What should we do with mixed breeds? Deportation, sterilisation or execution?

What should we do with mixed breeds? Deportation, sterilisation or execution?

Deportation would be the most costly and there's the problem of finding a place to dump them all in. Sterilisation and segregation they would be a nuisance and riot for decades until they all died out. Execution would be efficient, low cost and takes them out of the gene pool permanently.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/srRs6pds
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
liorpachter.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/the-perfect-human-is-puerto-rican/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suppose you've answered your own question.

A mixed breed is inevitably associated with it's lesser half. No-one calls Obongo a white man, for example.

Thus they should be deported.
Savages are swayed by shiny beads, cutting foreign aid and using it as bribery will work wonders.

I don't have a moral problem with executions I just don't know if enough people would be on board with that. All those people that willfully committed miscegenation should have their legacy wiped out of existence.

And obviously I don't want gene pollution you just have to look at Southern Italy for what admixture does to a population.

And that is why democracy is so terribly destructive; the majority of people can't be counted on to make rational decisions in their best interest.

Sterilize them and have them work in the mines. If there's nothing to mine, then have them work oil rigs. Just anything out of sight.

What the fuck is that thing?

It really depends on who they mixed with.

Black is an automatic death.
Southeast Asians, it depends on the combination (By combination, I mean Asian man+white woman or white man+Asian woman. Because wmaw should be automatic death, whereas amww can live as long as they look white)
With Middle Easterners and Southern Asians it depends on the color of your skin and what religion you are. If you're darkskinned, you will face deportation. If you're lightskinned, but believe in Islam or Hinduism or Sikhism or whatever, you will convert or be deported. If you're lightskinned but are the religion of the white nation (Atheist, Christian, Deist, Pagan, whatever) you may live and stay.
With spics, it depends on skin color and accent. If you're darkskinned or you sound like Speedy Gonzales, you have to go back.
With Jews, it depends on many factors

Nice try mongrel. Half-humans like you should be sterilized and used in Uranium mines.

you don't solve symptoms.
you solve problems that brought about those symptoms

education first.
i don't care for execution or sterilization; i have faith in nature's ability to choose who lives and dies without government intervention.

pastebin.com/srRs6pds
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Two of your images promote miscegenation. Why are you even in this thread? Miscegenation with asians is just as bad as with blacks.

Disagree, but then again I'm not opposed to eugenics and breeding desirable traits into the white race from any of the other high races (high caste Aryan Indians or Japanese for example) provided the ideal individual is found. Other than that, no I think most(99.999%) of the people should stick to their own kind as vetting potential mates for this purpose is outside the scope of their ability.

This thing is somehow human? Not a partially deformed Mr. Potato Head?

What the fuck?! Sterilize AND deport. Not even the nigger countries deserve to fund defectives.

I'm mestizo and german/irish
People mistake me for middle eastern for some reason, i just assume it's because they think it would be racist to ask a brown person in california if they were mexican. I'm kinda light skinned but I'm outside a lot which kinda gives me tan. As far as i know i know native born american.
What would happen to me?

I hate mexico so much please don't send me back, I didn't ask to be muddled.

Security guard at my HS was the exact same mix: mestizo dad, white mom. He had served active duty in the military, been a bunch of places. Cool dude.

You have to go back

It's ok though, you can use the nationalist principles you learned on Holla Forums to make Mexico great again

No one wants to execute the swpls with me? Not all white people deserve to live you know. There's a lot of race traitor white kids in the colleges.

Since you're a light skinned mestizo think of it like this in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Do you want to be at the bottom of America or be at the top of Mexico?

The top of mexico is barely better than the bottom of America.

When the RWDS day arrives you will be required to kill 10 of your kind. You will do so in cold blood and with no hesitation, or else. To get this chance you must also have at least an above average IQ. Then you can stay.

Spend a few shekels on getting your genes tested, it could save your American citizenship on the day of the rope.

we should make it law that mongrels cannot breed with whites, and make punishment severe.

