Anti-Semitism is on the rise, Spielberg warns in Harvard speech

Anti-Semitism is on the rise, Spielberg warns in Harvard speech

In commencement address, award-winning director says he was wrong as a kid to think anti-Jewish sentiment ‘was fading’

Acclaimed director Steven Spielberg admitted he was “wrong” to think as a child that anti-Semitism “was fading,” telling Harvard’s graduating class that President Barack Obama was right when he warned that “anti-Semitism is on the rise.”

Spielberg, whose 99-year-old father Arnold sat in one of the first rows at his address before the Ivy League university’s class of 2016, told the graduates Thursday that the world “is full of monsters” espousing “racism, homophobia, ethnic hatred, class hatred” and “religious hatred.”

The Oscar winner also offered veiled criticism of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, known for his anti-migrant rhetoric. “We are a nation of immigrants — at least for now,” Spielberg said, and urged the graduates to vote in the upcoming election.

“As a kid, I was bullied — for being Jewish,” Spielberg recalled in his speech. “This was upsetting, but compared to what my parents and grandparents had faced, it felt tame. Because we truly believed that anti-Semitism was fading. And we were wrong. Over the last two years, nearly 20,000 Jews have left Europe to find higher ground. And earlier this year, I was at the Israeli embassy when President Obama stated the sad truth. He said: ‘We must confront the reality that around the world, anti-Semitism is on the rise. We cannot deny it.’”

The 69-year-old powerhouse behind iconic movies such as “Schindler’s List” and “Saving Private Ryan,” as well as blockbusters like “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” and the Indiana Jones series, also spoke about his Shoah Foundation. The foundation has taken video testimonies of over 53,000 Holocaust survivors and witnesses in 63 countries since he founded it in 1994, he said.

The foundation is now collecting testimonies from genocides in Rwanda, Cambodia, Armenia and Nanking, he said, adding, “We must never forget that the inconceivable doesn’t happen — it happens frequently.”

Spielberg provided more details about his childhood brushes with anti-Semitism in a 1993 interview with The New York Times. In that interview, soon after “Schindler’s List” came out, Spielberg, who grew up in Ohio, Arizona and California, recalled, “I was always aware I stood out because of my Jewishness. In high school, I got smacked and kicked around. Two bloody noses. It was horrible.”

Facebook COO and Harvard alum Sheryl Sandberg, who is also Jewish, served as chief marshal of the ceremony.

timesofisrael.com/anti-semitism-is-on-the-rise-spielberg-warns-in-harvard-speech/
archive.is/I2VmL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=kHUQQB0dsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=4GMVKH_M3HQ
web.archive.org/web/20150427023930/http://nypost.com/2014/08/10/michael-jacksons-ex-maids-reveal-madness-at-neverland
google.com/trends/explore#q=kike&geo=US&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You goddamn bet it is

OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY

OY VEY! DON'T COMPLAIN THAT MY CO-RELIGIONISTS AND I STEAL YOUR SHEKELS GOYIM. REMEMBER THE SIX GORRILLION!!!

Did he just compare the Sacred Holocaust to situations where the goyim dogs died? How rude!

Only two? Oh, fuck off. This is what I hate the most - when people think if they get rid of anti-semitism they'll get rid of bullying. Bullshit. I got bullied and called a faggot even though I wasn't gay at all probably they were jealous of the attention I got from women, actually They just didn't like me and they called me that. Likewise, they probably didn't like Jewberg bc he was a whiny little nerd and so they called him "kike" – had he not been jewish they would have called him "faggot"

Stobbit goyim

Reminder: she had to pick the diamonds out of her shit and eat them all over again…and she was almost experimented on by "Mengeler"

Interesting that he mentions Cambodia as there is far more evidence of their genocide left around, including pictures and documents of it, than there was in Germany which even in the 30s was far more advanced than Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge.

IT'S AFRAID

GOOD

You mean events that actually happened? :^)

But… why?

And if they were white, this would be white flight.

GOOD

They left because they are the ones who know of the impending civil war instigated by their tribesmen between the people of Europe and the invading Muslim horde. They didn't leave because anti-semitism is on the rise, they left because they're waiting for the land to be purged of people before they return.

