Did you know that a random black woman can fight a Terminator in hand to hand combat and come out on top?

Did you know that a random black woman can fight a Terminator in hand to hand combat and come out on top?

Did you know that literally NO ONE wants you to post bad comics here, and that if you don't like comics or cartoons you should even come here at all?

I know the last three movies were so bad that I took up script writing so I can put the Terminator movie I would want to see on paper.

You story timing this shit for context, or maybe some of the older books? Only Terminator comic I ever read was a real early one a female Terminator went to kill a different Sarah Conner (one who just got married and only just had her name changed), and another set in the future that a VERY young Alex Ross did. I think he hated it because he tried a thing with black paper or some shit that just didn't look all that great.

Anyway, post something interesting we can actually talk about, two pages you don't like aren't a real discussion starter.

Looks more mixed race to me

Well, she is stryng and empowyrd.

it is the current year after all

I want to see bad comics.

She tossed it out a window
What's so impossible about that? Are terminators heaver than humans? If so then that's not very good for their purpose of infiltration

Of course they are heavier. They are made of a dense metal endoskeleton with vat grown skin. The T-800 weighed around 500 pounds.

This, to be honest.

All of the Terminators from the movies looked like they'd have difficulty with throwing martial arts like Judo.

Terminator comics are a thing that is still made today? What the fuck?

If you'd watched any of the movies then you would know that they are.

She just threw a several ton Terminator. Superheroes confirmed.

Where was this officially stated? If the T-800 weighed 500 pounds, he'd destroy every floor he ever walked on.

Reminds me of how Major Kusanagi weighs 260 lbs despite looking way thinner, because of her metal frame.

Why isn't the terminator just punching through her ribcage?

I have to watch the making of Terminator 1 or 2 to find out for sure, but I found some stuff that says the Terminator weighs roughly 200 lbs. (unsure if that counts for 10 or so lbs. of flesh on top or not). Remember the Terminator is able to ride on motorcycles and such with no problem.

I also found some mention that the T3 Terminator was supposed to be like a ton or some shit. But T3 and beyond are fucking retarded, so who cares. Think about anytime humans may have had to move a Terminator or help it to its feet. If they didn't use a forklift, it makes sense that they are meant to weigh roughly what a human would.

If you all want to have a Terminator thread, share some fucking comics. As is, I'm not convinced OP didn't make half these posts to support his hollow fucking thread about two pages without context, not to mention not even considering the fact that an INFILTRATION UNIT would weigh similar to a human being.

I think they are trying to imply black people arent human. What racist misgylords

The director said that stupid shit. I think it was on the T3 commentary, he talked about the fight between the T-800 and the T-X and said something like 'It's funny because they both literally weigh a ton', which is ridiculous because as previously stated, they'd go through every floor they ever walked on, and would leave small craters whenever they walked on the ground. In addition, a skeleton that heavy would probably damage their flesh covering.

I don't know if I can accept this sort of thing. I know the average Holla Forums poster will just make the same post of 'wymencurrentyear/', and I was about to argue that maybe she had some sort of special training, but I can't remember one instance of any Terminator movie where a human being fist fought a Terminator and didn't die immediately. In all the films, the first scene is to show off what a danger a Terminator is it beating up 7 big dudes at once.

Also, a sledgehammer stuns a Terminator? Couldn't they be shot several times without even flinching? I'm going to assume it's more of a thing where a constant chase works better in movies, but a fight works better in comics, even if the fight itself doesn't make a lot of sense.

If OP storytimed the whole comic, it would be a thread. Seriously, you're making assumptions based on two random pages of something. For all we know she's turned out to be a Terminator herself in the end, just like in Salvation. OP is lazy and purposefully making another "hurhur look at these stupid pages!" thread.

So you can use the one Holla Forums image you have on hand, or you could bring some Terminator stuff and make this a thread.