An Essay On The Death of Science Fiction Literature

How Political Correctness and Mainstream Conformity Have Wrecked An Eccentric Genre of Literary Fine Art

Part 1: archive.is/YbuQK

Part 2: archive.is/yZnjn

I just came across this and thought it would be right up Holla Forums's alley.
It opens with a series of quotes by prominent people in Science Fiction which I'll copy here to give you an idea of the contents.

- Steven Gould, science fiction (SF) author and president of the Science Fiction Writers of America (SFWA)

- John Scalzi, SF author, winner of the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer, five time nominated, three time winner of the Hugo Award, Nebula Award nominee and president of the SFWA

- Aliette de Bodard, science fiction and fantasy (SFF) author , five-time nominated, two-time winner of the Nebula Award and two-time nominee for the Hugo Award, SFWA member

- Kate Elliot, Nebula-nominated SFF author and SFWA member

- Veronica Schanoes, Nebula nominated SFF author and SFWA member

- Saladin Ahmed, Hugo and Nebula Award nominated SFF author and SFWA member

- Rose Fox, SFF editor, SFWA member and Publisher's Weekly review editor

- Southern Poverty Law Center.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/emRQ4
8ch.net/pol/res/6157856.html#6172278
breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/26/fukyoflag-threatens-veteran-pregnant-wife-and-fing-piece-of-s-unborn-creature/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
archive.is/NDZim
archive.is/qmWvE
archive.is/krsYW
lithub.com/an-open-letter-to-the-american-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tried to read Doomsday Book by Connie Willis and it was the most awful piece of shit writing I have ever read. It was recommended as "great science-fiction!" and was a piece of shit "not science fiction but pretending to be". I got to page 200 and gave up because the story began to become ridiculous, the dialogue was absolutely awful, the characters were idiots and unable to accomplish anything in 50 pages and didn't behave like people should due to bad writing. And the book WASN'T SCIENCE FICTION. Michael Chrichton wrote that awful book Timeline which the movie of the same name was based off of. And the source material for that book was this piece of shit Doomsday book. Absolutely contrived not-science-fiction shit and I hope someone murders her for it one day.

It's that godawful.

And she's the same bitch that somehow managed to get inducted into the Science Fiction Hall of Fame and be named as a SFWA Grand Master and in her position of power was trying to boycott and change the rules at the Hugo awards because she got butthurt over Sad Puppies voting as a block within the scope of the rules to combat sjw infiltration.

Someone fucking murder her PLEASE.

Isaac Asimov / Arthur C. Clarke / Joe Haldeman / Robert Heinlein are great. And surprise surprise they're all white men from a less pozzed era.

My favourite old sci-fi:
Childhood's End
Foundation
The Forever War
The God's Themselves
Stranger in a Strange Land

Alastair Reynolds writes some great science fiction today, I especially enjoyed House of Suns.

- John Scalzi, SF author, winner of the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer, five time nominated, three time winner of the Hugo Award, Nebula Award nominee and president of the SFWA

aww Fuck.
I really like his books, i would have thought he was to smart for that SJW shit

Saw this discussion on halfchan's /lit/. Felt I needed to cap for posterity.

John Scalzi is a faggot though.

You're talking about John 'Straight White Male: The lowest difficulty setting there is' Scalzi?

Nah, total SJW through and through.

archive.is/emRQ4

Hitler dubs checked.

Here is some more rage fodder if that's your thing.

I did not fucking know that.
That is so fucking sad.
And i really liked Old mans war

I never read it but I almost did a few times just never got around to it. Then I found out what a massive faggot he is. Especially on twitter.

Sorry to break it to you.
It's happened to me a few times as well.
This is why it's a good idea never to idolize people.

I didn't idolize him, i was just such a disappointment to discover that he was such a faggot after reading his books.

Too smart for? He's a primary cause of.

I'm always confused by the popularity of his works. I bought one once, on the strength of his reputation. The first 20 pages were an extended fart joke, and there was absolutely nothing enjoyable about the prose.

Seriously. One of his books starts with a poorly written 20 page long fart joke. That tripe never would've gotten anywhere if Doctorow hadn't fellated it across the internet.

That's a lot of pozz

Never read any scifi book. Is there any one that is a combination between cyberpunk, horror & misogyny?

