Live happy life taking care of my grandparents in a nice community of old white people

To be honest, I've never been to keen on Holla Forums or terribly racist, but this got to me. They have these sort of people over quite a bit, but today the whole road was taken up with their old Cadillacs and bullet hole riddled SUVs. Is there any legal route I can follow to either keep them from inviting everyone from their old ghetto over again, or perhaps get them out of the neighborhood?

if not what are some decent places to move in Obango's America?

Where do you live? I need to know one more place to not visit.

I live in what was some nice small town in Indiana. Now there's an apartment complex that is suddenly filled with these people and I guess they are leaking over from that. 5 bucks on this being part of Obama's plan to diversify neighborhoods.

You're supposed to be a good influence on them. Go be the father figure they never had. Go on.

I hear burning crosses on their front lawns work well as a deterrent.

Enjoy your state funded hood enricher.

I have a feeling that now of days that would get the opposite of its intended effect.

Time to leave?

Nah, OP needs to use a tactical watermelon instead.

You know what you need to do.

If they walk onto your property, open fire and shoot to kill.

What's scary is you think it's just going to be one, but I don't joke when I said they invited their entire ghetto over. Their numbers are fucking scary and it doesn't put my mind at ease that one of them was looking at my place. I'll be on guard tonight with a old as fuck rifle I don't have any ammo for… I've got a friend who is a gun enthusiast so maybe I'll take it over there, see if he can clean it up and has any ammo for it.

They, or boomers as they are more correctly called, are the reason for both social degeneracy and the shit economy of today.

At least later generations can claim that they were already so subverted and demographically defeated theirs was a losing battle. But boomers literally took a lily-white, perfectly healthy society and shat on every single aspect of it, welcoming subversion with open arms.

Fuck them, their biggest value is as an example to others. Every retired boomer brutalized by niggers redpills a dozen breeding-age whites.

Then get the fuck out of this board. You always shat on us for telling you this would happen, but now that we're proven to have been right, you come with your tail tucked between your legs and want sympathy?

Middle grounders like you got us into this mess in the first place, faggot. Go fuck yourself.

ONE OF US

Other Indianafag here. Yeah, there's a shit-ton more niggers around my town, as well. I honestly don't know what you expected, they've been shipping them in by the bus-load from both Chicago and Indy, and it's because of new section 8 laws. Of course the little white towns full of nice little old people would be the first to go. A couple suggestions:

Get a big dog, maybe two. Niggers hate dogs, especially "wolf" looking ones like german shepherds (they associate them with cops). They won't even want to come to your side of the street if you walk it often around the neighborhood.

If you have a large enough property, check your local ordinances, and see if you can practice shooting in your yard. Actually showing you can shoot will scare the living shit out of them. Open carry whenever you can, as well. When you're out mowing the lawn, when you're walking the dog, when you go check the mail, anytime.

Make friends with police officers, and have them over now and again. More white people who look like cops = less likely niggers will want to go fuck with you.

Also this
Indiana has castle doctrine. You could shoot a cop who walks onto your property without a warrant and get away with it. You shoot a nigger on your property, the cops will come by, fetch the nigger corpse for you, and tell you to have a nice day.

Doesn't matter the type of nigger, be they sand, bean, black, or British they've no sense of respect for other people's space and property, this is ridiculously common and makes me feel unsafe, you never know when you'll find a nigger in your backyard or even inside your fucking house if you forget to lock the door. They won't even steal anything, they just walk around until you chase them out, their Children are the worst when it comes to this. Enjoy never having a pool because beaner kids will hop your fence and nearly drown in the thing.

t. Guy who used to live in a ghetto and is seeing less difference between it and his current suburb every day.

Guess it's time to start.

Just call the police and tell them they are dealing drugs out of the house. Niggers always have drugs in their house, so they are really easy to get rid of as long as you don't live in a shitsty like Detroit where police never do anything unless there was a murder.

Indiana has been fucked for a while.

My grandfather lived in a neighborhood where when a black family moved in, there'd be a burning cross on their lawn after not too long.

Now it's almost entirely black and has some horrific crime levels because of it.

