Unity3d

twitter.com/natosha_bard

Seriously though, where can I go now that Unity3d has shown its true colors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdOZBs28a-s
github.com/nem0/LumixEngine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she an employee? Do Unity3d officially endorse SJWism now?

Just tried to install U3d on my machine and saw her face next to the download link. Apparently, she works on the Linux port of their editor.

When will Godot get good?

At least now I know why Unity is so shit.

Go back to your container thread

Is this thread hurting your feelings?
sage

Is it a tranny?

It's already good.

Clearly we're not talking about the same Godot.

Go make your own engine then kiddie.

Doesn't matter. Fats are androgynous, by default.

Excess body fat acts as sort of an equalizer for estrogen levels. Leading to men becoming more feminine, and women becoming more masculine.

Someone should take her picture and post it on another site asking if she's ugly or not just for shits and giggles.

Godot is actually better than Unity for 2d at this point, it's just lacking on the 3d side of things until they implement Vulkan.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdOZBs28a-s

I noticed this landwhale retard a couple weeks ago.

Unity3D Engine is shitcan tier for sure, when you see a game is using unity3d you know it's going to be a whopping piece of shit.

However, I will admit it is quite comfy for vidya hacking considering I find c# supremely comfy, one hook and you are able to spray loads of your own c# code anywhere you like.

Meh, it will take few months before it turns to complete crap. Just cherish your old version.

just fuck my shit up

I stopped caring about unity when they dropped BB10 support in a minor update with no warning or rollback instructions, regardless of the fact that unity was the game engine of choice for about 70 percent of the modern Blackberry games. They literally single-handedly killed Blackberry's game community.

Please don't notice that I'm a plain obese woman pushing 30

They're just so fucking incompetent they refuse to even touch the schema because its a clusterfuck.
lel

pedos plz leave

I wonder who could be behind this post

Fuck off pedo

Other than time invested, is there something locking you into the project? Technologies? Platforms that need to be targeted? Translators exist that can translate c# to other languages and 3d model types such as collada > obj. From there, it's an issue of how much of the Unity3d API you'd have to port over. All in all, you might lose a week of productivity, depending on how quickly you guys work.

If you're targeting desktops, both Cryengine and unreal are now open source with editors available on Linux (though cryengine's Linux port is still early beta)

Why do all trannies seem to have names straight out of cheap fanfiction?

Nice try, SJWs.
Its time to go back to tumblr.

If I'm not mistaken she's been working there for years.

Their life is a cheap fanfiction.

All the Unity games I played are broken as fuck. I just wrote my own engine for the game I'm making because I can't be bothered to risk getting fucked over by faggots in the mainstream software development community, as I did by spending years with atrocities such as PHP, Haskell, Java, Python.

don't use cry engine if your game needs multiplayer. it will get hacked to fuck. unless you can implement 100% of the communication yourself, but all the cryengine games ive seen are completely fucked (people can fly and teleport, and kill everyone in the map in 1 millisecond from inside their spawn building)
holy fuck, people take only a week for such a task, not even enough time to learn the invariants of *either* of the languages/frameworks. no wonder almost every game ive looked at is complete garbage

>lol he claims he didnt know she was < $my_country.legal_age
kill yourself faggot

wat.

BB10 is BlackBerry OS 10, you pedoshit plebian.

Anyone else wondering what color they chose for the bikeshed?

Get lost, freak.

Social justice warriors also censor legal content because they don't like it, using justifications like "harassment." Your justification is just "pedophilia." You are one and the same.

Uh huh. Stay buttmad and let me know when they ban something else.

She's the one that led development for porting Unity to linux.

Why would they need to ban something that's legal?

That clashes with the groupthink, please delete your post. We can't have these inconvenient facts acknowledged.

>THE LOONUX VERSION IS MORE POZZED THAN THE WINDOWS VERSION
FREETARDS BTFO

>>>/suicide/

Who gives a fuck? SP is the only mode worth caring about.