At the risk of sounding like an autiste, most of those people are cattle. They'll fall in line once leftism becomes unfashionable.

No nonwhites, no exceptions.

Why?

It's what you get when you cross an indigenous Bolivian with a chihuahua

Have fun back in Mexico, user.

Have fun back in Cuba, Ted.

Ricenigger detected

We should let them be, and focus on the more pressing matters. Such as, bootyblasting jews, journos, leftists, cucks.

Good guide. Someone should cap it/make an infographic based on it

Does anyone read this and think, "Wow, you are really fucking autistic."

There is literally never going to be a far right agency saying, "Looky here son, you're not white enough, 'fraid you're getting gassed."

Can we get some realistic perspective on this stormfag LARPing pol? Please?

The gas chambers are a lie, user.

We ought to let the Jew-European mischlings redeem themselves by sending them to the RWDS.

It would be more fun for me that way.

Every single person with Jew blood gets executed, those genes need to be removed permanently. No ifs, ands, or buts.

End their suffering, but give them a subtle heads up so they can fuck off on their own dime.

The fact the man gives the Y instead of the X makes huge differences.
25% dad 75% mother
50% dad 50% mother

During the 2008 campaign, the (((mainstream media))) referred to him as 'mixed race' the entire time. The instant his victory was confirmed newscasters began referring to him as "America's First Black President".

At the very least sterilization.

mixed chink detected, you are going back

Sterilization, then you go on a 'is this guy a threat to the nation' basis since he's not gonna breed anymore.

Unsure about the segregation part since there's no risk of their genes passing on even by accident, and if they're violent they get decked as would any person. In this hypothetical case, you had the power and support to sterilize every mixed race without issue, so it wouldn't be unimaginable that every mixed race will be kept an eye on.

t. potentially triple mixed race

What if i'm mixed with different WHITE ethnicities. I have german, french, italian, greek and irish.

you have to go back. You don't belong in a white nation. Your genes threaten our racial purity and you will never have a shared brotherhood with whites.

then you're white and perfectly acceptable. Whites can easily integrate into a single mono culture and feel a shared brotherhood with fellow whites. Anything more and this doesn't work.

Deport them all to South America. That place is already heavily mixed.

sterilize, execute and catapult corpses over the wall
just to be sure

Mixed whites just belong in USA. They can't go back to Europe. USA is the pan-Europe country while all the European countries keep the pure breeds.

Obviously 100% purity isn't possible anymore without more extreme measures. If you are like 90% British and 10% French, then you stay in Britain.

Mixed and US roots as well; I also get mistaken for "some kind of middle Eastern", but others just say I look alien/odd (mostly my eyes and brows). I don't want to go to South America. It's a horrible place, with evil people, and disgusting prisons/authorities, mostly! and it's too hot! and I doubt Chile would let me in.

Do you get along more with people who moslty resemble the side you do?

The holocaust never happened but it should have.

I didn't mean to Sage, though there has been a thread on this about a week or two before.

If one parent is an American citizen, then they stay.

If you don't like it, amend the Constitution.

We need a return to the Rule of Law, even if we don't like some particular laws. Just remember that all laws can be changed.

I, for one, would like to make it illegal to marry outside of your race, and illegal for a white female to have sex with anyone who is less than 7/8ths white. White males can fuck all the colored strange they want, so as to spread our superior genes around the world until the entire world is populated with white people. If the colored female is a foreigner, the child has to go back with her. No anchor babies, unless the mother is white herself (no problem at all with European immigration).

Sterilizing or executing mixed race kids only ensures the continued existence of inferior races, and only ensures violence, which is not the white man's way. We are the ruling caste of humanity, and with automation, we no longer require working castes, so they should be peacefully bred out of existence.

how the fuck do kids that are, what, like 75% white end up looking like 100% gooks? fucking genes man.

This x 6,000,000!

Conversations like these ,
, , just turn threads into senseless garbage. When did Holla Forums become so fucking infested with autistic retard LARPERs who fucking cry and yell at anyone who doesn't want to play along?

