archive.is/JEjpF
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EZ PZ.

that doesn't just trigger christians but anyone of western european decent (as well as being fairly misleading)

Literally why?

I could never understand why so many Christians browse this website. It just seems to me that the content would conflict with Christian morals.

I used to be a Christian and do this kind of stuff on the internet when I was younger.

I think you just kind of awkwardly work around the blasphemy and rationalize it away from your own morality.

Jesus wasn't white. At all.

It's just one guy stop being so paranoid

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwew

Is it really triggering if you post Reddit-approved image macros? I don't think you know what being offensive really is.

Fucking retards.

conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_autism

livescience.com/20654-autism-belief-god.html

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

He was a Jew, the whitest looking sandniggers, though, so most depictions of him aren't that far off. He wasn't black or anything retarded like that.

few years from now there will be a United European Emirates formed under Islamic leadership VS the Christian Rebels.

The holy war: WWIII fought with science and occult magic hidden for centuries.
The Hidden Temple is disturbed.

U.S. and Asian countries will form an alliance named Unasia to help stop and end the war.

So many holes

Have this

I've never seen Holla Forumscucks this desperate before

Not sure if ignorant or troll, nordic pagans (vikings celticrap) are into anal magic, not trolling, they had homosex before battle for magical powers.

Source: Your 'godly' nigger bull-servicing anus

Fuck off cunt.

~

Have a read, folks -

- The Problem with Jesus' Arrest and Trial:
archive.is/4C1uA

- Neo-Paganism in the Public Square and Its Relevance to Judaism:
archive.is/WxZsU
The Jews fear the Awakened EVROPA

- Gregory Hood, "Why Christianity Can't Save Us":
archive.is/QuXaI

- Kemp on Christianity | The West’s Darkest Hour:
archive.is/JEjpF

- All Christians are Cucks:
archive.is/X8Tqk

- Cucktianity: What is a Covenant?:
archive.is/Fdsxo

- Cuck Identity:
archive.is/qQPMf

- Cuck Identity #2:
archive.is/ICpaJ

- Indoctrination:
archive.is/RgZOY

Switch those two post numbers aroung.

around*

Holy fucking shit you niggers. I do not feel like being the "moderate superier intelectual thats so rational™". But cant we respect christianity for the cultural heritage and knowledge it has given us? Christianity might be fucking stupid in this day and age but denying that it has done more good than bad is retarded.

That's original

The fedoras will grow up eventually. And if they don't, they won't breed. Because fingerless gloves are a turn off

I burn churches at nite
cause i dont want heaven
my sis is a nigs fleshlight
she is just eleven

Removing christianity was a good idea the black metal poser said…

It just goes to show that God is real because the ones who disbelieve in him are defective in mind, body, and spirit. What else can explain the dramatically elevated prevalence of obesity, personality disorders, autism, drug addiction, obesity, and mental illness in the disbelievers?

God is the electicity that flows through the power grid that is humanity and the atheists are shoddy workmanship of a negligent electrician, the Devil. To keep the circuit of God flowing: atheists, fat people, crazies, drug addicts, autistics, and every other sort of born degenerate should be ostracised and banished to the wilderness or a penal colony to wallow in their godlessness if they are so arrogant as to declare themselves above the standards and morals of decent society.

Who said anything about materialist cancer a.k.a Gaytheism, Semite-worshipper?

Are you stupid or just a troll? people seriously still believe that the creator is less than the creation?

The Bible was a mistake.

Does anyone have the pic of a Hitler quote were he refers to some Pagans as "comedians" and "pretenders"?
Not that I or him have a problem with them, or Christians for that matter.

Does anyone have the fuller version of this?

Bad parents. Possibly a whore.

lol