BRITAIN YES!

BRITAIN YES!

BBC YES! openly denies that the rapinghams ever happened.

And apparently noting on the fact that white girls are getting raped by muslims is so offensive that you have to apologize to all the muslim rapists on air.

skip to 7:20

The truth is offensive
Welcome to Airstrip One

informationliberation.com/?id=54888

in other rapingham news

keighleynews.co.uk/news/14517574.EXCLUSIVE__Police_investigating_220_child_sex_grooming_cases_in_Keighley_and_Bradford/?ref=twtrec

Other urls found in this thread:

crimestoppers-uk.org/most-wanted/?keyword=sexual&postcode=®ions=&crimes=&campaigns=&Page=1
dailystormer.com/jewnited-kikedom-jewess-child-protector-fired-for-failing-to-stop-paki-pedo-gang-rape-is-rehired-the-next-day/
twitter.com/search?q=Dotun Adebayo rotherham&src=typd&lang=en
bbc[dot]co.uk/complaints/
annemariewaters.org/rotherham-the-perfect-storm-an-investigation-in-to-muslim-grooming-gangs/
youtube.com/watch?v=OYc4DZPwMvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Company
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Fucking bbc cucks I hate them so such.

Fucking dumb diversity hire nigger denying the paki rapes and apologising to fucking mudslimes that someone had the gall to call in mention it. Its "beneath us" according the the rape-ape. Fuck political correctness, fuck the bbc and fuck niggers.

Its days like this make me feel like going full breivik

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck im mad

In southeast asia this would result in muslim removal squads.

crimestoppers-uk.org/most-wanted/?keyword=sexual&postcode=®ions=&crimes=&campaigns=&Page=1

Look 4 out of 15 of Britains most wanted sexual criminals are actually white Europeans, so I have no idea where people get these bigoted ideas that Muslims are filthy rapists.

It's been completely forgotten in UK.

I still can't believe just how quickly the Rotherham-scandal just fizzled away.
No one cares about it anymore. It boggles my mind.

I can imagine the normies not caring about Cologne, Brussels or Paris.

But your small town girls are being raped by fucking animals. Your institutions are facilitating it. There's probably a million victims throughout UK.

And now it's like it never happened.

Because nobody of these crooks want to mention it. Their so called "Utopia" belief was shattered, so they want to keep this narrative alive by ignoring all of those similar cases by burying those who suffered.

This case must be kept alive and now when BBC radio host denied its existence, it is right time to bash this of what kind of lying scums they really are.

Is there any way in which a liberal can actually deny the Rotherham rapes?

I know they avoid it, but are they denying it now?

They always just say the news outlets that revealed the story are just bigots and shouldn't be believed. We need some of the victims to speak out.

im sure you'll find many 12 yo english schoolgirls willing to stand up and testify after they spent months handcuffed to a pipe getting sodomized over and over again by pakis
all the time being injected and fed drugs and being beaten whenever the animals felt like it

It's a English cultural crime for a girl to be a virgin.

wow u bigot dont u know dat white men rape too? their race is not important you fucking white bastard we need to teach all men not to rape not just focus on muslims its just le bigoted daily mail focusing on rape when its muslims :^)

only chavs and state school tarts
i went to an anglican school and all the girls there were definitely virgins, didnt have any truancies even until later years

I just don’t have any more words.

I often say this but I once thought I might be in purgatory but now am increasingly convinced I am in hell.

Outside of Holla Forums no one notices, no one cares.

We need war, we need brutal war. Our race needs to be shaken to the fucking core by horrible conflict, years of white fear and death that rocks by every single person in the west. I think that might wake us up and stop this insanity.

I am sick of this level of evil, I can’t take it. What is wrong with everyone?

yes we are

no everythings not fine but we're sure as shit not all degenerate
outside the major industrial areas and London Britain is still largely Britain

SHUT IT DOWN

british culture is dead and even people in areas outside industrial areas and london know precisely fuck all about british history

its dead since the 60's fam

britain is a foreign country even without the foreigners

oh and yes you are

everyone is in the west pretty much

are you saying the majority arent in favour of fags and fag marriage? that they dont engage in casual or premarital sex? that a majority of young people arent in favour of drug taking? that lots of people dont get drunk for the sake of it?

we have different opinions on the term degenerate puritan

not entirely true but then again state education in the UK has been systematically subverted every time a labour government got into power, not to mention the feminization of education overall that is causing more and more boys to drop school altogether

What did you expect from a network with the name BBC?

If Churchill was still alive he'd probably fap to this.

Why do so many Holla Forumsacks have black men and black dong on the brain?

Well done UK!
I wonder who could be behind all this!
dailystormer.com/jewnited-kikedom-jewess-child-protector-fired-for-failing-to-stop-paki-pedo-gang-rape-is-rehired-the-next-day/

Can some explain to me why britbongs are that obsessed with third worlders.
Where I come from those people are seen by the majority as garbage that don't belong here and even for "moral & human" reasons we wouldn't allow them. Most people would even burn their fucking house instead of living with those kind of people. It's always the same game.

I like to read dystopian sci-fi, because they are pretty accurate, but something they all miss is that europe will be 90% muslim in 2050.

