I'm almost 30 but i still date teens, somtimes verry young teens

i'm almost 30 but i still date teens, somtimes verry young teens.
is somthing wrong with me ?
i can't get myself to find women my age or older attractive, they all look old and used, and most of them already have kids.

is it just a phase, will i grew out of it ?

Older women are damaged goods, stay young.

Living the life, brother.

thanks

i still have to deal with social pressure tho, its getting more and more complicated as i can't go out in public with me anymore.
it really sucks man

how do you get away with this op? live in the third world?

Teens aren't little kids. I'd try and move to a state with a low age of consent law if I was you, and marry you a teen. This might require joining some ultra religous community but teen pussy is teen pussy.

I mean honestly, teenagers want to fuck its not as though its a little kid who isn't psychically built to being have sex and fucking them turns them into some weird tumblr creature.

I dunno, just stop giving a fuck.

no, Europe,15 is legal here, but you don't risk much if you go a bit lower, like 14.
as long as its not too obvious.

there is nothing wrong with you
just dont be a dumb criminal

there is nothing complicated if you arent an actual pedophile (wanting females before puberty under the age of 12)
the laws allowing your healthy sexuality are still dominant in western society

i'm not 'murrican, but i'm sure that moving to a state with lower AOC to get laid with younger women is illgal.
basically, the law of your state will always apply to you, no matter where you go, eben in other countries. just like US taxes
sucks to be 'murrican

easier said than done, particularly when you live in a small town.

i think you may have posted the wrong map

That's not how it works though, lol. You fully change residence to this other place the laws of that place apply.

This is just low quality bait or you literally don't understand how citizenship or residence works.

Good game user

nah they all be related son

no that is not "illegal" you make no sense
touring just to do that would get you caught
MOVING there is nothing illegal
stop being retarded

you fuged her ?

why does everybody like those maisie williams looking tomboyish frenchies.

when ur fucking from behind its like fucking a boy

groce

:^)

At that age there ain't a lot of difference except for the cute girly face.

how old was she ?

I forgot, perhaps 8.

OP here, trust me there is.
i'v fucked both teens and mid 20s sluts.
there is no comparison.
PTP isn't a called PTP for nothing, it looks better, taste batter and also feel better.
those tight pink holes really are cock heaven, would make you cum till your balls explode.
the perky tits and tight body are magnificent you can't get enough for it.
to the pont where i asked all my teenage gfs to always stay naked when they're at my place.
just to look at them.

there is also the psychological advantage, they're more willing to explore new things and are more submissive in general.

they don't nag or pressure you to marriage, commitment and shit like that.
they just want to have a good time with you

wait, what ?!
you fucked an 8 yo ?

you're normal. older women are ugly and unattractive.

i don't know about the rest of the world. but there is no US state with age of consent below 16. this map is either bullshit or way outdated.

there is nothing wrong with you OP, society is wrong
prime pussy is 16 years old, everything beyond 22 belongs to the trash can.

Femishits don't like this and they use the media to brainwash cucks into believing that 30 year old hags are attractive.

no doubt, the hottest pussy is 16.

but the most reproductively fit pussy is about 20 (age with the lowest infant mortality rate). you can't really go wrong with the 16-20 age group. reproductive fitness begins slowly declining from like 21+ and then rapidly declines after about 34.

but i agree that women over 22 quickly lose their tight sexy bodies that they had from like 16 to 18, if they haven't lost it already.

which is why the map does NOT show any states having the age of consent below 16.

time is an illusion

fool

46 here dude, dating a just turned 24 year old.

Nawwwwww. your normal

you just don't want to settle for someone who already has someone else's fuck trophy (kid) or a chick close to your age, cause you know how much pussy you had. Imagine how much dick a girl your age has had!
More dicks in that driveway than cars coming outta whataburger.

naw personally, 15. is the hottest age. Young enough that she wants to learn and once she's into it, sex is AMAZING.

But old enough to know what she likes and what she doens't like, and will tell you so.

