General Holla Forumsyps thread

General Holla Forumsyps thread.
These idiots ban when you disagree with them then come here and cry when they can't ban for dissenting opinions.

>>>Holla Forums

Nigger fuck off. We all know you faggots have been trying to steer Holla Forums left like a bunch of faggot spineless SJW queers

I was banned from Holla Forums you fucks. I'd rather have Holla Forumss race realists here than Holla Forumss Marxist faggotry. Literally the cancer killing this place that's going to attract Tumblr tards here. Holla Forums keeps normal days away

*normalfags
Stupid autocorrect REEEEEEEEEEE!

This

/leftpol/ bans you for that too.

But I like that the two big politics boards here work well for digging, on point debate and memeing is welcome on both as long as you don't go full retard bait mode.

The small politics boards are nice too.
>>>/liberty/
>>>/politics/

I look forward to just using all the political boards together once the overboard is done.

Listen up autist,
You created your board only because you were unable to face the facts.
You were never banned from pol for ideas. When you did get a ban it was because you posted something inflammatory and then kept posting in other threads while never replying to the one you started. Our moderatorship has many problems but they do some things right. Asking questions then denying all answers doesn't make for good discussion.

Gee whiz those stormweenies are dumb!
Gee whiz those commies are dumb!

There. I just saved Holla Forums another 300 replies of retardation

Getting really fucking sick of these

will you sign in too and let jim datamine you and make money from your shitposting and lack of privacy?

These tbh

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are fighting a hearts and minds war with Holla Forums here. Its kind of fascinating to watch.

Sure is politics ITT

100% THIS

I don't even lurk Holla Forums
But I'd rather have their edgy posters keeping normies away. Leftists kill chans

agreed
pol is so bad amirite friendo?

Back to your hugbox, faminefags.

i got banned on pol for "redpill me on x" rule
my OP? Posted a relevant image and said my thoughts on it and asked questions. My thread got deleted too.

Let the stormniggers know they are not welcome on Holla Forums
Sage and ignore their threads and move on .

Wrong.
You dont use cancer to keep aids away.
You become the board immune system and let both righfags and leftfags that Holla Forums does not need an ideology.
We can take care of normies on our own.
Holla Forums some memes are not to be believed.

Go back to 4chan

Go hide from reality in your safe space.

which one is that? the one where you ban people from having "scary" opinions like in your academia circles or the one where we make arguments and use scientific sources when needed to finish discussions?

The second one

why dont you come too?

polyps never larn

ha

You can get banned on Holla Forums, op lies and sucks rat penis because he can't make oc.

you been banned here on b?

he wasn't saying you couldn't get banned, he was saying you don't get banned for different opinions. Op is stupid, however, for thinking a mod might not abuse this in a fix, but in general he's right.

please don't tell me you think people don't get banned here. when someone posts cp and the like they get banned, so yes you can be banned. I don't know what the faggot you replied to was about to say, but you can get banned here. Also a mod abusing their powers and banning someone unfairly is a possibility.

Holla Forums is pretty much stormfront personal board.
just like stormfront, its a circle jerk/safe space

Communist don't believe in God therefor they cannot be God tier.

KEK

chester thinks that the police already knew this and put two and two together before chester even said anything. So whether chester says or does not say anything doesn't matter, because people would have worked it out anyway.

But chester will keep quiet

Holla Forums pls go
Holla Forums pls leave

But tovarisch, communism was never tried :^)
How i know it's good?