What I'm looking for is a combination between: American Psycho/Blade Runner/Dredd + a little Drive

Just read Starship Troopers pleb.
It is a classic and required Holla Forums reading besides.

This is not just in science fiction.

I write middle grade fiction. And just do a test. Try and lookup the agents who represent MG. I swear to Xenu that 80% of the book agents are SJWs clamoring for "diversity" and "muh wymens". You read their Twitter profiles and posts and it makes me want to vomit.

I have an agent, but have been looking for a new one recently, and post-redpoll I seriously want to hang myself and never write again. SJWs have taken ver the publishing industry, and all within the dead of night, promoting mediocrity in the name of political hegemony.

I just don't want their shit in my head. If I want to write a book about a white boy protagonist, I don't want to feel that it will be rejected not for its quality, but for its politics. I seriously want to scream.

I love how no one will give a shit about these pathetic idiots writing lovecraft fanfic

Thats the only thought that suppresses the rage from this picture

I'll see

Can't you write under a female name?

Do it Nig.

If they win they will write the history books.
Lovecraft will be banned and burned and replaced with low level fanfics.
The only people left will be the ones who give a shit.
Pic related.

Capitulating to the enemy.
Don't be a cuck.

It'a not just the name. It's the content of the books. They want everything to be about race and gender. And empowerments, and all that shit. I don't give a shit what others write about, but when you exclude books based on their gender blueprint you are creating a culture like they had in Maoist China. It's seriously fucked up.

photos + quotes = repostable_wall_of_shame.jpg

After the book sells millions and you get invited to get some award, go. Just say that at the time of writing the book you felt a little.. transgender.

Doesn't amazon offer self-publishing?

What you're saying is absolutely correct.
They are not content with writing what they like and circle jerking over it.
Your work will either be ignored or called sexist/racist/homophobic/etc if it can't be ignored.
You will be passed up for awards and some who might otherwise be sympathetic to your work will be driven away through guilt by association and shaming tactics.

This is a dark time to be a fantasy or science fiction author.

Yes but it's not the right avenue for everyone.
Amazon is like Jewtube first of all, they take a cut of your money and IIRC own the rights to your books.
So if you ever wanted to make a movie out of your work for example, it's up to Amazon.
Additionally most self published works on Amazon are about what you'd expect, shit.
In order to get noticed and get sale you'll already have to have some kind of name or be popular in some regard or have very good marketing skills.

We're at a point where it's probably a better idea to give your work out for free and beg for shekels if you're not part of the social justice cult. We are right before a publishing crash though and once that happens I believe the flood gates will be released and we'll enter a new golden age of fiction.

Ok. What if someone in your family(friends) owns some random small publishing firm? Can't you give the rights to them, resell on amazon trough them and give to amazon only their monetary cut but not any right?

just let me sleep tonight in peace user

I actually really like Lovecraft and its one of the things I liked alot as a kid

Its maddening seeing everything I once held sacred trampled upon

I dunno. Probably.

I'm not saying it's impossible or anything.
My point was that in most cases you're probably better off releasing your work for free and building a larger following while asking for donations through something like Patreon or Kickstarter or whatever.

If you already have tens of thousands of people who follow your work on a regular basis maybe Amazon is the right place for you.

There is no peaceful sleep for good men anymore.
Not until the cretins which are savaging our culture are beaten back.

Come with me:
8ch.net/pol/res/6157856.html#6172278

Did someone call my name?

The boobs confuse me…
Is this actually a sheboon?
There's no fucking way that's a woman since birth.

The only Connie Willis book I have is "To say nothing of the Dog" which is a time travel book based on "Three Men In a Boat".

I read it because some internet list recommended it.
All I remember was how smug it was about middle-englanders banging on about Oxbridge.
Some scenes felt like they would have worked better as a tv show for kids. Maybe that was what she was aiming for? A development deal?

Most of the good lit that comes out now is Sci Fi. But there isn't much of it.
I really like Kim Stanley Robinson and his ilk. When done properly, it is a coherent extension of the literary canon.

What is killing sci fi is "the sci fi movie" which usually some 28yo writer/director who hasn't picked up a book before and instead reads comic books and thinks that pastiche is what sci fi is.

These deluded morons that think history will remember them. I honesly think they believe they are the star in their own tv show called "life"

I'm not 100% sure.
Maybe?

