Someone please link me a comic of humans with angel wings

I am specifically looking for a scene where a human looking like an angel (having angel-like wings) is shy/sad and protects himself from other people's views and bullying by hugging himself with his wings. -> putting them in front of himself, kinda like a cocoon

That's a weird fetish, user.

Do you have any other clues? Is it a one off strip, or part of a book? What style is it in?

Is it Maximum Ride?

Are you SURE it's not Maximum Ride?

heading== Poopfeast420 ==heading

heading

It's the user from Holla Forums who dreams about being a angel and jerks off to twink angel/nightcrawler. Bully this fag.

To Be Honest. I don't know if it actually exists. I just like the idea and want to see if anyone knows of someone who did it.

I just want to see pictures of characters who do that.

And I mean it has to exist, right? IIRC some video games and other media use wings as sort of a shield in fights sometimes.

I am just imagining Angel maybe using public transportation to go somewhere and his wings are popping out. Getting into people's way and he is maybe getting bullied by some people so he uses them to shield himself.

That's actually a character I'm intending to draw, kinda.

Read Naruto. There you got a constantly whining emo who keeps creating shields and "wings" before him because the world can't handle his edge. Just the kind of weird shit you want.

Nice. I'll hope I'll get to see it.

You can do lots of quirky humor, by basically making him "pop" his wings in akward situations, obviously referencing the teenage boner problem and struggly to push his wings back.

Or like you akwarly and accidently pushing his wings in other people's faces. Like he is talking to someone, turns around to meet another person and then the other one gets a mouthful of his feathery wings and gets his whole face brushed.

And of course:
Full body hugs where he not only hugs people with his amrs, but gives them just that extra close and featherly embrace with his wings.

Oh like that. Naw my character is a girl in a fantasy/ sci-fi setting who got an amulet by her mother (originally intended as a forced marriage present, but she ran away), which holds a powerful guardian angel as part of their tradition. She can use it to summon wings from her back to use as a shield, or the whole thing to smash her enemies.

Can't you make it permanent?

Then you would have the whole "x-men mutant" dynamic going on and her not being able to live a normal life and standing out everywhere she goes.

That's another character, whose family got cursed. He's not living on the life-force of others and is forced to kill people, while keeping it secret and attempting a normal life.

Her story is rather to flee from her intended future husband and to learn how to protect herself in a dangerous environment. The conflict is that the choice she declines would enable her a save life with her family, but the path she chooses is dangerous and basically getting involved in a war.

bump please

that's really, extremaly fucking gay, one of the gayest things I have ever read in my life

you are a massive faggot, OP

Wings are cool, user.
Even if the angel in question was gay, he still would be cool.

It's 2016 after all :^)

Maybe, when that character opens his wings, he metaphorically comes out of the closet.

And if OP posts that in comic form on tumblr and makes it a wish fulfillment autobiography…… it will be fucking famous I tell you.

wings aren't gay
angels aren't gay
is gayer than a 24 hour gay orgy at a gay nightclub in San Francisco

Fuck you, that's completly fucking adorable!

Sigh … you would probably bully him. But you know what? What would Jesus do?

He would not simply be an observor or bully like you. He would say something nice to him. Make him open up and take him by his hand outside of the judgemental masses. The Angel would become Jesus's closest companion!

gayyy
nice meme
literally
Rather than being nice, and just making people have good feefees in their little tummies, Jesus actually helped them. He always spoke the truth, and told them what their problem was/what they were doing wrong and how they can fix it. Not lying to them so they can feel good. Sometimes He was harsh.

It is adorable!

Sure, that doesn't disprove anything I said.

So anyway I really still want to see a sad bullied angel.

whatever, gay

So disappointing.

And okay I am dominant-bisexual I guess, but I don't think this is relevant.