Wake up

What do?

Rassenschande tbh

All memes aside would you murder a jew if you had the chance? You get life but it's one less jew.
Also post location so we can team up :)

You would perform a back alley abortion on her with a coat hanger?

I wouldn't murder a cute Jewess like that, no way, I'd lick her shoulders all night.

hang er

A specific Jew or a random one? Despite the deleterious influence of the Jews upon the West, there's little utility in killing some random Schlomo. Dislike of Jews as a group doesn't imply personal hatred for each and every one of them.

If I had the option of launching a Tomahawk on Soros's house, however…

Throw her into the oven like any good man would.

FTFY

It was meant as a pun and also as an advice: you shouldn't allow her to create a gem.

If i wanna a jewfu, i would chouse one who isn't a zionist plank.

fuck it then throw it off a bridge

make sweet love to her and then shove her in the oven

i'd start kissing and groping her tbh

I would force her to eat a bowl of hard boiled eggs before I'd allow her to leave

Nice try, (((Officer Goldberg))).

Push her down and sit on her face, press my sphincter up to her nose and fart repeatedly while calling her a kike. Yell at her as she squirms and struggles "Do you like being gassed?"

Start to prepare myself for the underground Gestapo cells

haw haw yiddish gasplay i like it, I need to find a jewess that is into that sort of thing

smell her feet

I mean, kike blood has already been pretty dilluted. If you raise the son to be a strong man, then you kill kike culture. It's playing the long game.
That is, assuming kike cultural traits aren't genetic, and if they are, hoping the kids marry goys, and their kids, etc. (which they will if you raise them good enough so that they do the same to their kids).

Rev up the oven.