Mass rapes of 18+ woman during German music festival

Ongoing developing happenings
Mass under reporting in other countries.

Berlin -
German Police have arrested 3 Pakistani niggers as so far 18 woman have reported becoming victims of sexual assault at a music festival according to authorities. The PR spokesperson was visibly disdained for having to report the incident (Politically correct leftist).

From the 26th to the 29th of May a open air festival was held in the western part of Darmstadt. The entry to this festival was free - big surprise. The festival receives roughly a 100.000 visitors per day.

Initially three women had pressed charges, leading to the arrests of the three Pakistani welfare seeking niggers aged 28 to 31, and another 15 women have come forward since and there may be many more. Victims and witnesses reported they went around for hours upon hours and picked out specific (((white))) (((blondes))) woman to attack. Even though the police were informed of the attacks at the large crowd gathering, police did ultimately nothing to prevent further assaults and let the festival continue to operate as normal. No extra security was sent and no measures were taken. The assaults occurred on different days.

Initially German Police reported that the festival went smoothly and was positive about how it had transpired. Even though it had received 3 reports of sexual assault during the festival and another 15 woman have since the end of the festival come forward and reported the sexual assaults.

Major news outlets are reporting that these men are asylum seekers, but how can they be asylum seekers when there is no turmoil to flee from. Pakistan is a country where there is no war. Why anyone would call these asylum seekers is beyond me. Why they weren't sent back on the first plane is also beyond any logical reasoning. These are nothing but economic welfare migrants.

These mostly young white woman said they were encircled, unable to leave as they were groped and eventually penetrated with fingers against their will. Their breasts were bitten and were punched if they struggled. Their arms were held and they were mushed in a circle by the group as they were assaulted. These and similar events reflect back to the mass rape, robberies and assaults by welfare seekers on the chaotic New Year's festivities in Cologne. German Police said they were investigating if the woman were also robbed but were unwilling to verify and could not yet claim if this was the case.

A spokesperson for the Police claimed they were searching for another 2 or 3 men and said in the statement that "the woman have reported that the perpetrators of their assault all appeared to be men from the South Asia region". The woman claimed that the group consisted of 20+ men. Police may be looking for as much as 52 men.

The Cologne attacks committed by a crowd of mostly Arabic and North African men appalled Germany and sharpened public concern about the arrival of over one million mostly asylum seekers last year, most from the Middle East. So far, nothing has changed and Germany citizens are still allowing their government to take in a disproportionate amount of economic migrants. As lawyers have began preparing their cases to defend these rapists. They now claim that under german law that these men who penetrated these woman against their will with their fingers, groped their chests and buttock's is not a crime under german law. These migrants after their arrest were sent to other parts of Germany and let loose again to await their trial hearing. Their raping nor eventual conviction would not influence their procedure to asylum.

Germany, when will you put that iron cross back on your chest and kill all these invaders? How much more will you concede to these vermin? Where are the mass protests? Why have you not reprimanded your government?

Cucked.

German sources:
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-05/darmstadt-ermittlung-sexuelle-belaestigung-open-air-musikfestival
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/darmstadt-schlossgrabenfest-polizei-ermittelt-in-18-faellen-wegen-belaestigung-a-1094968.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article155831409/Sexuelle-Uebergriffe-bei-Open-Air-Fest-18-Anzeigen.html

English sources:
thelocal.de/20160531/3-asylum-seekers-arrested-for-sexual-assaults-at-music-festival

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours
youtube.com/watch?v=myVzaR8cmDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

summer is only just beginning lads.

lmao, can't wait till things are so bad that I can just sleep during the day, then at night travel around kicking in leftists, jews, and muslims doors then burning them alive

fuck it is going to feel good smashing in the skulls of the smug chattering classes and their diverse pets

the euro happening can't come fast enough

I'm increasingly apathetic towards these rape stories.

Nobody else seems to care. Why should I?

If family men don't care that their teenaged daughters get diddled by foreigners in a degenerate music festival, who am I to give two shits either.

These are becoming "dog bites man"-type stories. Just like suicide bombings in Iraq don't receive attention, rapes of European women won''t either.

Kraut lives don't matter.

Leftists and women WILL defend this.

who cares, the german police and parents clearly dont.

let them be out bred by superior muslim cock

YaY!

