Our literal guy tbh

Our literal guy tbh

JUST

JUST

PAUL MY FEIG UP

Paul Feig is an example of why the Holocaust was a good thing to happen

If the holocaust had happened why are there so many fucking kikes all over the place?

I never thought I'd agree with anything Piers No-Mor-Gunz would ever say, but holy shit, that is great.

if only

The holohoax didn't happen but it should have.

He's been this way for a while now. Kinda amazing how uncucked he is such as now.

Fucking rekt!

UNCUCKED

I thought Piers Morgan was just a British version of John Oliver

Gtfo GitlerCuck

Nah, he's a close second. Trump baneposting on his inauguration speech secured him the honorary title of ourguy and bigguy, too

Apart from the irrational hatred of guns, Piers has actually shifted rightward on a lot of his views.

Glad to see you're coming along fine after the punch to the head, Richard.

He's also a giant fag

Because they were just about 600000 jews and they blew it out of proportion.

how did piers morgan become based

This was 2015, people change

I remember when he got BTFO by (((Benji Shoahpiro))) on the gun control issue. Good times.

He hasn't changed; he hates guns but is friends with Trump and is apparently not particularly thrilled with landwhales either.

there aren't actually that many of them, they're like 0.2% of the earth's population

you just hear about them all the time because they're all in positions of power and do a bunch of bad things that make it onto the news.

How is that British anti gun faggot posting such good tweets? Did someone break him?

Yes. It was da Russians.

It's understandable that Clarkson would have a chip on his shoulder. Morgan basically stalked him, trying to get dirt on him, if I recall.

He did that to everyone, he's a fucking scum bag.

Holla Forums please.
Plenty of libertarians oppose the regressive left. The left is eating itself.

Are you a retarded nigger? It's libshits like Piers who the alt-right is composed of.

Peirs is still anti gun so no.

You spelled LOLBertarians wrong.
Did you know Liberia has the same Constitution as the United States? A nation is it's people, your fantasy can only exist in a high trust, white, homogeneous society.

Do you consider his daughter buff?