The next (first) Holocaust will be global

When the fuck are people going to get it? He isn't against immigrants, he just wants them to come in LEGALLY. His wife is an immigrant for fuck's sake. Typical kikeberg rhetoric.

Is this supposed to be a lot ?

Seriously. I went to school with people who would go up to anyone smaller and slug them or slam their heads into a locker. They didn't even have to know the other kid, if they saw an opportunity to hurt someone, they'd take it.

What a gigantic pussy. I was actually proud of the last bloody nose I got because even though I bled enough to soak my entire shirt, he failed to knock me down.

"antisemitism" - jew

I see this guy everywhere, who is he?

Maybe you shouldn't have been such a whiny little kike.

So just like white flight? Except for the part where they know they are responsible?

What's the problem? Don't jews want us anti-Arab and Palestinian?

to all of Holla Forums: the jews must not be eliminated but exiled and contained.
a real holocaust would be the death of earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

where would we contain them?

Huge fucking volcanoes didnt wipe out the earth. A few nukes aimed at cuckold capitals aint shit compare to the reward of a kike free world.

Hell.

in israel.
let them live a walled-off life far, far away from white countries.
hell, we could move to mars and let them battle it out with muslims and niggers (and the chinese).

in israel.
let them live a walled-off life far, far away from white countries.
hell, we could move to mars and let them battle it out with muslims and niggers (and the chinese).

Was Spielberg locked out of the country club too?
Jews like to rant that they couldn't go into those country clubs

Let them try. They can't Samson us all, and a jew-free world would be worth it.

Sounds like almost every Jew I've ever known. Except the homophobia bit.

OOOOOYYYYY VEEEEEYYYYY

Off by one but still checking em.

Haha I've noticed that before too.

Check out the other commencement speeches, a Muslim cunt and a gangsta nigger calling everyone raysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHUQQB0dsFs

youtube.com/watch?v=4GMVKH_M3HQ

I don't know if Israel is physically capable of sustaining the whole Jewish population. We'd need a bigger location to contain them, and I'd rather not engage in further wars in the ME to secure more land.

Local mexican talk show, some old bum telling a story of how he lost his job after accidentally leaving some stuff by the beach to dry and forgetting to pick it up before the tide came in. Don't speak spic myself, just heard this synopsis from Holla Forums.

FROM THE ANIMALS THAT YOU LET IN!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because that and restrictions in hotels and Ivy League universities were literally the only areas where they were actively discriminated against.

I'm surprised blacks don't give Jews more shit for trying to liken their struggles when the worst "oppression" Grandpa Shmoikel faced was being kept out of Princeton by quotas and the Rolling Hills Country Club

I don't know about the guy himself, but the story he tells is set in spain, not Mexico.

Why play up to the stereotype that people hate you for kikes?

Can I just re-emphasize the extraordinary amount of salt I'm feeling from this. I literally sat in my chair staring at that line, quietly "REEEE"ing to myself while contemplating the fucking AUDACITY of this kike.

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT ITS GOING TO

The shit they're doing right now is so far beyond the crimes of the Wiemar republic, its unreal.

This kike just love being Jewish so much he married the most Aryan QT ever….

The Fire Rises

you sound jealous, user

I hate this jew so much. Disgusting

web.archive.org/web/20150427023930/http://nypost.com/2014/08/10/michael-jacksons-ex-maids-reveal-madness-at-neverland

voltaire never said that

Not very bright, are you?

You guys fail to realize what's really going on. The war isn't about to start, or happened in the past, it's ongoing.
It's the war of the wombs. The long term demographic war of birthrates, and they are losing badly.
Jews are set to be bred out in 100 years, their propaganda has hit them harder than us. The majority of jews today don't want children, and those who do aren't going to exclude non jews from their potential mates.
It's almost over, and they can feel it, why do you think they're getting so desperate? They know they can't hold on to power if they're so few and they're so mixed.
it's already over, Whites just have to recover and push the hoard of interlopers out.

wait a fucking second. what the fuck is king nigger wearing. it looks like a kia bracelet with way too much writing on it. are they kike runes, I can't tell?

it's not hard to search a quote up to verify its authenticity, fammo.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

Immigrants are being used as slave labor and thrown into prostitution because of reckless immigration policies. And this evil jew is talking about bloody noses.

