New Half in the Bag

New Half in the Bag.

Why do you keep posting these cucks?

La La Land was shit, I can't believe someone recommended it to me, are people so starved for musicals that they will deify turds like La La Land, Tangled and Frozen.

How many black dicks did it have?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckshed/

OP must be new or should know better by now

….but I didnt vote for trump?

Uh wow that meme is like so old now…

jesus why are these people so autistic

Cucks still gel their hair lol

MORE LIKE THE BYE BYE CUCK

thats not gel, its cum

You really need to leave now
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckshed/

Holy shit he's even communicating jerking and getting facials through body language now.

HI HI CUCK

Couldn't even finish this one it was so cringey and pretentious. Probably had something to do with Hoffman's death.

Oops wrong thread.

The Bye Bye Man, for when you don't want to pay for the rights to the Candyman.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/israel/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

B-but it's ironically bad, so it's good! Just like the Channel Awesome movies!

Would have worked if they hadn't often criticized intentionally bad movies for being intentionally bad.

B-but it's popular with /r/movies, so you know it's good!

I'm not going to bother to check if that's true or not, but holy shit if that is true reddit is a worse place than I've ever imagined it to be.

What did Mike mean by this?

The memes are turning him into literal cuckold.

Makes me appreciate the movie Mystery Team more

how can one man be so based?

The thinking man's fetish

I think Space Cop might be the worst flick I have watched to date, nothing could possibly be worse. It's amazing that anything listen to what they have to say after that.

*Anyone but redditors aren't really people so it makes sense anyway.

I never took them that seriously tbh

I think you mean Nostalgia Critic.

Based Doug is the redpilled white man's choice of a reviewer.

You keep telling yourself that.

You're ruining the joke

What joke?

Your life

It's okay Mike. Don't let those bullies get you down. I'm still subscribed to you.

RLM is the kind of cuckery that won't make the jump in the new Trump world. We will all look back and laugh at the sunset of weimar 2.0

Why do you have lena nudes on your harddrive?

He's an SJW numale.

Figures the RLM haters are goons trying to shit on one of the few redpilled reviewers

At least Tim was in the same room as them. Or was he?

Girls is objectively better than anything RLM has ever made

Average RLM hater right here boys

Give it up, cuck. You're not welcome here.

Said the retard who thinks lena is sexy

Redlettermedia did nothing wrong

everyone would have been okay with the review not existing at all, even if they don't realize it

Were they always bad or was there a tipping point?

she didn't look offended, she just looked surprised that Rich was that blatant, she was laughing right at the end there.

Those pesky reddit racial purists. Reddit is known for it's extreme views.

I think RLM was far better when it had chicks.
It was funnier the quality & everything was better. The fact that Rich said that… he would never say anything like that now.

They went down hill around the time they removed the chicks. I'm not saying the chicks ( they had at least 1 other guest one) added much by themselves although it did mean less of beard fat and Aids ( a major positive in their favor) but the chicks leaving RLM is similar to rats fleeing a sinking ship… RLM around time started turning to shit until we reach a point where they unironically declared that daisy Riddely is a charismatic actress……

There is a t least 1 jew involved also Mike looks racially questionable.. His race mixing remarks makes me think he is partially a (((merchant))).

Stoklala is a Czech Republic name so he has Eastern European heritage. So possibly part Jewish heritage somewhere in there.

Jessi had the best laugh.

she was cute.
I like the "osteoporosis dance" wheel of the worst

rich spills spaghetti

You know it's true:

Jessi was my only favourite, which is odd because usually women in these sorts of groups are insufferable and make everything worse but she was genuinely funny and could bantz with the rest of em. When she stopped appearing in the videos the presence of AIDS and FAT really stood out and made the series thoroughly unpleasant

It's because of faggots like you malegazing at her that she left you know.

Any woman that can't handle how attractive she is should just stay at home and make children.

Yes it's her fault there were stalkers calling her, sending her their dick pics, and discussing how to rape her in the forums and trying to dox her is just female privilege.

Yes.

Turn off your phone, dumb bitch.

Oh my gawd, a picture of a penis! What should she do?! So 'orrible! How can a woman survive such a vision?!

Oh my gawd, rape fanfic! It never happened to anyone else on the internet! Specialy not to men!

Oh my gawd, doxing! It never happened to anyone else on the internet! Specially not to men!

What is female privilege is that, despite everything, there's still some bootlicker willing to whiteknight for her on a Pinoy BBS software of all places.

Exactly. If she was homemaking and child rearing, she wouldn't have time to expose herself on the internet for e-peen. She would be a revered mother and faithful wife, the apex of female existence.

I'm glad she's gone tbh

Half in the Bag? More like Blacks in the Hag, amirite?

I think that body belongs to gwen stacey

isn't that essentially what she did? she just stopped appearing in the videos, it's not like she went crying to the media.

she didn't leave because of any of that, she left because she and Mike broke up, aids mentioned it in a pre-rec episode.

Yeah, but we're pointing out the female hypocrisy of craving attention but lamenting it simultaneously.

Which one?

This applies to both sexes. There's for man whores at RLM in front of the camera. They don't want stalkers and serious rape threats sent their way either.

except Mike

No, what they all want, Mike the Cuck included, is that sweet Patreon dosh every single month for doing reddit-tier videos.

link… because who watches any thing featuring AIDS?

Dude, just stop. Every time I think one of you commies try to make a point, the double standards and buzzwords let's me know that you're just here to spread your filth.

>>>/fuckoff/

Nigger I'm not a femnazi but it's obvious as fuck we have double standards. Why the fuck are you so butthurt about it? The rest of us knows it and we're honest about it.

The State of Isr- I mean, the Red Letter Media Inc. needs your help to keep making comedy pieces like Space Cop, goy.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

I know you homos are so passive aggressive that anything contradicting your commie bullshit is perceived as a threat, but don't project that response onto others. It reeks of desperation. Nobody wants to watch these faggots anymore because they bent the knee to jews. Please leave.

LOL

Nah, just denying you your shekels, m8.

I think you might be a little unhinged

More like my dubs are unhinged, and here's your faggot ass neglecting to check em. That's how I know you don't belong here. I have had discussions with you shills for the last 18 months and I know you run out of juice when the "mental illness assertation" script is used. Ad hominem and projecting get you nowhere when there aren't any identities to latch on to attempt character assassinate, scrub. Either get better opinions or just leave if this place offends you so much.

Are you 12? Do you still follow that we r legion mantra too?

Who bitch this is?

Wtf i love fatty now

Funny how the videos seemed to try to pass her off as "one of the guys"

What's so funny about that?

Funny how the "we're all just friends who love movies!" framing seems to be mostly a lie

She never broke up with Mike. She was never in a relationship with him. user is talking out his ass.

Yup you're a butthurt rlm fanboy alright

Why do you love the cuck, goon?

Nah man, they pay me 3 cents an hour to defend them online. Top kek, as they say. Stay poor, basement dweller. :)

…did anyone watch lala land?

Yeah, I torrented it. It was good.

They are still fugging as far as I know. She said she didn't want to do it anymore because reddit wanted to cum on her feet.