Viola Davis talking shit about Trump and Keaton

Says she wants to murder Trump
Says she forgives Michael "when the film's about spades my memory fades" Keaton

That's a normal reaction you sperf

Which part threatening Trump or forgiving Michael "12 years a butler" Keaton?

Can't wait until they hang Drumpf publicly.

LITERALLY WHO?

>>>/reddit/

It's time to bring back the blacklist.

Wait, what did Michael Keaton do?

Europe and America are heading towards civil war and Russia will only benefit from it.

Whoever takes sides, bashes Trump or supports him, is an absolute fucking MORON.

Putin put his little blonde haired pet in the White House with the sole goal of destabilizing Russia's number one threat and you all idiots cheer for him.

Maybe he will even manouvre him to get in a war with China.

With Europe, America and China our of the equation Russia will be the new world superpower.

But you asked for this. You wanted this.

You reap what you saw.

But I warn you, drumpfkin shitstains and libtards alike: I have over 200 guns in my arsenal and tens of thousands of round of ammunition, as well as barbed wire and other improvised traps. You're free to wage your war outside of my property, but trespass it and a hail of bullets will tear you apart, literally.

wtf I hate the DC cuckiverse now

oh shit
/ancap/ just put us on notice

Pence will be president by tricking Trump to go into a nursing home where a defeated Hillary sits in a wheelchair and she blows herself up with him with a bomb triggered by deleting emails.

Trump is officially president.

He called Hidden Figures "Hidden Fences" at the golden globes and the blacks went ape.

This claim is backed by literally nothing except butthurt neocons who just spent over a billion dollars trying to keep Trump out of office and failed. All evidence indicates there was never even a hack in the first place and that the Podesta emails were the result of an internal leak, just like the DNC leaks were. So what's it like being a parrot for baseless propaganda pushed by the likes of lindsay graham? Or wait let me guess just like every other attention whoring goon you're only pretending to be retarded.

>not calling it Showtime at the Apollo
smh tbh

Is this supposed to be derogatory? Cause it's lost on me, english is not my first language.

He mixed up the movies Fences and Hidden Figures and said "Hidden Fences." The implication was that keaton was racist for not being able to distinguish between two films about uppity niggers.

All niggers need to die or be shown where they stand in society. These fucks don't realize it's only by the grace of kikes and whites that they can act in hollywood

cant wait

Congratulations for being the underage racist who hates on an entire group of people because one person said something mean to "muh presiduhhhnt".

Let's ignore how they're all violent and dumb on average compared to every other race

White america is dead

I want Pence to build an electric fence.

Are you sure about that? Sure, it has seen better days but I don't think it's dead yet.

That's because it's not. Only seems that way because an entire generation has only known 8 years of neo-cohen pro Israel lies under Bush and 8 years of white guilt induced pro nigger lies under Soetoro. Trump is far from based but compared to the presidents before him he's Hitler on winged horseback. Whites are awake now and thanks to kike autists like shia labeef + disgusting freaks like michael moore and lena dumham, will stay that way.

I would be proud to have Mike "raiden for gay men" Pence as my president.

10D chess