F'off Pedofags

What's with all the pedofag posts recently?

I for one approved kicking pedofags of Holla Forums since they are degenerate and only serve to delegitimize every other poster.

It's almost like there was a conspiracy from crazy leftists to rial up the retards at librechan to post here to make it look like everyone here is a degenerate.

Fuck, in just making this thread several more pedofag posts have popped up.

They're fucking like cockroaches, the niggers of the internet. They ruin everything around them.

Yeah, destroying a young child's chance at a happy unscarred life is not what I'm in to. Sorry.

yeah i was gonna say the same. fucking pedos. just wish you never cross me and i find out your a pedo.

we all have a inner pedo. just let it out you fucking degenerate cum bucket

Why do you hate children so much user? I think there's something wrong with you.

Do you know where you are?

ITT: The librechan defense force, because their site is so exciting that they post here more.

Remember this?

vermin

FBI and 4chan exodus "most trolly".

It's National CP day here in America.

h

what cp?

cool

If Holla Forums has taught me anything, it's to love everyone regardless of their faults.

When 4chan goes down for FBI VM snapshots, the pedos come here for a bit to spoil our fun.

Let's just ignore the biggest pedo board on the planet..

>>>/phile/

It exists here, on 8ch..

Got a problem, make a thread there SJW scum

I didn't chose to be a pedophile, it just that the only girls that are pretty, are not yet 18.

I assume they will still be pretty at 18, but until then I will keep masturbating to it.

Some time ago, there were many peodophilis on Holla Forums because the only other place for them was masterchan, and they didn't want to go there. Now they mostly moved to Librechan. I don't know why they are coming back here.

You do know that the rest of Holla Forums doesn't consider Holla Forums as part of it's community?

kicking out the pedos is the first step to becoming halfchan. it makes this place more normalfag friendly

Rejecting the false narratives of our time doesn't automatically mean we want to hang out with selfish self destructive and hurtful to society degenerate pedoscum. In fact it makes more sense for us to reject the pedoscum since they are the ultimate embodiment of the breakdown of legitimate culture and society.

OP is a faggot

bump

fuck off you freedom hating commie

You're the freedom hater. You're denying OP his right to free speech which is actually very relevant, where as all you care about is your own filthy degenerate desires.

Go seek the best help you can for your problem, and by that I mean kill yourself.

You're a freedom hating commie and also a summerfag. Since you're on Holla Forums at this hour your probably also a hot pocket. Go fuck yourself with an Anita dildo.

stop fantasizing about raping children and do the world a favor by remove yourself permanently from the gene pool

Anybody has some Videos of this nastya? C4t

Can you define "recently"? Pedophiles have been on Holla Forums for years because of the fact that they weren't allowed on other places except masterchan and krautchan. Hotwheels explicitly permitted all pictures as long as they weren't illegal. (like it should be) It had worked for a relatively long time until Jim Watkins aggressively took over the site and fired HW.