Get out while you can. it may feel awful to move, but it's better than being dead.

stop spamming Holla Forums with your retarded shit that didn't happen threads
reported

Not murrican but I think that average response common in your country is to get some serious reliable stuff with lots of practice. Oldfags included.

dubs checked

good luck buddy, you're going to need it

hope you don't have anything a crackhead might consider of value

you're gonna end up on worldstar

Why do people get SKS? Just because it's cheap?

You see ivan
It is good autoloader rifle

yes, because its cheap and ammo is cheap

cheap and reliable, cheap plinking ammo, reliable self defense ammo

I appreciate the advice user, the old folks just got home, I think this has rattled them a bit. I told them what you said and I'll be taking your advice. I've been thinking about getting a dog for a while and this is going to be the thing that pushes me over.

And I think the faggot new that law because he was staring from the middle of the street. Shit was weird.

Yep.

I'm talking to my grandparents about it now and they are considering it. I hope they move otherwise I'll probably be going away by myself. It sucks to live alone, but I know where this is going.

I appreciate the kind words user.

I didn't know where their rifle was until I called them.

You're such a faggot.

It's a very reliable, cheap rifle. It's easy to clean and ammo is also readily available

No guns here. Wouldn't a rifle be kind of unwieldy for home defense? I live in Cucknada and we can't have rifle's loaded with more than 5 rounds for some reason. Would a 9mm be a better investment? We're allowed to have a whopping 10 rounds with handguns.

five 7.62x39 rounds are more than enough to stop an intruder dead in their tracks. Also, handguns are restricted in Canada too.

A rifle is easily used if they're farther than the length of the rifle away pretty much

It's an error I'm about to fix. Taking it to my friends place now. He said he should have some ammo for it and he's going to check it out to make sure it looks okay.

effectively using a pistol or rifle inside a home in a self defense scenario can be tricky.

with a pistol extended at length for firing you can get out to almost carbine length if you have long arms, so there isn't much advantage to the smaller size. the barrel is much shorter and it has a very short sight radius, so any mistakes in your marksmanship fundamentals are magnified. and believe me, the adrenal dump of having to shoot someone is going to fuck with you unless you done shitloads of training including force on force style stuff.

rifles are long, and can be less maneuverable in a house if you don't know what your doing though. but, that length comes with the advantage of a longer barrel and longer sight radius.

I always teach people to shoot on rifles first to get good fundamentals and so they don't frustrated with a pistol if they can't hit shit. the key is get something that works for you. try to shoot different pistols or rifles if you can. certain guns will feel better in your hands whether your big, small, etc.

GET SOME PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IF YOU CAN. not a hunters safety course or some shit. training where you go to a range and a professional watches you shoot and helps you improve.

practice as much as your time and money for ammo allow. shooting is a perishable skill.

I am still planning my revenge, I seriously thinking about KILLING THEM. My blood boils everytime I go out or hear their loud nigger music.

picture of shit or confirmed larper. at least this thread can be co-opted to teach anons about shooting and funz.

I didn't take any picture of someone's shit in front of my house, I don't care if you believe or not.

But I do wanna share that these kind of social friction it's the biggest redpill you can have. Not even my mother could keep with the whole "they are diferent because they had bad parents", "they will soon adapt soon". So share with your family and close friends.

I personally have a 9mm semi auto with hollow points, I feel this is the optimal solution.

If I had more money and lived in a bigger house, I would also use a shotgun. I have a bolt action rifle, and am planning to acquire more guns (such as AR-15) but I don't consider them relevant for defense against home invading criminals.

Indeed rifles are a bit unwieldy, but for me the bigger issues are:

I'm confused by this. Seems like pistols aren't meant to hit much anyway. The barrel is too short and there's no stock, it just goes all over the place and you'd need far too much practice to be accurate. It seems like a "magdump at target on other side of the room, if you're lucky half of them hit" weapon.

quality softpoints/hollow points stop in people

and you're worried about rifle rounds hitting someone and overpenetrating killing a bystander while your plan is to fucking magdup your 9mm.

I teach people on rifle because they are easier to learn. as I said before, any mistakes in your fundamentals are magnified by the limitations of a pistol. rifles are just easier to shoot unless you start going long range or are shoot big rounds.