And firm enough, to be good going for 10 years.

tbh, its more like 13 ~ 18 are the peak.
it onlt get worse after 18.
have you seen 13 yo girls today ?.
they're all like 5'7 with D tits, definitely ready for the cock.

sounds nice, where did you find her ?

13 to be honest is too young. They aren't into it

14, it depends. Crap shoot, probably 60% are boring if they start fucking. The other 30% who sexually experimented from ages 12, 13. Ya, they can fuck. And are starting to know what they like, but its' a rare jem to find one who is REALLY into it. 15% maybe. (i dated a 14 year old when i was 27) for 3 years. It was legal in my country. And she started fucking at 12. She was by far the best fuck i have ever had. Not because she was so tight, she indian burned the skin of my dick. But because she would litterally get me into her room, pull down my pants, as im trying to keep them up and then start sucking my dick and swallow it (without me asking to do any of it)
When i was in highschool i got alot of 13, 14 year old puss. Most of it….BORINGGGGG.
But once they hit 15, there was just a sense of "she knows she wants dick, alot".
But 15 is the start of a good age. they are usually good at fucking.

I found her hanging at a fast food place of all places

been banging her for 6 months.

But this is entirely my opinion, but it's from experience.

You old perverts should post advice ITT.

perverts? Oh i see. It's wrong to like sex. Gotcha!

so after that comment, why should we help you and post advice how to fuck girls.

I figure, you should figure it out and fail all on your own.

The problem with life is this. By the time you figure out how to get into womens pants well. you are well into your 20's and those hottie teens are unreachable due to laws or if it's legal, the stigma.

So hindsight it 20/20 on that. Forever saying "damn, if i knew what i know now, back then".

Simplest advice I can give ABC
Or Always Be Chasing.
Hit on EVERYTHING. But don't do it, openly. Women don't like an obvious guy who hits on everything.
Ask yourself "will this get back to me". If the answer is yes. Dont' do it. if the answer is know, tell the bitch whatever she wants to hear. But always be chasing. try a funny line "damn you have pretty feet"
"your eyes are the color of the most beautiful stars".
"I hope you like guys that are sorta into commitment" (even though you just wanna hump and dump.
"i dont' use the word love very often, but i wanna say it to you, so bad".
just keep experimenting. What works on one girl, may totally/will fail on another.

you bonned a 14 yo indian ?

be more specific.

no, she was white. One sec, I have a pic.
Don't you fucking know what an indian burn is
GOOGLE IT. shiiiiiiiiit

This is the 14 year old (will try to find a better picture)

You should have answered the bantz with bantz.

her at 12. just before she lost her V

Oh it's you again.

Which places are good to find teens, where you can speak to them without the whole surrounding knowing what's up?

well i don't go out trolling for teens. at 47, too old.
18 is a good bar age here. legal to drink.

But i don't fuck uglies or fatties

So, i go with 20 somethings now.

But if i was in my 20's again or even EARLY 30's.
Anywhere. ABC dude.
First trick to the pick up. Stare
If she stares back. Smile/wink
if she smiles/wink back, think of an approach.

do that over and over again. Until you become the master.

That's the "long" game
The short game is what you say.
Look at her, if she's nerdy. Pick up on something she's got on her, that you like NEVER go for the looks thing, until your alone.
If she's pretty, pick up something on her clothes. Or just be forward and straight. I am not going to waste an opportunity to say hello to you, cause you know im interested.

that sorta shit, ABC. Expect 17 fails, 2 maybes and a definte.
If you do better than that. it's a good month!

those pics look at least 20year old.
you must be like 50 or something.

she look like one of my ex btw, except mine had red hair

But these stuff are just as good as to pick up any woman.

Let's look at an example.

There is a cute 14-15-16 year old working out in the gym I go to. I can't ABC her right there because the whole gym is going to know exactly what's up. Then that's not good. Sometimes I take the bus, which can be a better option, by not by much. The stigma is strong.

im 46.

well just based on the fact that we sit around and enjoy the slow paced conversations and media other weird dudes provide us with, yes, there is something wrong with us.

