I've been with this girl for maybe 3 years on and off, and she seldom lets me cum in her mouth...

I've been with this girl for maybe 3 years on and off, and she seldom lets me cum in her mouth, and when she does she spits it out.

So the other day she did that and it bothered me a little. After a few days I finally told her that I find it disrespectful that she spits my cum, and that from now on she has to swallow.

She said no, and we started arguing about it. The argument kept escalating and soon I realized she was not doing it, and that no one would win, but I was too committed and couldn't back down without looking weak, so I kept pushing it.

She said stuff like "Why do you want me to do something sexual that I don't want to do and that I'm not comfortable doing?", to which I countered with "I do lots of shit for you that I don't want to do, like going with you to watch shitty movies, and driving you around". Needless to say this didn't help de-escalate the argument, so eventually I went all in with "How can you say you love me if you won't even swallow my cum?"

This ended up with her sobbing and shit, and finally she said we shouldn't see each other for a while to figure things out. And that's where we're at now.

My question for you is: am I the crazy one or what? Is it normal that we've been together for so long and she doesn't swallow my cum? Should I just accept that? And also, how should I resolve this situation?

hold her head down on your dick while you cum next time and then hold her nose until she swallows. if she bites then smack her ass red dumb bitch

ura pussy OP

Did she swallow her last boyfriend's loads?

Do you eat her pussy?

there's only one word to describe you, and I'm gonna spell it out for ya:

C
U
C
K

cuuuuUUUUuuuuuckkkk

First, you just ruined everything, second, she is already sucking balls dry just because she is mad, if you arent a cuck dump her.

This

I considered the nose thing the last time, but not with my dick still in her mouth, so she could spit.
Maybe I could hold her mouth closed with one hand and close her nose. It would work but there would be hell to pay afterwards.

No, she's never done it.
She didn't have much sexual experience before.
She says it's not normal and her friends don't do that either.

Yes, sometimes.
She says I shouldn't ask her to swallow my cum because she never asked me to swallow her vaginal fluid, she doesn't seem to understand it's completely different.

What should I have done differently?

Some girls do, some don't. Unless she runs off gagging, it don't mean shit.
Also, try using her pussy instead

guy actually in a stable relationship here:

That's normal and you're the special one here. My gf doesn't want to take it in the mouth, then fine. Just remember that if you had taken it smoothly, she would have thought about it and you might've had a chance in the near future. Now you'll have to wait.

You came in her mouth. Who cares what she does with your load after as long as you don't have to clean it up.

Like the others pointed out, she's probably already out taking revenge loads in various holes.

But, yes, an appropriate response to "I won't swallow your cum" is "Okay, no problem, I won't swallow your pussy juice." Which, of course, means no cunnilingus.

Bitches whine about swallowing a couple of teaspoons of jizz, which if they can give a decent blowjob all goes straight down their gullet anyway, but expect guys to swallow a pint of snatch liquid. It's fucked.

not OP, but if you actually swallow gallons when you eat the pussy, then your gf is a hard squirter, which is uncommon.

Only her bull gets that privilege, huh?

Do you at least get to whack it while he fucks her, or are you locked in chastity?

Make her swallow that shit. How often do you ask her to do this? If it's only occasionally then I would have a hard time if my gf didn't swallow when asked.

I don't live in your world, there are faithful girls sometimes (outside the USA :') )

I don't think she would do it.
She doesn't go out that much, and also she's kinda conservative sexually, like only holding hands the first date and shit like that, so she wouldn't hook up with some random.
She also didn't have good sexual experiences with her exes so she wouldn't go to them either (like one had a small dick and premature ejaculation, and she didn't enjoy herself).

In any case, I preemptively cheated on her a few times before, just in case.

why do we always feel the urge to cheat on the good ones?

1. Don't ask, tell.
2. No cunnilingus until she swallows.
3. Link her to dontspitswallow.com
4. "Train" her. Show her how it can be so much worse. Piss on her. Hold her head in the toilet bowl while fucking her in the ass. Make her suck it after it's been in her ass. Pee inside of her.

We've all been there, though. You kind of already screwed up, but we all have once. Dated a borderline once. First month she took every load wherever I wanted her to. About 3 months in she claimed she'd been repeatedly raped and the smell and taste of my cum was forcing her to relive these assaults. Simultaneously, she was describing other assaults and trying to get me to re-enact them. "Tie me up, choke me, surprise fuck me in the ass, hurt me."