I have a 9mm glock w/light and an sbr ak w/light and red dot. the pistol extends farther out from my chest with my arms at full extension than the ak.

pistols only exist to get you to your rifle. there are reasons why every SOF and LEO tac team of any note has moved to long guns and away from pistols/subguns.

I always got the impression that it's more emphasized as a close encounter protection due to small size and shit accuracy on long distances.

t. vidya expert

Dead nigger storage is the best thing to come out of my taxes

fucking mods need a brick shoved through their face

What a time to be alive.

You and every clueless "non-racist" white need to go collectively fuck yourselves

Why does it have to get the point where it directly effects you before you start listening to what people that have been dealing with this shit are saying?

Pieces of shit like you are the reason the term "white country" won't exist in a few years

pistols primary benefits are for ease of carry/concealed carry. if you can have some sort of long gun, I don't think there is a legit reason not to use that instead.

they can have fine accuracy over longer distances if you're good enough. plenty of pro shooters can take an average 9mm out to 100yds and be fine.

It's not nearly as powerful a round, so, sure.

Such as?

Retards like you are why leftism is accepted in the mainstream

hurr durr

Because they are clueless you stupid sap, but they are also white so they deserve a chance. Take your divisive shit and shove it up your snatch you retarded nigger

mag dumping a pistol indiscriminately, more dangerous to what lies beyond your target than a rifle round to the torso
got it. that's why niggers shooting pistols never kill a bystander chilling in their house. sheetrock, windows, and siding don't stop shit. hope you live in a bick house with no windows if you care about hitting bystanders.

trigger control and sight alignment are the biggest.

Maybe if these faggots weren't too busy virtue signalling when others tried to save the white race, this shit wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Niggers have existed since the dawn of time. They only became a problem once faggots started importing them to show off how compassionate they are.

Being white doesn't magically absolve you from all responsibility. Race traitors are arguably worse than the enemies.

Fuck them and fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. There's plenty of non-retarded whites that deserve the time and energy of people that are willing to help them. The dipshits can die in nigger induced carnage for all I care, it only serves to strengthen the gene pool

retard
yep absolute retard

Why is the thread getting auto-saged? It's a cautionary story and anons helping others avoid it. This seems pretty important.

My god your right, well no time to waste, better get off this mongolian quilting forum and help those poor devils

this whole thread is shit to be honest. from the op's blogpost to tell us something we know, to all the faggots just flinging shit to demoralize/derail.

the only reason I'm bumping is to talk about funz.

Capitalism brought them in by the boatload. Capitalism also stole money from paychecks of hard working whites to redistribute to richer whites who gave niggers homes and food for it.

this nigger

I've had it open since my first reply and scrolling to new posts. if it's bumplocked I have no reason to stay.

Really, fag? Fucking old geezers didn't know niggers are animals? These fucks probably supported the civil rights movement, and I bet OP voted for Obama.

>>>Holla Forums
Yes, because Bernie Sanders is totally the "deport shitskins" candidate.

Do what I did and report it for being a drug house every day for a month or so then the next time a big party happens and everyone is drugged out of their mind call the cops and say someone is holding people hostage with guns and you think someone just got murdered.

In my country the cops are told specifically to wait and see :^) with drug use/sale/possession so they never show to those kind of things but you mention a gun and the armed defenders squad will show up after they've finished watching shortland street over a cup of tea and a gingernut.
Probably different for america though.

Thanks for the insight, Captain Obvious. Capitalism is still the primary cause of this mess.

>no issues yet because they moved in next to the sheriff

the other two newer nog families let their niglets and 17yo childrenz walk around and make a racket. when they somehow manage to be louder than the freeway it's a fucking problem

It's fine. I got what I needed from the thread so no worries.

Yep, obviously you are a shill trying to distract from important issues with your anti-capitalism bullshit, which is why nobody will fall for your retarded bullshit.

There is no economic system that will save a people that cucks itself, and once cucks have been removed, capitalism is harmless.

Holla Forums isn't racist. Jews and their pet dindus are racist against us.

The ol' tater chip bag and cigs parkour trick user

so diversity really is good after all? :^)