What workouts should I do if I want to look like this guy? I'm convinced only truly fit men get pussy

What workouts should I do if I want to look like this guy? I'm convinced only truly fit men get pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-I4auFt8uCM
youtube.com/watch?v=dLP-j_GeGYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a dumbell which can have its weight changed, along with a bench and a bar for that and weights up to 100kg, preferably a large amount of lower weights compared to the larger ones

Then all you need is a bike and a pull up bar, the rest you can use your own body for (sit ups etc)

Look online for suggestions because I can't be bothered writing some down

Tl;Dr: Every exercise, get a gym pass

Increase muscle mass and decrease fat. That is all it is.

I mean it ups your chances if you're zyzz, but you don't need to be zyzz.

low carb high protein diet+ weight lifting=this

Questions:

1) why are carbs bad? Should we have none if possible?

2) people say bulking and then cutting is fucking retarded and that you should just go low calories and low fat and high protein all the time. Once you are where you are at and happy with your goals, how do you maintain that look? Will you have to increase the weight even more, or do you just keep the same routine forever after you find your perfect body?

Only truly fit men get pussy?

The sexiest thing in a man's pants is his wallet.

Turns to fat if you don't burn enough calories
No, carbs help to repair your muscles. You just have to balance your intake.

As far as #2 goes, once you are happy with your body there isn't too much reason to increase weight unless you want to get stronger IMO. You can lift the same weight to maintain as far as I know. Adding more weight will make you stronger.

damn that ass is thick

I bet they are family

Gold's Gym Workout Builder
Gain Muscle — Beginner
Build muscle mass
The key to lasting muscle gain is a combo of protein-rich foods and plenty of rest and recovery time between strength-training workouts. Our personalized workout and nutrition plan will help you get the results you want.
Daily Calorie Budget: 2907 calories
To gain muscle at a rate of one pound per week, you need to consume a net total of this many calories each day. That's 500 calories more than what you need to maintain your current weight. You'll also need to load up on protein — about one gram of protein per pound of body weight each day. But be careful that you're not loading up on empty calories; you want to gain lean muscle from protein and complex carbohydrates.
Shakes are a great way to get in those extra calories. Fuel up with a high-protein, high-carbohydrate meal about an hour before you hit the gym. During your workout, sip a protein shake with a 2:1 carb-to-protein ratio. Immediately afterward, give your muscles something to recover with — another protein shake or a glass of chocolate milk, for example. And when you're not working out, reach for five or six small but nutrient-rich meals, like the ones you'll find in your personalized menu.
As you begin a regular exercise regimen, it's also important to stay properly hydrated. Aim to drink about 15 to 20 ounces of water two to three hours before exercise, eight to 10 ounces at least 10 minutes before exercise, another eight to 10 ounces every 15 minutes during exercise, and then finish with 20 to 24 ounces of water after your workout is complete.

Here's Your Customized Workout
Total time: 45 minutes
(5 minute warm-up + 30 minute workout + 10 minute stretch) three times a week
First 5 minutes
Warm Up
Exercise on a treadmill, stationary bike or elliptical machine at a moderate intensity. The goal is to raise your body temperature and get blood flowing to your muscles.
Next 30 minutes
Strength Training

Do six strength exercises each day, with a minimum of two for each muscle group.
Aim for heavy weight and low repetitions. Do two sets of 8 to 10 reps, with 45 to 60 seconds of recovery time. Don't do every muscle group in one day — space them out like this:

Day One
Chest
Chest press
Incline press
Shoulders
Shoulder press
Lateral raise
Triceps
Triceps extension
Triceps kickback with free weight

Day Two
Legs
Leg press
Hamstring curl
Standing calf raise
Abs
Abdominal curl
Torso twist
Crunch

Day Three
Back
Lat pull-down
Rows
Biceps
Assisted chin-up
Biceps curl

For additional information on any of the exercises and terms here, consult a Gold's Gym personal trainer.
REMEMBER:

To prevent injury and aid muscle recovery, stretch for 5 to 10 minutes after your workout.
To avoid hitting a plateau, you'll need to switch up your routine every four to six weeks.
See one of our expert personal trainers for new exercises and a personalized fitness program to help you get your desired results.
Always consult your physician before starting an exercise regimen.

Start out with Stronglifts 5x5 if you have not worked out in a long time (or ever). You should be working on your strength first. After a few months of that you can switch to a better bodybuilding split. Make sure to get your macros right and eat clean.

You have to do roids to look like that in any reasonable time frame. You'd be lucky to look like that natty over 10 years of working out.

Absolute bullshit strenght = mass. Have you seen bodybuilders vs strongmen competetion? Bodybuilders win every time. Even thought 5x5 is okay to gain mass i would recommend 5x8.

Another myth you can keep doing whole body from now forever but long time bodybuilders preffer split because its more enjoyable than doing chore routine day by day.

Bullshit this is frank 8 years ago and he already had this kind of body when he was starting

youtube.com/watch?v=-I4auFt8uCM

This will do 8 years if you are serious about it. 100% natty
youtube.com/watch?v=dLP-j_GeGYM

Not even saying he is chink chong and such and we all know they are ganing muscles at ridiculously low speed.

if you want to look like that guy get some plastic surgery to look like him and then make sure you are a 5'4 manlet

Zyzz was a sick cunt, brah.

you're full of shit
EVERYTHING is stored as fat if you dont use up the calories

bulking and cutting requires you understand what they are
you dont bulk "to get fat" you bulk to get muscle, of course you dont add +1000 calories from brownies every day and call it bulking

same with cut, you need fats, both unsaturated and saturated, you need protein, and you need carbs

If you want to look like this guy you need goog genetics, eat clean and for a workout routine i advise doing a 3workout split over a week time span.
Every workout includes a heavy compound exericse like benchpress, deadlifts and squats.
The other shit is just fucking around like curls, triceps and military press and other isolation exercises. Workout should be about 1 hour.
IF you are buff it makes it easier and other boobanimaldefilers just show respect without speaking a word.
Getting boobmeat is ideal consistant of: physique(looks), personality and intelligence aswell as money.
If you dont want to eat clean (which improves your bodyfat) just make sure you eat enough protein and take in calories if you are skinny and if you are fat the same holds true but just reduce calorie intake a little bit.

you are actually fucking retarded.
high carb low fat is a really good diet plan.
carbs are your body's preferred source of energy.

Splits wouldn't really help him if he is going to be a natty, otherwise that seems fine.
If he is going to be a natty then do full body workouts.
Basically go high intensity if your a natty.

Depends, the problem for nattys is if you go above 4s split which decreases regeneration time. Full bodyworkouts suck if you want to train with intensity and do it 3 times a week because your muscles wont have time to regenerate. But fullbody workout suck because if you have a benchpress, squats and deadlifts in each workout you wont have time to recover since these exercises are heavily taxing if you go for full intensity.

they are family. she married him.

Keep telling yourself that muscle mass makes women want you. keep repeating it over and over and over again.

do you know that muscles grow at rest not during the workout?

ill keep telling myself that being healthy is ideal to feeling and looking like shit

I never said that it did. I said he should work on strength FIRST.

I'll back you up user.

The extreme example is the body builder who skips leg day forever. This is not a good look except maybe to girls with fake tits and tans.

Working on strength is a good plan, eg core strength because … you'll be strong. Bonus you'll start to look good.

OP: Don't be another fucking curl bro