ITT: we name places where we can meet QTs

ITT: we name places where we can meet QTs
….that's all I got…

As long as you look like a decent person and not be fat/greasy/sperglord/fag or anything near those types then you can meet up girls anywhere, even on the bus or the pizza place or literally anywhere
It will eventually happen, don't worry user, as long as you keep your desperation to yourself you're good.

Everyone keeps saying it will happen. How are you so sure?

analyze their words/actions and user should be good unless autism

how it will happen… By "it" do you mean like meet someone?

I'm sure because unless you're a sperglord it WILL happen. That's because everyone is looking for something out there, just like you, so they're wiling to take risks which means that you'll eventually end up talking to a QT and if it doesn't work move and and don't haunt yourself but if it does don't fuck it up 8)

from personal experience, I only met QTs through exposure.

I was constantly in places with grills around and still am but like you have to develop some hobbies or something to be a proper candidate

People usually say that, but I don't know.
Don't you have to be also hot to get the QTs? I'm at least an 8, but I haven't tried anime conventions.
Even though I'm hot I don't put myself out there too much, I'm kind of an introvert and I'm happy just having one partner. I usually have one.

However, I just finished a comic book that turned out super nice, I'm an excellent writer and I paid an amazing artist (the comic is in Spanish so I don't think you'll get to see it) and so far people love it. I'll definitely go shill it at nerd conventions, and I'm sure young and cute geek girls will dig me.
I haven't done geeky chicks, much less young geek chicks, but they seem to be crazy. Should I go for it?

(Sorry for my English, by the way. I'm sure I made mistakes)

not >>6168339 but If you're a solid 8, you're set. Unless you go easy on yourself and are really a 5 or a 6, 5 being average in any area, or not ugly.

Anime conventions are ehhhh, they attract good and bad crowds. Being hot helps a lot anywhere but unless you use it well it's pointless. A solid 8 and a writer is a pretty good start, don't worry about your introvertness since the other two will most likely hide it. Just don't go full autism and you'll be good.

Also post it, I'm fluent in Spanish.
Expose yourself, girls won't go to your home and ask you out, so sitting on your ass won't help that much.
Also again, Anime conventions are really hard to tell because they change from country to country and language to language.
Just check their age and don't get any undesired prego.

Hardcore PETAphile who would spend more time researching ingredients than with you.

If you think you and your naturally-producing testosterone can keep up with

Frankly, I wouldn't do that because I want the thing to be popular and it's for kids (of all ages). If I post it here, basically I'm ruining my anonymity and keep in mind I just asked whether or not I should be fucking young geek girls because I'm afraid they may be crazy. That's not something I wanna have associated to my work. Specially because I'm in my mid 30s and the last time I fucked a kid I was 19 and even then I felt super old and abusive.

It's not that I don't get chicks because I'm an introvert, it's that I get only one at a time.

Aw, all good then. And yes, it does compromise your anonymity. If you live in a country with internet cafe's or something of that sort ask the person managing the place if you could drop some animays off and have the cost of each copy be like a survey so you get feedback.

I already have feedback, people love it. Some have a problem with it here and there but I won't change the script at this point.
I think that's every country. Also, related to the thread, I live in a country where the age of consent is 14.
Isn't that sweet?

Then you're set user, have a fun time tearing holes wide open ;)

You can always have a second version or a sequel of some sort to please the crowds if that's the other problem. All you need is to be out there.

Someone actually name some fucking places other than anime conventions please…fuck

Could you not think of a social event that's not sponsored by a website or did you actually think those would be good places to meet females?

Game conventions.

I would choke you right now if I could and force a burger down your throat, you fucking meme posting fuck bucket

You couldn't possibly do that.

I never said what kind of burger. It could be from white castle

No matter what burger, you can't do it. Because I'm watching my weight and I don't eat bread right now.
Much less condiments and cheese. I go to the gym every day and I won't eat anything with flavour for like a year.

I never said you have a choice

Why are you doing this kind of fucking "no flavor for a year" bullshit tbh desu?

Because it's cheaper and much simpler than eating tasty and healthy.
I'm a simple, sexy man, so I just go with what's easier and there are tasty alternatives to what I'm doing, but I don't need the complication. I just need more muscles to go with the muscles I already have.

Well then you're just rude. That's like rape, only with a burger.

Absolutely not.

I've fucked several girls that are active and high up in the student organization where I study. I haven't volunteered for shit in that organization, and continously I make fun of it. A lot of people within this organization (especially the guys) dislike me because it's very obvious to everyone there that I completely disregard their pretentious hierarchial larping seremonies whenever I am present at events. However a lot of girls find that kind of infamy attractive.

Just be confident and charming, pretending to have an interest in something for the sake of girls is a fucking waste of your time. Of course if you're socially anxious it's a good thing to get more exposure and learn though.

her tits are so fucking awful now

why?
lmao

You could get involved with

University Circus club
University Revue society
Dance club
Cheerleading club
[Insert your culture here] club
Volunteer projects

Or go on Omegle and wade through hours of guys who instantly end the conversation until you end up with a girl who you then talk to for 3 hours
Or Tinder
Or make a tumblr blog and join a fandom

Or meet a girl at your second-cousin-once-removed's birthday, who isn't blood related to you.

is that semen or glitter on her face

Church

You're into old ladies?

Big churches sometimes have youth

maternity ward