This place is getting lamer…

Cuba was nice when it was run by white people and there weren't any fucking communists.

Spics ain't ever white.

The correct solution is soft eugenics by providing generous gibs to any purebloods for each kid they have, while strictly limiting halfbreeds to one kid/couple. Within a couple of generations the impurities should be almost entirely eradicated.

I'd go further and apply eugenics within the white population as well, the number of kids you can have should be directly correlated with your IQ/actual success in life.

Spic is short for Hispanic, a group that includes white Spaniards.

Might as well claim the French aren't white because they colonized territory in niggerland.

Careful you don't breed corruption into the race. Current group of "successful" people are those who weasel their way into the Jewish central banking wealth redistribution cabal.

I sure hope this is bait

You will be gassed

I know, IQ should probably have far more weight as that's a purely intellectual measure that doesn't consider behaviour.

Though, is there really anything wrong with breeding in a degree of ruthless cunning? Our problem has traditionally been that we've been lacking that and thus been susceptible to infiltration.

At any rate my point is it should be possible to get by with purely positive eugenics, by permitting a single child you guarantee each generation halving into nothing, yet don't trigger their "oh shit I'm not reproducing, better go nuts" primal response to genetic extermination. Permitting them a single kid still leaves them invested in the future of the country.

In terms of actual executions, I remain of the opinion this should be handled via courts. Yes, executing criminals is a perfectly valid form of eugenics. Nobody seems to realize this though, thinking it's about revenge or something rather than the basic logic that societies that executed their rogue elements were better able to attain internal cohesion and thus were more viable and overtook those that did not.

Good thread to ask this, is shacking up with a mixed race girl further race mixing or a genetic salvage operation?

Just further mixing.

Sort the useful from the useless, decide on a case-by-case basis.

This place was always autistic, you just have to learn to ignore the autistic, angry and bitter stormweenie LARPing

Do want you want just don't fuck anything that is a nigger or a sand nigger

Hi cuck. All non-whites need to go no matter what. No exceptions.

That's not how it works, you interracial fetishist.

Oh you have to be fucking joking. You can't be this mentally handicapped? There is literally nothing wrong with violence if it's for the betterment of your race and people. You've bought into the non-violence bullshittery of the pacifist left.

Again, that's not how it works. It's white genes that would be bred out of existence, you mental reject. All non-whites in white societies must be expunged either through execution or deportation.

you know what he's fucking referring to, dumbass. Whenever says "spic" they're referring to the mongrelised south american type.

No. No exceptions. All non-whites need to go. The "good" ones need to be deported along with the bad ones.

Hi there intl/leftypol

Deportation is an option, but is too heavy handed. Sterilization is OK but only under the proper cultural norms, the state should also not impede life of any citizen, however deformed. Execution is also a no, your populace will either not like it or the jew will spend 30 years trying to make it that way.

So, take the Hitler route. Interest free loans to new families that just had babies, ended up being that the family was expected to pay back less, ~$200 just given to them for stimulus purposes. It works, but it doesn't answer the question.
The idea is that

I'm not leftypol by any means, but you should just provide some realistic perspective on what people here are saying, because you are LARPing about genocide, when the vast majority of people will never, ever agree with you

What are you going to do, shoot Keanu Reeves too?

It's a complete waste of time, you are far better off reading a book or talking about single mothers

Ayyyyyyy

yub nub

This, the good ones are still humans, respect them as people. They're not your people, but they're good people. They should be deported softly, and to an area they'll be comfortable enough. Maybe somewhere with a pool, theater, general good vibes, a family space.

I'm mixed and i'm never having any kids, is that good?

No. With mixed people you get some possibilities that are pretty obscene, but one outcome is ok.
The OP is BB, complete expression of negative mutations. Peurto Rico, however, is a fantastic example of a properly implemented mixed breed, and it was brought about naturally(probably). They're even considered "the perfect race" because they only express positive mutations after the end of an extensive mixing program between the natives and Spaniards.