Except for the haredim, the real hardcore, kill-all-goyim jews. All they do is sit on their settlements, leech money from the Israeli government, keep deluded American Zionist volunteers as goyim slaves, and fuck like crazy so they breed at a rate far exceeding all others. They practice incest so their genome suffers from even more genetic diseases than the average jew, but in 100 years these mutant super-jews will be in full control of a nuclear armed nation.

Correct. Trump supports white genocide. He just wants it to be done legally instead of illegally.

That implies they're left alone.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Its on the rise because when reality is staring people in the face its hard to ignore it. People aren't going to let you get away wih theft, murder, and pedophelia forever just because they think the holocaust happened the way their history teacher told them.

I'm not being optimistic.
I've seen this first hand, I'm a jew.
I'm jumping ship now and changing my last name. I hope whites rebel soon, the Zionist plan won't be good for anyone but them.

YOU MONSTERS

prove I'm a jew, mista

Not our fucking problem. Their "G-d" can save his own stupid chosen crazy sandpeople from the other crazy sandpeople. Gentiles like us should just make like Pontius Pilate and let all the Semites kill each other, which is what they always wanted to do in the first place.

Wishful thinking maybe? Who the fuck wants immigrants?

Sweden has had tons of LEGAL immigrants fucking up their country.

Part of the reason why they're scared is because they know Israel will collapse when the Haredim become a majority. Practically they're to Israel what Israel is to America.

Our founders meant it as a nation of WHITE immigrants. How did they manage to trick so many into thinking it was meant to be mixed with blacks and others? Do they HONESTLY think our founders would've wanted race mixing? Seriously. The whole melting pot, nation of immigrants thing, is really tricking people into thinking of an America that never existed in the past.

Notice how this shill types out g-d instead of god. Notice how he is trying to persuade us not to attack.

That kids like what the fucks this dindoo doing here?

Carson is a good dindoo though for real.

It's amazing how many problems would be solved by cutting them off financially, and telling them to deal with their own shit.

BULL FUCKING SHIT
If there was true class haterd your head would have said hi to you feet a long time ago, as would so many different rich folk. You shits supress classism because it is more related to the less than fair, and in many cases illegal actions you pull. Actions which you can be judged properly on. If the sjws ever did become proper classists, you and your ilk would have been eaten alive years ago.

god.

Here, if it makes you feel better I'll type the whole thing out. GOD. GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD. GOD. Feel better?

I typed "G-d" because that's how the fucking kikes type it, so as to make a point about leaving those delusional motherfuckers to their own devices for once.

Because there's no need for us to do shit when the problem will take care of itself. We just need to stop supporting crazy semitic sandpeople in general. Heck, this whole mess started because of outside interference in the Middle East. The people of "God" and other fellow gentiles should stop interfering, sit back, and let the sandpeople of "G-d" and the sandpeople of "Allah" kill each other like they always wanted.

Their kids won't be "real" jews.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT WILL SOON
I WISH TO SEE ISRAEL TURNED INTO NUCLEAR ASHES

I can't imagine why.

With everyone that touches the wall, you can really see which ones are the apprehensive sellouts, which ones are the remorseless sociopaths, and which ones are the true believers.
Probably one of the reasons jews still make people do it, besides loyalty testing and perverse zeal.

You make a good point and got nice dubs, but sadly you made a typo haha too bad!

I am ashamed.

Those first two pictures are wonderful if you're an ant

found the jap rat
Back to 2ch with you

What I don't get about Jews and the people that love them is the "we've been kicked out from hundreds of countries for centuries" argument.

Let's say that a kid at school gets "wrongly" expelled once or twice from different schools. Fair enough, maybe some teacher or something didn't like the kid. But if the kid has been expelled already 20-30 times from different schools, then you MIGHT start thinking that the kid is truly at fault, despite the crocodile tears.
Then, how is it that Jews have been kicked out multiple times from multiple countries, and yet the countries are the one at fault for this?