Oh, no wonder you're retarded.

Great argument
Jim banned and deleted roleplaying as a sub in a gentle daddy dom relationship btw
They nuked >>>/ddlg/

It's like you're literally retarded and trying so hard to act like you know how to write code but your schizophrenia and pedophilia keep getting in the way of coherent thought.

Also,
Get wrecked

It's like you're literally retarded and trying so hard to act like you know how to write code but your schizophrenia and pedophilia keep getting in the way of coherent thought.

Also,
Get wrecked

PHP devs

nice argument

That wasn't an argument. That was an honest evaluation of your mental condition and writing style.

not approving of sending people to jail based on some arbitrary criteria doesn't make you an SJW, you fucking parroting monkeys. you sound exactly like the fucking faggots who think people should go to jail for twitter "harassment" and "death threats"

I don't doubt that people have stated that these people are shit at actually coding before, but that isn't the real issue here. The real issue here is highlighted very well in donglegate, a precursor to gamergate, where a feminist had two men fired for making a joke about the word "dongle" when she wasn't even a part of the conversation.

These people are a cancer in the sense that they are destructive to others in the environment around them, not that they can't code (most of them can't, but apparently some aren't too bad). Unless you want a future where you can't communicate in a work environment for fear of triggering someone's Twitter-induced PTSD, hires of this sort should be discarded immediately. Their ability to code is irrelevant in the light of their destructive, self-replicating nature.

Fucking kill me

Definitely not bright pink. That would be harassment.

fucking kill me

What does that have to do with the snowflake topic of the thread who has actually worked there for years?
What is this thread even supposed to be about?
Certainly isn't technology.

Fuck off, NAMBLA

unity is a dogshit engine for "IDEAS PEOPLE" who have next to no technical skill. it takes 3 gb of ram in unity to display an empty terrain plain with some hills and about 7 different tree models all scattered around. Unity is FLASH for 3d games.
cities skylines is a fucking joke, KSP is fun but the game itself is still shitty(if you can call it a game) RUST is a dayz rip off made by a french cuck. I honestly cannot think of a single objectively good unity game. Unity fucking uses javascript too so that should be a big red flag for everyone here.

Way to ruin any credibility you had.

I just looked that up.
Again you effectively call me a pedo because I don't agree with your rules. Come back when you can actually make a coherent argument.

NAMBLA, fuck off.

There is nothing wrong with child love.

here OP, have a better and free Unity
github.com/nem0/LumixEngine

Hope you were just referring to the other two, because I have played rust and I can assure you that the devs have no clue what they are doing and all unity has done is allowed these incompetent buffoons to write
something that even runs at all.

I have no idea how good or bad unity is, but I just want to say that Rust is a terrible example either for or against it. An engine in the hands of incompetence will always look bad.

Were these anti-pedo retards always here, or are they some kind of Holla Forums overflow? Or maybe it's just one guy and he's really upset?

And herein lies the problem; you think that being a degenerate pedofuck was always a thing here. You think that you're a majority and would probably harken back to Holla Forumsday to support your case. Thing is, you've always been a hated minority, the retardedd kid who sits at the corner of the room in a birthday party and yells obscenities at his cake. The sooner you're dead, the better for all.

There's that word again. Listen, you're on the wrong board for that kind of language. It may carry some weight on Holla Forums, but over here it just shines a light on the fact that you have no argument.

Once more, you have conflated "being a pedophile" with "not outright hating pedophiles". There is a clear, distinct difference. The former may not be a majority, but I believe that the latter is.

In your blind rage, you simply assume that everyone you're arguing with is a pedophile, and then resort to ad hominem attacks packed inside of empty non-arguments or arguments based on facts not in evidence. Get good.

>>>/suicide/

Pick one you fucking kike.

Look at the pedophile SJWs shitting up this thread like it makes Unity any less shit and run by pink haired lard monsters.

What? That's not what Wikipedia is telling me. Possibly source-available, but not open source.

jesus christ those arms are massive