Based on the attraction to teens, It is actually natural for a man to want a woman in the early years of her sexual productivity, BUT from an intellectual standpoint about DATING (not sex specifically) disastrously misplaced priorities in a mate since they are incompatible with your level of bullshit you've experience compared to their youthful optimism & ignorant view on the world that clash with your slightly increased wisdom on how humans operate.

Eventually you'll just move past looking at potential mates as slabs of meat and instead look at them as humans once females evolve past being clusterfucks of meaningless thought and emotion. eventually we will be able depend on women for support emotionally and intellectually towards meaningful threads man and woman work together on as life partners.

super simple senario.

First off, you can't give a shit what other people think.
Be friendly. But not creepy.

"Hey, your a regular"
"ya",
"you look like so and so (pick pretty singer) even if your full of shit" Soooo "you look alot like taylor swift"
"i do not"
"if you start singing "pick taylor swift song" im going run! *insert laugh.

Convo like that
Or break it down
"Hey, your a regular"
"ya",
(IM NOTICING YOU)
"you look like so and so (pick pretty singer) even if your full of shit" Soooo "you look alot like taylor swift"
(you are saying she's pretty without being creepy)
"i do not"
(she's flattered)
"if you start singing "pick taylor swift song" im going run! *insert laugh.
(insert joke if you can) *if she smiles
"damn…i knew you had a nice smile" "well im going to go do reps OR leave (even better cause then she will be thinking of you). Hope to see you around"

And next time ask her name.
same narrative, ABC man…..

young girls are hot but i don't want to stoop that low to play their game and flatter them

wow, what a problem… must restore patriarchy and enslave them asap

OP here,
story of my life man, i lost my V really late.
and i missed so many PTP in high school it's eating me inside.

the worst part is that i was handsom football player and chicks were throwing themselves at me.
i used to be what people call a "Chad" except that i was completely autistic and i panicked when a girl talked to me.
so i shut them all down.
8s, 9s, and even 10/10 PTP, the hottest bitches in school, i turned them all down because i didn't know how to manage my anxiety.

i guess in some way, dating teens now is a way to compensate for my screw ups in high school.

thats i strongly disagree on.
its doable for if you're going after +20 yo, but if you do that with teen you'll definitely look like a fucking "creep" and ruined your reputation.

NEVER make the first move on a teen, particularly in public.

the only reasonable way to get a teen is to wait for her signal.
if she show you that she's interested then you can make your move.
and even then, you need to be careful about what you say.
don't hint her any sexual motive or any kind of relationship.
just try to be friendly at first then let things evolve the next days.

the idea is to let her lead the relation.
not saying that you should be a beta faggot and ask her about everything.
but you need to understand her hints and behave accordingly.

if you're too dominant in the relationship and are pushing for sex, she'll get scared and lave.

And ps. the bus is a GOLD MINE for young girls.

So many times when i was in my early 30's on the bus (no car at that point)
and literally, pick up teen girls after work driving at night.
Simply do the stare, smile, see if she smiles back routine worked ALOT.

I did the same thing for awhile, if you stick to just fucking them all is well but if you try to get serious everything will turn to shit.

That makes it hard, good luck not getting you teeth kicked in by dad or big brother.

Tinder used to be a gold mine when it was new.
so many fresh pussy starving for cock but their class mates were too beta to do anything.

summer resorts are pretty good too, i had a summer job in one when i was in college.
its a pussy buffet, not always teens, but its probably the easiest place to get pussy.

now i don't really have much options, picking up in the street/stores/malls is hard but not impossible, you may pull it off if you look young enough/hansom and have good skills.

i also experimented with omegle recently.
got me laid twice in a year so far, not a terrible ratio and most of the time the chick live far.
but its still acceptable considering the niche i'm after, PTP aren't easy to get but god damn they're worth it.
i took a train from Lyon to Nice to fuck a 15 yo Italian qt. no regret.
i still have her pic if anyone is interested.

but i'm almost 30, felling the wall coming right into my face tbh.
i know i won't be able to do it anymore in few years.

what happened to the girl ?

well, after 3 years, she moved on. She dumped me. She was going on 17. And she was spreading her wings.

we still talk once and awhile.