It's going to be so painful if Trump has to do this.

Why do you even have to touch their shitty wall? What is it supposed to mean? I hope the only time Trump touches it is when he's showing the demolition crew what to blast down next

Is that demonic shadow people in the background?

Like Every Hollywood movie or show demonized Christains?

Yeah, what in the fuck is that? Goddammit, did the Jews steal the KIA bracelet idea and use it to make shoah shekels? Mother fucker!

1963 - kikes kill jfk
1968 - degenerate immigration bill passed
half century of poz later here we are.

damnitalreadypostedthat
gasses self

what kind of creatures have a word to describe every other that is not in-group? goyim….gentile…

self aggrandized, mentally ill fucking parasites.

they institutionalize a revulsion of everything that makes their host societies good and suddenly get taken aback when everyone gets wise and wants them dead.

it would be funny if it wasn't so damaging to the future of actual humans.

The second one WAS a little bit better.

Bigger. Easier to read.

Just sayin'

Just jews

Muslims

they need to go too

Awwwwww. Poor Steven. Off to Israel with him I suppose.

Im with the other user
, close enough to glorious trips of truth to be checked.

He fell asleep.

They snuck off.

The cameraman stayed. Took a photo.

He's not even wearing a suit like everyone else, just a casual fleece jacket with a formal shirt under it. Truly a man who knows how to keep it comfy.

He's a comedian

Wait if you nuke sand does it turn into glass

Reminder that Trump cancelled his Israel Trip until at least he's president
The only wall he's going to touch is the Great Wall of Trump

They're hoping the kike spirit continues on in those mixed arrangements. This way is far from over friend, but I am definitely not discounting your view. It makes sense, but their methods of infection go beyond the body and mind.

lol, what a butthurt cuck.

They're hoping in the chaos they have evoked, they can toss the spirit of their people ahead and rule that new age.

They're playing the long game, but their hubris always fucks em up. Lets exploit this

They've been doing this since time immemorial. Look at all the pogroms they claim were so harsh, most of if not all of these pogroms enriched the Jewish people as a whole. They gained wealth and affluence during each pogrom, all the while exaggerating the negative effect said pogrom had on them. Just look at the holohoax ffs.

Read these responses as a trilogy, leading to another

I'm surprised there were that many alive almost sounds like they were making it up or something…

My bad.

As if that nigger hikes!

With shills like you who can win?

Christians do too. INFIDEL
And Abrahamic religions in general: HEATHEN

Well, actually it is.

>google.com/trends/explore#q=kike&geo=US&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT+7

Infidel is more Islamic than Christian these days

Hes saying the word for heretic has changed.

Read this, and continue backward>>6170222

Read this, and continue backward

You're missing an important difference here which is that Jews don't want goy to convert, however, Islam and Christianity wants heathens and infidels to convert.

Heathen and infidel are words demeaning towards those not in the group, but those in the group want them to be apart of it.

Goy demeans those not in the group, and those in the group only want to control or exploit them.

Someone plot when (((they))) killed Tay on that graph. See if there's a (((coincidence))).

Jews do not actively try to convert, but they do accept converts.
They just have higher standards and don't want retards and degenerates joining their ranks.
Look at what allowing such chaff into a religion has done to the other two.

How about a ditch?

This is what happens when the left and right actually team up in a bizarre way that happens once every hundred years. The left has been slowly targeting Israel for 30 years, and during that same time frame the radical right has been rising with righteous indignation toward jews.

Far-left attacks Israel
Libertarians & Conspiracy Theorists attack Zionists
Far-right comes out swinging at anything that looks like a Jew

A perfect ideological shit storm is gathering momentum my little white boys and girls.

What?

That's all they do. They try to marry into white wealth to take it and marry white women.

Why do you think kikes are "white"?

Naturally they're brown.

can't tell if retarded or spectacularly bad shill

Mudslimes and kikes absolutely LOVE each other. All through history they fought and collapsed white societies. Together.