>liorpachter.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/the-perfect-human-is-puerto-rican/
They word this terribly but it goes into what I'm talking about.

Whites > halfling Puerto Ricans
just so we're all on the same page.

Don't be an idiot. We don't have to do any of that shit.

Give them a chance. If they're actually inferior, they'll fail and die out. Otherwise, shouldn't they succeed?

Get rid of the welfare state and none of this is an issue.

Dad's a flip (but behaves white), mom's half german half spanish (her grandpa fought in the Wehrmacht).

I know my genes aren't worth dick, so i'm just gonna practice eugenics.

Genocide is already happening against whites and the vast majority of people agree with it. We'll just turn the table around to stop it.

If there was ever an example of real life telling you not to race mix, that was it. Every time you racemix you're basically locking your kid out of doner organs if something happens.

king nigger's mother was a kike bud

Shoot her, she is already tainted.

To OP

Deportation or sterilization

And offer swift painless execution for those that desire it. Mixing the blood mixes the souls so halfbreeds are eternally conflicted and confused. That's worse than death.

Simpler solution is to outbreed them. Sterilization in slow motion. In every generation make sure the half-breed women mostly mate with pure men.

More like 31/32nds.

agreed

Honestly just removing dysgenic government spending and allowing polygamy should accomplish both goals.

Half-asian, half-latina: salvage operation, but you should try to have white kids too.

Half-nig: marrying her would be wrong.

Maybe it was removed?

It's happening against everybody. We need to re-establish our western identity though by coming up with realistic long term programs to get things back to normal. I don't get why it has to be genocide over night or day of the rope LARP tier shit. That shit is seriously unrealistic.

I remember this mongrel cuckold. You were in the East Asian thread shilling your mongrelisation garbage. Get the fuck out of here, you disgusting racemixer.

we don't really have any more time left. We really are on the fucking brink.

Sterilisation, deportation or try assimilating them back in (Nuremburg style, depending on the race in question).

It's not mongrelization if they become less and less mongrel every generation.

I mean if it comes to that then I'll be damned if I surrender and I'll be damned if I let my enemy surrender.

I'm not even sure if it will go down like that though, I see more of a civil war scenario between class not race…

Who the hell identifies as western or ever has?
Count me out. I don't give a shit about the west.

No, it's the definition of mongrelisation, you cuck. You taint your genes with inferior races and you destroy someone's bloodline. stop trying to shill this sick bullshit. We deport or kill all non-whites. You have some serious obsession with mixing because I assume you yourself are some mongrel and feel inadequate. Get the fuck out of here.

Absolutely not going to happen. There will not be class warfare.

Dude, what are you talking about. Have you looked at our army?

We are fucking modern day Rome 2.0.
People from origins all over hail the West stands for what it stands for. That is why their women prefer our cocks.

Yes there is a class system and a race hierarchy but it exists for a reason. When lower caste men are let into positions of power nothing but misery comes because they are low tier men to begin with. The burden of civilization rests upon the master races.

It's more realistic we get our lives together and infiltrate normie living and do some real fighting back by actually influencing our communities.

I'm not going to LARP as a Westerner. How about the Amero thing where the US, Canada and central America consolidates into a super state. Would you be a fiercely proud Amero?

What the fuck are you talking about. "Westerner" refers to anyone belonging to Western Civilisation i.e. Most of Europe and all of the anglosphere. I for one am mighty proud to be part of Western civilisation.

I'm proud to be English, proud to be British and proud to be Anglo but I can't say that I'm proud to be Western.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Why not? You don't exist in a vaccum. Western civilisation is the culmination of the greatest societies in Europe and those that descended from Europe. I am a proud Anglo myself and have a soft spot for British culture and civilisation, but I don't completely remove myself from Western civilisation as a whole.

Wouldn't it be better to have sex with a Semite over a mestiz, hapa, or Oriental?

Western, before those two continents were put on a map.