I told her one night finally "We all do things we don't much like for eachother. I kind of think anal's gross, but I fuck you in the ass because it turns you on and gets you off so quickly." and she responds "You know what? I faked all my orgasms!"

we don't all enjoy bdsm, mate.

I didn't say you had to. But if you want a minimum level of activity from her, and she's refusing, your only recourse is to escalate it. I'm not into those things, but it's pretty simple. You won't swallow my cum? Then bathe in my piss. Bet you wish you swallowed now, you stupid cunt. Oh, are those tears? Here I'll wash them off. After that you can tongue my ass.

That was poetic.

lol you find it "disrespectful" that she doesn't swallow your cum? These are your priorities in life? You actually started an argument over this shit? You're a fucking clown

You're more than the crazy one, you're a ridiculous human being

This:

But she is still a whore a she will be a cum eater for every nig that she founds. Kick her.

Are you serious?

Dunno, what are your priorities?

mate pls

Woman detected, its a matter of love, i am not into tongue in anus, but one ex was in pain and i loved her so i took it out and made her feel better loosing the boner, its not sexual.

I am. Yes, Holla Forums isn't my only realm.

I… don't get your point

How can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poop?

Are you OPs gf?

That guy was very stupid, thats rite, but he was feeling insecure, shit was just one time eating and girls always eat a little of cum because is not possible to spit everything, he wasnt asking about taing it till her esophagus and made a super vacum while licking his balls, just eat a little more, because you always eat a little.

no

and for the other paragraph

no either.

Besides it's not like if she doesn't start arguments over even more ridiculous shit literally all the time.

oh you're that kind of couple.

No, dipshit, the only woman here is the person who's sensitive to the point of obsessing over disrespect found in how sexual acts are performed. My standard applies to men and women. You people care about the most meaningless, retarded shit. It's fucking disgraceful. Grow a fucking spine and focus on things of substance

like memes?

Yeah, sure, not even a single tadpole passed down your throat ever.

Then the answer is yes or not? my womyn detector is off the charts.

Is the guy a fucking tard?

Yes

Is the womyn sucking nigs cause she is mad?

Yes

Was a stupid fight with the guy that really loves you and being labelled as a whore worthy just because feminist propaganda says so?

No

Find another girlfriend.

It's cum. How fucking autistic can you get, jesus christ

I would swallow your cum, OP~

No homo.

That's kind of the point though. It's like if you have a spoiled child refusing to eat spaghetti because he wants to eat candy bars for dinner. So you say alright, no spaghetti then. Have some broccoli and spinach.

The next day you offer him spaghetti, and he's going to eat it. He may resent you, but he's going to eat it. And then if he's good he can have a candy bar afterwards.

Women are basically children, so that's how you treat them. Look, you could have been loving and just swallowed my load. But now I have to piss on your face. Your fault. Stupid whore.

The answer is "not", as in do not pour your emotional energy into absolutely retarded shit

To be honest I have no idea what the insane, irrelevant gibberish after that sentence is even arguing

Then are you a woman? your qtness is beyong faggot mindset, you look like waifu material to me.

OP you're a faggot.
Once stuff comes out, who cares.
When you take a shit, do you care where it goes?

I know for some people the answer is yes, which is why many people store their piss in bottles, because they consider it still part of them or their bodies.

It sounds like you wanna fuck me user

I'm flattered but you better swallow or you're gonna get a beatdown for insulting my honor

No, i want more.

Traps cant fake this, this is just too cute.

wah, wah, fucking normie faggot
fucking loser
dumb bitch doesn't even know semen is anti-aging
one of the highest tonic foods around
I'm gulping down bee jizz right now for nutrients and pay a pretty penny for it
fucking dumb idiots just wasting their fluids
slice her fuck throat and yours

user is so disgusting he has to pay to drink cum

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

She's waiting for you to apologize while she goes and sees if she can't hook up with someone better.

Why don't you try swallowing your own cum if you think its so fucking holy?

Also it sounds like your girl is trash and so are you, so I couldn't care less.

all awards are going to you user, congratz

And demanding something like that didn't strike you as being disrespectful towards her? Wwew m8.

You are either a woman or a psychopath.

Normies btfo

The next time she tries to spit just hold her head down and force her to accept it. All women secretly crave that sort of stuff.

You're a fucking idiot user. Swallowing cum is not important in a wife. You're being disrespectful and your sex life is now ruined.
Congratulations.

It is if that's what turns you on most, and you take her not doing it as rejection.

Think of your biggest fetish. Would you marry someone you could never do that with?

