Holla Forums, if I was to move over to murica what state would you recommend?

Holla Forums, if I was to move over to murica what state would you recommend?

If you have money Connecticut or greater NYC. If you're broke then stay home.

Very drunk or catatonic, ofc.

mayonnaise on everything.

Depends on what you're looking for or what you're running from my friend. America can be pretty interesting. Are you trying to make some cash? Hole up for the race war? Start a small upscale personal driver service?

i live in america and where is the best place to make some cash so i can start stocking up for the race war.

Illegal eurofag-cumskin, op?
If so start in NY. You can work there without docs, live cheaply and save.
When you have the cash, sort the paperwork. Then you move to the state that has what you want.

here's all you need to know op

New mexico is like that really cool chilled out guy in a family of hardcore religious people

Here is what I am looking for.

Where would you head?

fuckoff we're full

an institute for the mentally challenged

This or Texas. C'est la meme chose.

so only the red ones (left) and the green ones (right)

I like women who look like women. You want an atheist woman good fucking luck. Enjoy.

times change but op is forever a faggot. he'd be best off in sf.

states like Wyoming are really libertarian, it doesnt really say anything about the people
(It does for the south though)

Northern Colorado, east of the mountains. Most of the cities up here are pretty well-maintained. Low crime rates. Living expenses aren't the lowest, but it you can hold a steady job it's manageable.

Bear in mind that as with just about anywhere else in the US, the deeper into an urbanized area you get, the farther left the local political culture will trend.

Hawaii

Ghana

I've always lived in Washington on both the west and east side, and love more or less everything about it that isn't Seattle. Seattle gives Washington a liberal slant, but you go out of Seattle, and it's great. There's no where I'd rather spend my summers than going on motorcycle trips though and around mount rainier and the like. It's fucking magical, I swear.

North Idaho is pretty much the same scenery as Washington too, and is pretty great, but doesn't have the big mountains. Has some Nice lakes though. Cruising down Idaho 97 along Lake Coeur D'alene is pretty nice.

Well, If you want to get a piece of one real special snowflake, Check out this fancy place called hell.

You just wait in line for the new iphone for years surrounded by slightly agitated white people that do that white person smile thing every so often when you make eye contact on accident.

If you like a police state and future NWO headquarters red dawn shit then yeah… Lots of cute little yuppie bitches to rape in the suburbs.

Texas

Stay out of Colorado. We're full. Too damn many Californians and Texans coming here fucking the whole place up.

You can come to PA and live under my bed. W-would you like that?

Don't go to murica. They have rednecks and niggers running around shooting people.

who wouldn't?

We have less muslimes than the europhate

Montana.

Don't listen to Yuropoors or Britbongs, they're just jealous.

Montana is super-white, and you can get a job working in oil and make a lot of money.

what's the beer like in montana?

Sure, this can be us.

Depends on where you're coming from

If you're from some shit western European country than I suggest moving to California because California has similar policies to Europe only its not poor and has better weather

If you're from some shit Slavic country you'll find yourself more home on the East Coast, away from New England

Kentucky………..

Come to Wyoming. We're not doing as bad as the rest of the goddamn nation, we need real people to actually do their jobs, we're a mostly orthodox state in the sense of traditionalism & we keep our goddamn gun rights, like protected 2nd amendment carry with no license.
Sure it isn't pretty, but it's a fucking utopia compared to Inner City areas and if you ever need anything, there are easy-to-get to towns in Colorado and Montana and various other states.
Only Con? You don't have to be declared a sex offender here. Which to some is a fucking Pro I guess, but not to me.

Don't come here. We're in a constant state of panic for no fucking reason.

Go somewhere chill and enjoy life.