S/he is part of a movement called Fuk Yo Flag which basically encourages nogs to wipe their ass with the American Flag.

Because racism. I guess.

breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/26/fukyoflag-threatens-veteran-pregnant-wife-and-fing-piece-of-s-unborn-creature/

I love what's going on everywhere, these people give us no choice what so ever, either all White people become bigoted racists or we will see everything that we love destroyed.

I have a friend who, unfortunately, racemixed with an illegal mexican immigrant. He married her and she accused him of rape and took him through the ringer in family court. This was 4 years ago. During that time he was your average normie, not totally cucked but pretty tolerant of all races and homos and weed smokers etc etc. After he went through court I slowly started to red pill him, first on women and "men's rights" issues and then further into race and more. Now he's one of the most racist, sexist, homophobic people you can meet. He's ready for the race war and can't wait to help Trump deport Mexicans, at gun point if necessary.

The psychos on the left truly are our greatest recruiters.

Scifi will most probably recover from the PC infestation during Trump's rule. Its current state is a result of the SJW's usual tactic of bringing up their issues in completely unrelated material.
I think Farnham's Freehold is good Holla Forums-tier material

quite disturbing

Smash them before they hatch and shit all over everything you made!

If they are so oppressed by America, they need to go back (to Africa).

Suprised these places haven't come up yet.

Castaliahouse.com

voxday.blogspot.com

Amazon might be a flock of kikes, but you can find some decent independent authors there at low prices. If you know where to look, at least.

Great independent publisher. Cheap, readable and non-SJW. Pirated a few of their books, liked them enough to buy later.

Second pic is the closest I can think of. It's not horror or outright misogynist, but both cyberpunk and sexist. The main character doesn't take "strong professional women" seriously at all; he just stares at their asses and mentally grades them. There are some sequel/prequels, I believe, but I haven't read them.

Fantasy has always been my preferred reading material while I prefer to watch sci fi, but both are suffering from this shit.

if it's any consolation, sci-fi and fantasy have been on a steady decline sales-wise now that they've changed from interesting stories with compelling characters to social justice lectures and shoe-horned fags or women for zero benefit. there's really nothing so wonderfully immersion shattering than to have identity politics thrown into a book under the guise of it being a completely normal thing that happens between humans, when all somebody actually wanted was to read about some guy going on a space adventure or something.

It would include right wing politics and other Holla Forumsack stuff.

Lovecraft's views were complicated, he had some things in common with the Holla Forums crowd but not others…from the Lovecraft wikiquote page, a letter from 1934:

Looks decent.

But eventually I'll have to write it myself.

Still based to me. Maybe a little misinformed. It's not like Lovecraft had many experiences with people in general however.

Kurt Vonnegut wrote a story called harrison bergeron that perfectly predicted sjw's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron

In the year 2081, amendments to the Constitution dictate that all Americans are fully equal and not allowed to be smarter, better-looking, or more physically able than anyone else. The Handicapper General's agents enforce the equality laws, forcing citizens to wear "handicaps": masks for those who are too beautiful, radios inside the ears of intelligent people, and heavy weights for the strong or athletic.

One April, 14-year-old Harrison Bergeron, an intelligent and athletic teenager, is taken away from his parents, George and Hazel Bergeron, by the government. They are barely aware of the tragedy, as Hazel has "average" intelligence (a euphemism for stupidity), and George has a handicap radio installed by the government to regulate his above-average intelligence.

Hazel and George watch ballet on television. They comment on the dancers, who are weighed down to counteract their gracefulness and masked to hide their attractiveness. George's thoughts are continually interrupted by the different noises emitted by his handicap radio, which piques Hazel's curiosity and imagination regarding handicaps. Noticing his exhaustion, Hazel urges George to lie down and rest his "handicap bag", 47 pounds (21 kg) of weights locked around George's neck. She suggests taking a few of the weights out of the bag, but George resists, aware of the illegality of such an action.

On television, a news reporter struggles to read the bulletin and hands it to the ballerina wearing the most grotesque mask and heaviest weights. She begins reading in her unacceptably natural, beautiful voice, then apologizes before switching to a more unpleasant voice. Harrison's escape from prison is announced, and a full-body photograph of Harrison is shown, indicating that he is seven feet (2.1 m) tall and burdened by three hundred pounds (140 kg) of handicaps.

