?

bump

hahaha, these lumbersexuals are always obnoxious

How about Slightly overfilling their bladder with menthol solution? They have to piss so bad but it its like pissing flaming sand.

Painful as fuck and leaves no external scars.

Somebody ask this cuck how much Shillary and Berntard have given to military charities. I bet he will attack you because the answer is not pretty

Somebody really should ask him.

Oh look, it's Perry O'Brian!
The homo behind #VetsVsHate

Proven faggot here: snappytv.com/tc/2056967

Shillary here: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-s-camp-staged-veterans-against-trump-protest.html

Any idea where Perry was this past weekend?

What a (((coincidence))) that a day after the program ended, Perry was all over TV.

beyondthechoir.org/

​"Beyond the Choir partners with social justice organizations to craft resonant messaging, plan strategic campaigns, and mobilize larger bases of support. Our name captures the core of our mission: in order to build movements capable of winning real change, we need to do more than just “preach to the choir.”

twitter.com/beyondthechoir
facebook.com/BeyondtheChoir

Beyond the Choir seems like they really care about social justice. Nothing suspicious here.

Say, I wonder who runs this org?

The director of Beyond the Choir is Jonathan Matthew Smucker, twitter.com/JonathanSmucker who has a book coming out in Jan.

It's called; Hegemony How-To: A Roadmap for Radicals twitter.com/hegemonyhowto

That sounds super neat.

What other kind of neat stuff is Jon into?

twitter.com/smartmeme
storybasedstrategy.org/
facebook.com/StoryBasedStrategy

"The Center for Story-based Strategy partners nationally to harness the power of narrative for social change. We offer training & consulting services."

twitter.com/thewildfireteam
wildfireproject.org
facebook.com/WildfireProject/

"Movement Building Through Training, Political Education, and Group Development"

Nothing sinister here, but I do wonder how they get their funding?

Hmm, I don't like the looks of this.
Smells like Soros.

wildfireproject.org/who-we-are/supporters-partners/

"The Wildfire Project has benefited greatly from the vital organizer support from the Other 98%, and the financial support of a number of individuals, foundations, and organizations that have made our work possible; ​Wildfire is fiscally sponsored by Res Publica and we would not have survived a day without the expertise, generosity, and guidance of Heather Reddick. The Wildfire Project also enjoys pro bono legal support from the Urban Justice Center, and is thankful for the the incredible work of film-maker Messiah Rhodes and the generous design work of the Design Action Collective, Jordyn Bonds, and Bianca Bockman."

Another fat beta Marxist. They're a plague. 50 bucks on him being a pedophile.

Oh no, it is a Soros thing…

theartofannihilation.com/avaaz-imperialist-pimps-of-militarism-protectors-of-the-oligarchy-trusted-facilitators-of-war-part-ii-section-iii/

"At the helm of the non-profit industrial complex are the NGOs that make up the Soros network. At the helm of this matrix, we find the organization Avaaz residing over the complex, with key players replicating their ideologies throughout the global matrix. Avaaz has morphed into the quintessential gatekeeper of the oligarchy. This particular segment of this investigative report will focus on requisite information about and intrinsic alliances of the key people who co-founded and comprise Avaaz, as well as many key sister/partner organizations and affiliates of Avaaz; the founders; Res Publica, GetUp and MoveOn, and the new up and coming Purpose, Globalhood, and SumOfUs."_

​"Avaaz was founded by Res Publica, described as a global civic advocacy group, and Moveon.org, “an online community that has pioneered internet advocacy in the United States.” The Service Employees International Union and GetUp.org.au were also publicly recognized as founding partners of Avaaz: “Avaaz.org also enjoys the partnership and support of leading activist organizations from around the world, including the Service Employees International Union, a founding partner of Avaaz, GetUp.org.au, and many others.”

Thanks for playing "Is this some more Soros bullshit designed to kike America?"

Your prize is a new black son-in-law!

I hope you meant to say "Definitely not"

DOX NOW

nypa

More cameras than agitators. Soros/Shillary is getting stingy.