Beach, Music, Cocktails

Cocks

Rapes

at least they respect age of consent laws

more likely it was only an 18+ event and krauts respect laws

Translation:
==Gök== (Probably a Turk)

hasenfuss2009

X74B83C

Sigra. Montarelli

reminder to anglosphere bros, collonialbros, mericlapbros, etc to buy a plane ticket and go on the ultimate eurotrip, this summer. asside from street scuffles with shitskins: the real fight is in informing the masses: bringing the pills the populace. the kulturkampf is raging and we need soliders on the frontline.
the harvest is plenty, but the workmen are few
god save eruope

If I thought Europe had any value I would go pillage your women but European women are stupid and ugly.
God chosen people are the American mystery meat.

Who would have known. It's disgusting to say the least. But we have always known this is the tactic of the leftists and communists. They will never wish to argue in a logical factual way with common reasoning, but rather silence you through other means.

journalists should be murdered en masse

Good. Nazis need to be taught their place.

Go suck Ahmed's ass, kike.

Man, if I would see a bunch of these dune hoppers do something like this, I would fucking murder them with my bare fucking hands. Fuck this gets me angry.

And then you have this fucking traitor working together with Kikebook to suppress more "xenophobic" opinions. Jesus fuck, hang her already.

My heart ache lads.

If there was a call to Europe to fight as a mercenary..

I'd do it in a heart beat.

Not that I ever feel good about whites being raped, but it's at least another anvil on top of the Lügenpresse's rotten structure of lies.

It's not that German men don't care, it's that they're demoralized, disarmed and disabled by, sad to say, the USA's control over Europe.

While the foreigners do the actual raping, the USA is holding down the victims.

Trump shouldn't have to wait till November/January to take office.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/tech-giants-vow-to-tackle-online-hate-speech-within-24-hours

But such a loss for so little, no?

Tons of defeatist shills ITT.

This fuels the fire. Lift and eat well, because it's going to be an interesting decade, Holla Forumsacks

I cant wait to go on a commie skull smashing hunt when shit goes south

(((xxx))) means xxx is a kike, if they only attacked kikes there would be no problem.

Also talk to people at the gym; I started wearing a couple of Trump shirts a few months ago when lifting and found out 75% of my gym acquaintances are far right

If she's 18+ she's old enough.

Always be on the look out for posts that are anti-white either directly or indirectly. Many are in this thread. Notice how they try to blame white German men for rapes committed by Muslims. No matter how convoluted their post, it is still divide and conquer shilling.

Too bad we'll all get locked in FEMA camp before we can even have elections. Happening in two weeks fam.

Ashes and Echoes

SUMMER OF RAPE BEGINS

Why are you implying the blonde white women attacked were Jews?

Sorry but none of that is rape. It's sexual assault. Rape needs some good old penis in a hole.

I hope they kill every one of these fuckers, but let's not dilute a term.

the left has defined rape as vaginal penetration forever now. it just allows us to attack another progressive cancer, feminism, if they want to argue terms.

Makes you wonder how bad it really was if you are actually hearing about it

Same, this is what gets me the most.

Why in the FUCK is it that the people who care most about this type of shit are random young men on an imageboard? Can anyone explain this to me? Why don't the people directly related to these crimes grow some fucking balls and do something? Its not my responsibility to avenge your daughter who was raped and or killed and called Mr. Cuck. Where the hell are these fathers, husbands, and brothers of these women? HELLO?

spread the story, let's turn it into another cologne scale news cycle.

How progressive.

Yeah I find this kind of fishy. Weren't "all" of the Cologne victims "18+" too? Its almost like they're doing damage control.

Plenty of European countries define rape as:
E.G jewlawyers interpret this "someone else" as they can also use an object or not their sexual organ to do the raping.

The exact definition of rape varies severely per country, however, intentionally sticking your finger in someone's vagina is for the most part in Europe defined as rape.

This is how the liberals defined this bullshit with their logic fyi so don't attack me. Pretty confident to say some US states use the above criteria as well.

The word rape also triggers plenty of SJW's and is much more hard hitting then sexual assault. Daily mail and other major news outlets tried to change the rape term as well by writing about the Cologne rapes in the context of "sexual assault" or just "assault". or "attacks".

It's rape.

The one good thing about that definition of rape is that it technically makes rape in self defense possible, which I find hilarious.

White women get raped all the time everywhere in the world. Why does it always take more than 10 raped on the same spot to make it to the news? Rhetorical question, the answer is Jews.

Reminder that the people who care least of all are female voters, who would rather be raped than appear racist.

Any German who can give me a perspective about how the Cologne rapes affected the public opinion? Especially with the disgusting media and police attempting to cover it up. Did it play a part in AFD's growth and is it still talked about?

In Sweden we had similar things but it seems like nobody but SD-supporters cared and SD didn't gain anything from it.