Fucking monkeys that live on an island and drink warm piss. Assholes

its entirely true

much of what used to be common knowledge is now not even taught at all let alone properly

for example they wont talk about the navy in terms of battles and equipment or how it was structured or what different types of ship there are or notable figures like nelson, but theyll teach you all about how horrible it was, the food they ate, and most especially how bad women had it at home

thats what is taught in history class now

and even despite all the ww2 education most people, especially young ones, probably cant tell you something as simple as when d-day was without first looking it up

most people think the fourth season of blackadder is historically accurate

exactly and mine is right and yours is wrong

youre so fucking degenerate you think that people who engage in drugs, casual premarital sex, get drunk for the sake of it and are worshippers of faggots are non-degenerate because theyeve never fucked a black guy or had someone piss on them or some other niche fetish

well thats different from what i experienced where abouts do you live user roughly?
yeah where are you from m8?

looks to have some buzz

needs more meme magic

twitter.com/search?q=Dotun Adebayo rotherham&src=typd&lang=en

Does he have a regular show?

I can't find him listed as a host of anything which is still on the air.

Wew lads, time for more "civic nationalism" eh?

Well, the racial cuckold you posted love the third worlders too.
Ask him.

Send in a complaint and demand a correction.
bbc[dot]co.uk/complaints/

You are more likely to be arrested for hate speech or have your complaint used as an example of bigotry by the BBC in one of their 6 million articles a day on how horrible and racist white people are.

The wide public faggotry acceptation is something from the last five years. I can't believe how fast that went. I'm the only "homophobe" left in my circle of friends.

Who owns the "Daily Mirror"?

It's unbelievable, this has been one of the biggest mass rape scandals in history and it's been brushed aside and rarely even gets mentioned anymore.

I'm from Belgium and people here barely even know it happened at all. I think it got coverage only one time on the news.

i can't believe what i'm reading

still no one has picked up on it outside?

We must get him fired

neither can I

you should stop

Alright, I'm calling it.

What a great fucking presenter they have, very obviously taken for his incredibly elequent speaking skills and his ability to tell fact from opinion.

They are trying to appear as outraged as possible, in order to social proof the perspective into as many audience members heads as possible.

He's a nigger. He can't fathom how others are capable of reading articles on their own, coming to their own conclusions.
Niggers are only able to obsorb what they hear from large media, because it is "entertaining". This is why Gawker pandered to niggers so heavily while it wasn't on its last legs.

So BBC is department of truth now?

The State is the enemy of the People. We do not need any more proof than our most recent history to come to such a conclusion, but if you want to go back even further and look at other States that have sold out their people to the international Jew(finance) go right ahead.

Holy dubs confirm righteous anger.

Look up Anne Marie Waters. She's a former UKIP candidate (I voted for her as she was running in my constituency) and is in Pegida at the moment still fighting it.

annemariewaters.org/rotherham-the-perfect-storm-an-investigation-in-to-muslim-grooming-gangs/

Here's her investigation into "how many girls have been victimised by Muslim grooming gangs"

youtube.com/watch?v=OYc4DZPwMvs

Video she made on it yesterday.

I understand your frustration though

How does that compare to the general population? Is that like the U.S. and their 16 percent black population perpetrating 50 percent of the violent crime?

It's a real kind of introspective feel boys.

I know, that leap is fucking terrifying user.
Thats why im impartial to mass purges of the cucks who enable this, oh and jews.

Just stop this meme already britain

The real answer to your question is this: organised crime rings supplying erotic goods to customers

the pakistani gangs bring large amounts of hashish,heroin and opium into the country along with the turks.

the freemasons are involved with this so hence the police, children can be bought or sold in this world too so are seen as a commodity.

they work with the pakistani/indian D-Mob, supply them with child brides/victims as the police and the government are involved with modern day people slavery.

Most of the skunk on the streets is grown by vietnamese triad gangs that bring slaves to this country to grow weed. The police usually arrest the trafficked vietnamese workers instead of the triad bosses.

D-Mob also uses hizbut tahrir as cover and the police monitoring them actually help them bring drugs and other contraband in as part of the secret black economy.

denmark and holland are famous for their large ports and drug and sex laws,in both these places child modelling magazines used to be available.

if you are a high ranking dealer or otherwise approved you get access to the cunny, the drugs,the money and the guns.

actual abuse whilst occuring in pakistan and pakistani culture is largely facilitated by these gangs led by D-Mob.

*D-Mob, i meat D-Company

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Company

-John Glubb, "Fate of Empires"

I fucking hate it when these SJWs get all uppity as the no-platform you, as if silencing the truth is taking the "higher ground" even worse when its a nigger

That shit pisses me off too

Progressives are dishonest people with no integrity. If they've lied about the right-wing via thousands of articles and antagonized hundreds of celebrities for wrongthink, then you can't expect them to tell the truth at all. Fuck, they even concealed an actual problematic rape culture just because brown people did it.

They're people incapable preserving their own principles, and that's why you don't trust them at all.

welcome to britcuckistan

Might as well post the rapingham /polarchive/

>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257
>>>/polarchive/1257

Remember to not let this nigger ever get off Scott free after doing shit like this.