But this is where you're wrong user.
What turns you on doesn't matter in a wife. Eventually you'll have sex once every couple of months if that.
What good will this turn-on be then?
Yes and I am.

If you're in a shitty relationship. You'll be miserable the rest of your life if you feel like that. I have a much stronger sex drive than you. I've been with girls for more than a couple years and still wanted it every day. I was in one relationship that wasn't like that, the one where I tried not to be shallow because she was smart and we got along well. I couldn't get hard in her presence, I felt depressed and old the entire relationship, and in the end she cheated on me.

That's just depressing.

The happiest married couples still have active sex lives. Of course it slows down, but if you're attracted to eachother that just goes from constantly all day long to a few times a day to once a day to a few times a week.

If I was in a relationship where we were sexually active and then neither of us wanted to for more than a week and there weren't external circumstances like illness involved, I'd say there was something wrong with the relationship.

No user.
You've made a big mistake.

Fucking feminist detected, if you werent fucked in your mind you would be capable of noticing that the girl is mad because the guy said this:

"I do lots of shit for you that I don't want to do, like going with you to watch shitty movies, and driving you around"

But your mind is fucked as fuck, you see rape everywhere but you welcome rapists with open legs because you are no more than a tool for corrupt politicians, a stupid tard that is just following her instincts, you are fighting males because you are being tricked by something that represent an alpha male, this is why you see your "enemies" as betas, you are just a woman playing a woman with mental problems.

Just remember, just because she's not fucking you doesn't mean she's not fucking. Think about that next time you hear a thump or a moan while you're in your mancave/cuckshed.

Have you ever tasted your own cum before?

She is the crazy one for not wanting free protein. Just deepthroat that bitch and while youre in cum so hard that her whole stomach will fill with semen.

Belive me she will cum hard too.

I was just shaving my balls talking to my woman about this thread we came to the conclusion that you're probably 12.
And you call me a cuck when you'll go and watch shitty movies with her. What the fuck man?
Besides, you've done serious damage to your relationship, you wanted advice about your state of mind and what you should do now. There's no need to attack me, I'm trying to convey some wisdom here. 13 years with a woman I love is enough to give me authority for advice at least.

Did you reply to the right post mate?
I'm confused why you're talking about rape and politicians. I'm saying OP has missed the point about having a woman. It's not about swallowing cum.

Free protein, no homo.

You just proved my point, think about it and post again.

Before I reply to the rest of your post, let me start by saying I'm not OP, but rather one of the people who told him how to get her to swallow.

You're bleeding beta right through the screen. I'm not just saying that to insult you, you're validating your opinion by saying "a VAGINA HAVER agrees with my opinion!!!" This is cassic beta behavior. "I'll ask my wife and see what she says." You had shitty relationships through high school then found some boring plain jane who put up with you, and you feel like she saved your life so you've thrown all your opinions away and opted to adopt hers.

That you would throw out "You're 12" is the typical go-to beta insult. "You like big tits? You must be underage!" "You care about things like child support and property rights? GROW THE FUCK UP!" You're asserting you're more mature, but you back it up with all of jack and shit.

Not that guy, but it's the same logic behind the swallowing thing. Sometimes I have sex I don't like, sometimes she has sex she doesn't like. Sometimes she sees a movie she doesn't like, sometimes I watch one I don't like. The idea is that by being together and doing something that makes one another happy that makes the activity enjoyable.

13 cucked, unsatisfied years as a yes man.

You really don't make sense mate. Just rephrase it for me.

Sorry for triggering you user. All that shit you're saying is just made up. Please relax and stop posting fan fiction.
The yes man thing make me laugh though.

beta redditor

Then why another dude got it?

no.
probably but that doesn't make it okay.
no. drop the cunt and get a new one.

if it bothers u, break up, u fuckin retard

Op, you may or may not be aware of this, but it sounds like you might be emotionally blackmailing and bullying her without realising it. If you go on like this; she'll get to a point where she won't be able to forgive and forget - and you'll lose her forever. Is that something you want?

My advice is to see someone else, simply for the purpose of having a 'pallet cleanser' - so you can better examine your behaviour.

get you're best friend to help you out

Why faggots care so much about that a guy asking something that he never did, but they dont give a fuck about him destroying her after all shit he said? fucking faggots, feminism ruined your minds you stupid tards.

Are you underaged or something?
You know, she's swallowing loads from other guys now.

Your relation is based on sexual obsession, not love. Fix that.

You did well user.
Look - if you don't impose yourself in the relationship, you lose.
It's better that she fucks other guys after breaking up with you rather than while in a relationship with you.