George recognizes his son for a moment, before having the thought eliminated by his radio. Harrison himself then storms the studio in an attempt to overthrow the government. He calls himself the Emperor and rips off all of his handicaps, along with the handicaps of a ballerina who he proclaims his "Empress". He orders the musicians to play, promising them royalty if they do their best. Unhappy with their initial attempt, Harrison takes control for a short while, and the music improves. After listening and being moved by the music, Harrison and his Empress dance while flying to the ceiling, then pause in mid-air to kiss.

Diana Moon Glampers, the Handicapper General, enters the studio and kills Harrison and the Empress with a ten-gauge double-barreled shotgun. She forces the musicians to put on their handicaps, and the television goes dark. George, unaware of the televised incident, returns from the kitchen and asks Hazel why she was crying, to which she replies that something sad happened on television that she cannot remember. He comforts her and they return to their average lives.

His view on race is inherently naive.

He notices cultural differences, but he doest realise those cultural differences come from those races being different then our own.

It was common knowledge at the beginning of the 20th century that even a little Malay blood will likely turn a normal looking Dutchmen towards sexual deviance.

Equally, many Jews in our universities who are the most sexually deviant, don't automatically come from strongly Jewish or strongly orthodox families, but are just expression their sexualised nature in a Western society.

FUCKING

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think anyone who wants a serious understanding of how modern sci-fi routinely slanders some great authors, just google radishmag's article "cosmic horror" on hp lovecraft

wut?

lovecraft perfectly understood that

I recall fairly recently a frustrated white male poet won an award after writing under a Chinese female pseudonym

There was quite a bit of butthurt when his ruse was uncovered

I've been thinking of writing my own sci fi after seeing how my beloved star wars was raped to death.
Something to capture the beauty and vastness of the universe with redpilled elements.

"Old Man's War" was a crappy and soulless rip-off of Heinlein. It was what would happen if a retarded SJW decided to rewrite Starship Troopers. And yes, it was what happened, and yes, it was an abomination.

Just read Starship Troopers instead. Scalzi is a talentless hack.

Did you read the quote? Especially this part:

"As a matter of fact, most of the psychological race-differences which strike us so prominently are cultural rather than biological. If one could take a Japanese infant, alter his features to the Anglo-Saxon type through plastic surgery, & place him with an American family in Boston for rearing—without telling him that he is not an American—the chances are that in 20 years the result would be a typical American youth with very few instincts to distinguish him from his pure Nordic college-mates. The same is true of other superior alien races including the Jew—although the Nazis persist in acting on a false biological conception."

I refuse to ever read another book by Connie Willis. I initially planned to burn that book but I ended up donating Doomsday Book to some communist club at my school in the hope that it wastes their time tenfold as it did mine.

I read the Mars trilogy. Red Mars I genuinely enjoyed, Green Mars and Blue Mars I had to force myself to read. I hate how Green and Blue Mars turned out and the colonists end up pozzing the entire solar system with their social justice bullshit while building their communist matriarchal "utopia". I hate it when a story is driven by the author's politics rather than by the characters themselves and / or development of the characters because it's very transparent and requires illogical events (people don't "act" like people in these stories). That said, I will grant KSR and the Mars Trilogy that the writing is very descriptive, very vivid, and even now I can picture Mars as written in Red Mars. Kim Stanley Robinson is an one of the King-Cucks of science fiction though.

Now I stick mostly to Heinlein and Asimov and couldn't be happier.

SJWs Always Lie - Vox Day

This book talks about the science fiction corruption if anyone is interested. Mainly, chapter 5. Read chapter 2 if you want to read about Scalzi. Chapter 4 for Gamergate.

You can get it here
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

so another example of something becoming popular and then sjw hijacking it for their own bullshit, then whining about oppression when it crashes and burns

Why should a straight white male like myself even bother if this is the only stuff they market and push?

The world is dying

Is that graph normalized to account for the decline in book sales altogether?

Look how poorly educated those sheboons are. They are so uneducated they don't even know how to use toilet paper so they resort to using the US national flag as their designated shit rag.

I betcha no one even taught these poor sheboons how to wash their hands either.

he was talking about non-inferior races

You gotta know how to market and publish son. If the internet should teach you anything, it's that publishing companies are obsolete.

