We wuz Astronomurrs n sheeit

We wuz Astronomurrs n sheeit

If anyone can make sense of this gibberish, plz provide a translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6178357.html#6188867
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers, niggers , niggers.

What a joke, wtf?

WE

WUZ

I skipped to middle and listened for about ten seconds. From what I can gather, he's complaining about the fact "diversity", quotas, etc. have let him get ahead in life. He collectively blames the white race for this oppression - y'know, because we all love seeing niggers get uppity.

Not a surprise. I was a tutor at an Ivy League school. I taught some niggers that couldn't even write a sentence, but somehow got in, much less this wanna-be Tu-Pac nigger with delusions of eloquence.

The worst part? All the white popped at the end with the standing O. Jesus, our culture is fucked.

Is there a tyrone "we wuz kings n shit!"?

Yeah thought so as well. Fucking hell……

Why am I not surprised.

There is if you want to unload sum shekles for him.

lol, Harvard. This is why no one cares about Ivy League schools anymore

I used to think he was based until I saw this video.

He gets paid to do videos on whatever, so who cares?

Kikes aren't white

The American niggers barely have a grasp of our language.

KANGZ N

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT

Yes, hes completely right. Education IS a great equalizer. In a truly equal opportunity environment, minorities will no longer have any excuse to why they underperform and will have to FINALLY come to terms with the inherent IQ differences between the races.

No they won't , because it's not about equality it's about subverting and destroying the white race due to mental illness, childhood trauma and r-type genetics.

SJW could have their equality utopia tomorrow and they still wouldn't accept IQ differences

Racial differences with IQ is not going to become mainstream for decades at the very least

pic related is from a US college

Except this wasn't a paid video but a personal one.

Bump for the lulz.

He gets paid to do videos, I could have him spouting fascist shit with enough cash.

@pic

the lack of a definition for the term, for starters.

The fact that we're superior for one, why apologize for winning?

what a fuckboi

Minority: "You need to acknowledge your white privilege!"

White: "Wow, Privilege eh? That's a pretty big word, you learn that in college?"

Minority: "OMG SHITLORD I WENT TO COLLEGE YES CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!"

White: "Did white people pay for your college degree because you aren't white?"

Donovan Livingston, hahahaha

you couldn't come up with a more stereotypically hilarious nigger name. I'm going to use that one for an alias.

also

and jesus christ, the cancer in the comments. someone points out that its absolutey bullshit that the blacks WUZ KANGZ in ancient egypt and a bunch of people got triggered

instead of actually coming back with facts proving they were kangz they werent people just spam UHH U MAD WHITE BOY?? We Blacks Ownz Ya Ass Ya Hear? 100 hunna and some white girl says yeah nubian means gold that means they wuz kangz, that makes no sense because they probably got called nubians because they were white, and their skin shined like gold or some shit

its all retarded, that nigga speaking is retarded and all people cheering him on the comments are retarded too. what the fuck is going on in the US?

(these series of repeating numerals has been observed)

and how about these

?

That's nothing, son… check THESE out.
8ch.net/pol/res/6178357.html#6188867

post YFW

fucking niggers

Do these people ever suffer that moment of self doubt when they realize that they are not intelligent, but are merely trained monkeys who are dancing to the tune of a cranked jukebox?

Dunning Kruger effect.

Can someone explain to me what "check your privilege" even means?

Is it "check" in the sense of leave your privilege at the door, or "check" in the sense that you are inspecting and acknowledging it? Or is it intentionally ambiguous?

They hate you for being white, because there are some white people who have more money and political power than them.

And since you have the same skin color… YOU have more money and political power than them.

They are just being racist.

At this rate a harvard degree isn't going to be worth jack shit.

Moscow polytechnic? You're hired! Oh, sorry mister ivy league, Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladsky here has got the position.

GOOD. University education is outmoded as fuck. You could gut 3/4ths of it and replace with tutorials and le zany flash animation documentaries xD like those pseudo-lectures you can find on youtube and experience no adverse results.

At this point higher education in it's current form is in large part an excuse to keep a mass of Marxist faggots on the government dime.

This is the logical conclusion of giving animals key phrases to get anything they want. Like a rat pressing a lever that dispenses cocaine, they just can't stop. I look forward to Donavan "Fuck bitches, get money" Livingston moving himself and his 'squad' into a wealthy neighborhood with his ill-gotten prestige. The Left needs to reap what they have sown.

I beg to differ. Unless (((they))) come down hard with internet censorship I think most whites in the US will be redpilled on race within 10-15 years. Thats generally the first red pill I give to potential coverts as it's the easiest to prove given the mountains of data and real life experience and interactions virtually everybody has with them.

Things that used to take decades to change can be changed in weeks/months with the connectivity and instantaneousness of the internet. The reason why race/IQ has been ignored is because any information on it has been largely intentionally hidden from public view and it's now virtually impossible to get grant money to study it. The last mainstream book I can think of on the subject was the bell curve and it was widely panned in the press even though it was written by two Harvard professors. The internet changes a lot of these dynamics.

I agree that major red pilling is coming, but mainstream acceptance of it like evolution? Nah, it will be decades before niggers start getting drugs to calm down their antics

Unless you are talking about jews, right?

They mean you're a white male, so your view is invalid. It's another way to keep the minions from listening to honest white men as they turn this country full commie.

His head is tiny, like the size of two fists put together, holy shit

His head isn't small, he's just a big guy

welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

Current Day?

CURRENT TIME