By using their definition you are lending credibility to bullshit. Fingerbanging is not rape.

I was about to give you shit for thinking Cologne was in Germany, and act all high and mighty because it's in Belgium. Except I had a weird feeling and looked it up, and it is in fact in Germany.

Fucking Berenstain universe, man. I swear that shit has always been a Belgian city.

Americans.

Does this look like a Belgian city?

There's something powerful about photos like this with the church still standing in the ruined city. I know the bombers avoided it on purpose but still.

I still don't understand this.
I though TPTB were importing terrorists so that they can get control over the internet, but what do they get with these rapes.

Is it just that monkey rape everywhere they go and this is actually a weakness to their terrorist import plan?

The high, narrow archs and flying buttresses are good at keeping the walls up, even if the roof burns.

were they really jews? because, if so, I'm going to send this to all my Jewish "friends" in order to complain about the "rise of antisemitism" due to Muslim immigration

seems like this will be a summer that never ends

You just described it as "banging" bro.

And if we want to get technical, rape just means to steal away, so technically rape is kidnapping (in English). In other languages, words synonymous with violation are used, and a violation is when you intrude physically into somewhere you shouldn't, and introducing fingers (and lead pipes, shovels, and dildos) into a person that hasn't invited that would constitute a violation, aka rape.
Ultimately it depends on how German law sees it, not on how you see it.

confrimed by trips too

that webm triggers the fuck out of me

I scrolled down a little just to see
COME THE FUCK ON
EVERYONE KNOWS IT
EVERYONE
EUROPE
WAKE THE FUCK UP

Breivik can't have been the last man alive in Europe. What's it going to take to wake them up?

good, keep it coming you subhumans. i want to see leftist women suffer.

for some reason this started to play in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=myVzaR8cmDA

SUMMER OF RAPE

norwegians should legit break breivik free

Why two weeks?
Im curious.

Well it was just sexual assault.
Best case scenario the victims have each about 50~200 friends/family which are now redpilled and vote for AfD. Wrost case scenario they go full stockholm syndrom.

shit wrong image

Too late.

You know why you should care.

We need to start shaming European men harder.

You hear me, Europoors?

Your women are being raped, your lands overtaken, and your leaders support your enemies.

The time for waiting is past.

Now is a time for action.

I think they might be so beaten at this point that shaming them just keeps them down. Maybe they need inspired?

What is anyone going to do? I am just waiting for shit to blow up and trying to enjoy life.

Where the fuck are the death squads? Why do Slavs have to avenge western women while their men sit in the corner and fap?

Inspired to do what? What can we do?
It's tough to redpill people about this horrible truth, especially since it will ruin your social circles.
The last thing I want is to become an outcast.

Requesting that before/after "refugees welcome" image with the nog spitting on the lefty

Let this be a lesson.
Never trust someone who doesn't have children.
They have no stake in the future

I'm not your bro, faggot. I don't care how german law defines it; I'm not calling it rape.

Go be a word weasel back on reddit.

especially knowing that these women would probably side with the migrants given the chance

knowing that they created this mess

knowing that they woulnd't give a fuck if you get injured or die trying to help them

I never knew rape was legal

They're short-term r-selected thinkers. They see a rape as a freak occurrence, a stroke of bad luck. They don't stop to think about the wider problems that led to it, and the effect those problems will have in the future.

We on the other hand, are K-selected, and a big chunk of us have analyst-type personalities like INTJ and INTP (there was a strawpoll a while back). We see the big picture. We see the connections and the trends and forces. Our minds are tuned to think about the big societal questions. But we're a very small part of the population. The masses of normies might as well be a different species, mind-wise. They will not change their path until the problem is directly in front of them, pervasive, and unavoidable.

It's not that they are resistant to change. It's that they can't even fathom that there might be a problem. The stuff we talk about sounds like tinfoil hat shit to them, because their brains can't make the connections necessary to fully grasp the big picture. They may understand the individual points we make, but they can't fit it all together. When I became redpilled, and all the new information flooded in, it was like I was putting together the pieces of a giant jigsaw puzzle, and all at once things started coming into focus. I started reading everything I could get a hold of. It felt like my IQ had jumped 15 points. I don't think they can experience that. Their minds don't work that way. They need to see muslims acting out first-hand every day, to get a visceral and instinctual "muslims are dangerous" reaction, but even then, the leftist brainwashing has taught people to distrust and dismiss their instincts, so it can be hard to get through to them even when they see it with their own eyes.

Is there a pic like this but for Germany?

It's always a good footage !