Fellow writefag here. Do what I do: write teenie YA romance shlock to cash in fat stacks, and then use the dough to live comfortably while putting out hardcore scifi and thinly-velied Eurocentric Cambellian monoomyth fantasy (with a Promethean bent, of course). Self-publishing in the age of Amazon is pleb-tier levels of easy, and if you stack your work with Twilight-levels of drama and inanity, it's bound to move at least a couple hundred copies per week. I know; I've done it.

I snicker like a retard every day when I get up and drink my coffee while checking how many books I've sold. If only the dumb fuck SJWs and college twits buying my shit knew it was funding fash propaganda. God, it feels so good being white.

Probably not, but the second graph is more revealing.

Yes, but by the time he wrote that letter he seemed to consider basically everyone except blacks and aborigines to be non-inferior, and he was cool with Jews who assimilate culturally–not popular positions on Holla Forums

are you saying being a kike is somehow genetic for jews and not just something taught and fostered by the culture/religion?

To be quite honest, this isn't just a great essay/book about how modern SF has gone to shit, this is one of the most in-depth takedowns of third-wave intersectional feminism I've ever read.

Where can I find your SF?

Not even the trilogy can make me forgive that fat fuck Hackson for what he did to The Hobbit.

This is a joke right?

Eh, sci-fi is rather played out anyway, there are only so many ways you can do "We played God and now our efforts to play God backfired, why did we play God?" and "Let's posit a futuristic utopia then bullshit about how our shitty contemporary ideology is what led to this fictional utopian future."

I guess that's why white males are the only people you can openly call for the extermination of publicly without repercussion, but will get jailed for questioning the Jewish stranglehold over media, banking, and academia.

entry-level SF is played out, maybe.

It's fine so long as the people are dead or fictional.

That sounds like it would be high on the worthless technobabble quotient. Best sci-fi is really just commentary on contemporary times but set against a fantastic backdrop, unfortunately the left took over social commentary while the right was too busy being duped by Jews to really fight the culture war.

GASP, not getting some circle-jerk bullshit, horror of horrors! Awards are garbage.

Hell, they've already revised LoTR to be an allegory of WWII when Tolkien said explicitly that no he didn't intend that at all. I got into an argument with an English teacher once over that, even showed him Tolkien's own words saying it wasn't an allegory of WWII to no fucking avail.

Wasn't he intending to skewer the conformist conservatives of his days rather than the left?

Well, he was from a time before proper understanding of genetics.

Not literature but never forget that Gene Roddenberry was a kike who pushed for multiculturalism in every last one of his shows, and preemptively ruined sci-fi as a form of television.

How do you know? His mother's maiden name "Goleman" could be either a "less common variant of Goldman" or an "Irish compound surname" according to archive.is/NDZim (and archive.is/qmWvE also says Goleman is an Irish name, and a variation on Coleman). Googling "Goleman" and "Roddenberry" I found a page from the book "The Star Trek FAQ" on google books at archive.is/krsYW which says his mother was Southern Baptist and his father didn't like Jews:

But user, I love pressure. I love a challenge and writing is what I'm good at doing.

Sage for being off topic, but could the artist of that pic be any lazier? That's literally a shittily done trace of the fat zombie model from Doom 3. Come on.Every other person there is probably also lazily traced over from some game.

Hell the background looks like some generic area in Fallout 3.

I remember reading Harrison Bergeron in HS, at the time I thought

Why would people rather "colonize" H.P. Lovecraft's literature than solve real-world problems?

What do I not understand?

Take a wild guess

how is this fuckhuge wall of text an "essay"

I don't even know who (((you))) are now, but I will make it one of my goals in life to ensure that Lovecraft is exalted.

Goodness, look at all those ethnic and female names i've never heard of before. They must be absolute juggernauts in the genre.
And a job that involves sitting around and making shit up for entertainment value? How will we ever replace them.
Meanwhile the genre continues to be absolutely dominated by decades old works by straight white men about straight white men saving the world and or galaxy (Dune, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly) and everything that has tried to break from it has failed miserably because the left is and has always been creatively incompetent because they can never resist trying to shove their ideology down their audiences' throats. Also, brown people dislike reading and there are fewer of them anyways.

