Why is Holla Forums so cucked?

why is Holla Forums so cucked?

wew Holla Forums is a hugbox, what did you expect?

I guess, I'm just tired of it

That is Eceleb shit. Fam.

Probably wouldn't have been as harsh if you'd pointed out relevant arguments and your position on them.

It comes across almost as a "redpill me on X."

they just want a safe space. Ironically they talk so much shit about tumblr and reddit and they are the same .

This

The ban is deserved faggot, the fact you came here tells me it should be extended heavily.

I hate pol and i hate e-celeb bullshit, go fuck yourself.

its not e celeb bullshit you idiot
it's censorship

if you need to protect an idea from criticism, its weak as fuck and does not deserve to live.

Holla Forums needs censorship because their idea cant stand criticism.
They are just white niggers with limited intelligence.

What the fuck is with Holla Forums being full of posts bitching about Holla Forums today?

This wasn't even e-celeb bullshit. It's just the rulecucked mods being rulecocks

Its false flagging thats been going on for a long time, both Holla Forums and the angry pedophiles who browse this site do it.

Holla Forums also get false flagged from other groups too, but boy where some of the pedos mad that they couldn't turn Holla Forums into politics and pedo rights discussion, and Holla Forums into pedo rights and video games.

Holla Forums has some problems in the moderation, but deleting low energy bait isn't one of them. Fuck off back to 4chan with that shit.

Pretty sure it's mostly Holla Forums goons who use the term "rulecuck".

Dude, every problem Holla Forums has in its moderation. 2014 8/pol/ was a completely different place than it is today

laughing my ass off rn

Yeah I forget about them but they still run some ops here and there.

If people embraced the idea of infinite boards and going where the moderation is doing the right job, then we wouldn't have this issue.
>>>/liberty/
Tahat board seems to have good policies.

Keep an eye out for them, you never know where the shills could be lurking…

theres no way for me to prove i'm not lying except my word but here goes:

I am being completely honest, I'm not part of any 'shill' group. I just decided to try making a thread on Holla Forums today, dont go there much. Last time I posted there (a thread about 911 being an inside job) I got banned too.

It's easy to write all this banning off as they're fighting against the evil shills! or some kind of story.. but the truth is it's censorship. We're being squeezed out of our own home (chans). We can't freely discuss anything anymore.

Something has to change or people with our attitudes and worldview are going to be chewed up and spit out.

That one.

?

Syrian girl was qt, sorry, but you can do a video.

Looks like the Holla Forums janitor went into overdrive

Tell me this isn't videogames related :^)

why?