No hard feelings. But she feels the same way I do about our 3 years together. It was fun, and adventurous and would do it again, if we were back then again.

will that ever happen ?

a man's gotta have dreams.

i assume she's married with kids now, have you seen her since ?

pic please

she looks much older in the first pic

so this girl who hangs out on the street where my niece lives is beginning to smile and wave at me when i walk past.now she's looking to see if I look when we pass. i could but i definitely don't. she now will say hi and wave to see what I do. i just say hi.

teenage girls always try to appear older, they regularly lie about their age too.
the opposite is true for older women.

but in real life, she's actually a little 5'2 qt with a bubble butt, perky tits, and an immaculate chubby pink pussy.
she has the pussy of a new born, that thing was heavenly.

whats the question ?

i dont have a Q. just outlining an impossible situation lol nice pics

doesn't look impossible at all.
she seems interested, just ask for her kik or whatsapp and have a chat with her.

how old is she btw ?

As long as your not using them for sex, and just save it for marriage, you should prevent them from becoming used, and old.

Hopefully not, unless you end up marrying one.

Not necessarily, it's just that dating does not mean whoring around to all cultures.

Bait. The people there are violent chimps, and even hurt there own chimps.

Yeah, if she's poor.

Not true.

Whore.

what ?!

What the fuck does PTP stand for?

prime teen pussy, you newfag

That's autistic as fuck. If you ever pulled something like that off you're either extremely smooth or very intimidating.

gtfo femishit, females are our external reproductive organs and they are to be treated like the cattle they are

:|

Would you date me? I'm almost a teen?

Date? No.

Would capture and enslave though. She can perform housekeeping chores until she's old enough for the D.

how can it be illegal to do things in a state where it's legal. isn't it like going to amsterdam to smoke pot even though it's illegal where you live?

Nah, date the ones you think are attractive and interesting.

But you should be trying for girls you think you could have a future with. If one of these girls doesn't eventually have a 20th bday while still dating you, you're gonna end up a failure.

Not my experience.

This thread is so depressing to read. I'm too autistic for all of this. I don't even give a shit about "fuck and forget". I just want a cute teen to take care of.

Do all teens just want to experiment with alpha males until they are old and used goods? Am I fucked with my attitude?

smooth, bro. That's the ticket.

Trust me, practice by doing, enough times. And it becomes so natural, you seem smooth. I get told that all the time.
*stares into my eyes "you are so smooth".
Then i just say "really…your the first one to ever say that. I just like to speak from my heart"

See, bullshit comes easy when you do it often enough.

It is still illegal (Under US) law for a US citizen to violate US law when in another country. While the US government obviously doesn't actively prosecute dope smokers who smoke it in countries in which it is legal, they do prosecute other crimes.

just dont go underage, and by hurting young girls hearth, you dont hurt just hers

You're my hero.

Yes, you should be dating preteens instead.

how ? were is she from ?
any pics ?

would be hard to get your dick in that, unless you have a micro penis

exactly, and to mention the legal reprecussions And probably less than 1% actually like what your doing to them.

With enough practice and lubrication a 7 year old's vagina can easily accommodate an average sized dick. Anal sex is possible with even younger girls as well. Watch some fucking CP before posting dumb shit next time fampai.

even regular teen 15~18 are pretty hard to fuck tbh.
unless you find one who's been fucking since her 12 birthday most of them are tight as hell

what i i don't find pre-teen sexually attractive ?

You're either gay or in denial about your natural desires.

not everyone is a pedo, m8.
i genuinely don't find them sexually attractive. just cute.

only a pair of tits, swollen pink pussy and nice wide hips get me hard

I genuinely pity you. Little girls are the greatest pleasure available to mortal men, and you are unable to enjoy them.

If you want to fix yourself, I suggest you start regularly masturbating to lolicon until the lines between cute and sexy blur to such an extent that you can move on to 3D loli modeling sets, and eventually CP. Follow my advice and you'll be joining the pedo master race before you know it.