That's not aggregate book sales, it's mean book sales, which doesn't inherently mean book sales are decreasing as it could just mean they're instead printing tones of shit books that don't sell. Which is honestly probably what's happening.

Snowcrash is pretty much the best cyberpunk book I've read, but the only misogynistic thing I can think of is that one character literally has a vagina dentata.

Also the main character is half black, but it was written before that shit was cool.

That's how most contemporary novels feel like. They have the feel of a TV pilot or comic book.

Consider that a lot of fictional works muse about predicting what the future 'might' be. The setting of Snow Crash really isn't that implausible. Many future settings predict a world of half-breeds.
I watched Prayer of the Rollerboys recently, a chintsy cheap future post-collapse movie about a gang of white nationalist roller-skaters. It damn near predicts current day. It's like the director had been browsing Holla Forums
>They sell a drug that sterilizes its abusers. Insist on an absolutely drug free membership.
Does feature an uncle tom. But it was pretty solid watch for a movie from '91. The gangsters damn near wore nice suits and MAGA hats as their uniform.

Down the shitter, the POZ load goes.

Once of his stories was a warning about race-mixing: The Shadow over Innsmouth.

Granted, it's white people with Deep Ones, but, it's still race-mixing

This is (kind of) the book I want to write but don't have the spare time or money to exhaust on doing something like writing; I have it all planned out but why bother if I'll never find a publisher and will be cast aside as just another white male writer?

Surely it was a golden age when writers sat down to write with no thought of a movie/tv deal…

Here's a great idea: three astronauts return from a five year mission to Mars, only to discover the Earth has been overrun by sandrats. Working title; Planet of the rapes.

Are you fucking retarded?

there's other shit in there that triggered me but I can't list it all off the top of my head. The chick is also a nigger btw

Wow so this is what day of the rope is from

Nah day of the rope is originally from 1978 turner diaries supposedly a favorite of timothy mcveigh. Kikes copy everything they put in movies and books.

So, Holla Forums, we should start making lists of authors not to read (all of these from the article):

John Scalzi, Aliette de Bodard
Kate Elliot, Veronica Schanoes
Saladin Ahmed, Rose Fox
Benjanun Sriduangkaew, Laura Mixon
Paul Cornell, Chuck Wendig
Octavia Butler, Brit Mandelo
Rita Mae Brown, Foz Meadows
Bogi Takacs, Ursula K. Leguin
Justin Landon, Ann Leckie
N.K. Jemisin

There was also the article before, the list of authors who boycotted Trump, but that's a bit longer:

lithub.com/an-open-letter-to-the-american-people/

Fuck all of them.

that was easy

I might have missed some from the article. Also, feel free to add more.

Holla Forums should have a database of bluepilled authors/directors/etc to refer to when looking for new things to watch/read/play,along with a list of redpilled.

That would have hundreds of thousands of entries while redpilled would be dozens

Lists are good for many things, like knowing which people to pray for if, say, there's some sort of crisis like an earthquake or the riots in Baltimore.

It would be a shame if something happened to them, and they would surely be missed.

They've lost a long time ago, friend. Now, they tread on territories far more terrifying than just "Internet hate speech". This is nothing more than denial.

Friendly reminder that Fahrenheit 451 is currently happening. Bradbury was displeased that when the book was taught in schools that they focused on government censorship, when he claimed the real themes were the media making society increasingly sedated and the dangers of caving to the whims of every minority group.

"There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running about with lit matches. Every minority, be it Baptist/Unitarian, Irish/Italian/Octogenarian/Zen Buddhist, Zionist/Seventh-day Adventist, Women's Lib/Republican, Mattachine/Four Square Gospel feels it has the will, the right, the duty to douse the kerosene, light the fuse." -Ray Bradbury

Vox Day would be more legitimate if his fiction wasn't all shit.

Sounds like shit then.

He was intelligent and observant enough to be dark-reddish purple pilled even in a time when there wasn't much selective pressure to be all that redpilled to begin with.

If he knew what we know today, he'd be one of us. The link he's missing is that differing cultures arise from different inborn proclivities in races.

He is quite correct in the statement that most races are within the same general standard of deviation.

Most of them.

Not all of them.

east asians and europeans are a minority if you look from the point of view of global population and they are increasingly becoming more so