What's happening now is not new. It's not the first time, hopefully it will be the last. Hopefully because they're shoahed, though it's looking otherwise.

Yes, the kikes want to muddy the waters allover, but retain their "righteousness" in maintaining their own lines. By doing this, they get everyone else all confused, while their long game plan goes forth. They revile those who bring forth problems in their long game plan.

Hence the white hate….

It is, and it's a good thing.
The internet has created people much more informed about previously fringe or uncouth subjects. Without it, what could you depend on to get informed? TV? A library? Radio?
Take a guess who could control those.
It is truly mankind's greatest leap in information and communication.

Reminder that the Senate still votes them billions at 98-0 in favor.

Maybe he'll actually have some honest source material for the next movie.

It really is

anti-semitism comes from jews.

lol the Shoah Foundation.

its like you dont even have to exagerate the Jewishness

The one question they never seem to ask themselves

Perhaps jews should stop lying about everything and accept when they are at fault.

Who am i fucking kidding, that is a complete oxymoron

Not you, obviously ;^)

The audacity of these yids. Deep down every Jew must know why anti-semitism exists.

Kubrick understood this and that's why they killed him.

This is why it's in Trump's best interest to find a way to create a para-military force perhaps under the guise of sending the beaners back home and then either legislate or just forcefully take over the government and impose an authoritarian rule.

As great as it will be to get Trump in office, and as much as it'll raise our numbers, he wont really accomplish most the shit necessary in office in other way. He'll be stopped by both sides with really only the fear or pissing off Americans more and risking a political career if they don't tow the line.

Shapeshifting is not converting

jews and mudslimes are ALLIES. They are followers of different sects of the same cult. Islam and judaism ARE NOT religions.

kikes and mudslimes ABSOLUTELY LOVE each other. With the exception of Palestinian people due to kikes stealing Palestine.

The shoah must go on, kikelord.

The holocaust didn't happen but it will

Jesus Christ are you telling me Jews are the Great Race of Yith?

o kek please glass israel by asteroid or nukes

The average stayed pretty constant from 2008 to 2012, its pretty interesting.

TRUE, OR TRUE:

The new Beauty and the Beast film by Disney is going to be thoroughly pozzed, and oriented toward feeding furry fetishes and female willingness to have sex with animals.

"The slippery slope is not a thing…"

Just ask a normie the following questions:

Why are jews treated so special compared to others?

Why is it always brought up with jews being holocausted when there have been plenty of other civilizations that have faced genocide?

Why is it then that these other civilizations are rarely talked about and it's always about the jews?

And watch the seed of antisemitism grow.

You had your chance.

So holohoax "happened" so long ago that fewer and fewer people give a fuck, and multiple generations can't even vaguely relate to it.

It's just ancient history with no importance to modern life. It's rapidly running out of steam. All of WWII is. That's probably why the lugenpresse's Trump = nazi analogies fall so totally flat. Jews? Nazis? Who cares about that old shit anymore?

I wonder if the kikes will actually blow Israel up themselves. The only way to really maintain sacred their victim status is to get shoah'd again and this time in probably has to be real. Probably.

Jesus fuck I can't into grammar tonight

Why is holocaust doing these strange curves?
The searches always start rising just a little bit before from the start of the year(Hanukkah) to somewhere in the spring. Which I would guess is the Passover.

Are jews educating themselves from late november to middle of the spring just on Holocaust how the whitey put them down? For almost half a fucking year.

Also notice how steeper the 2016 bump is. It's very atypical. It has the Hanukkah dip but no intermediate ones as the previous ones had.
We can actually know what jews are jewing about if we look at google trends of their favourite passtimes.

Holy shit the goyim knew all along.

It probably wasn't even because he was Jewish. He was probably just an asshole.

We had a number of Jews at our school when I was growing up. NONE of them were ever bullied for being Jews. Nor were the Mormons beaten up for being Mormons. We even had out gays. In the 80s. Who would help straight guys beat up the fucking whiners who asked for it.

Plus, this speech of Spielberg's–isn't he supposed to be inspiring graduating youth? Instead his whole fucking speech apparently turned into another self-absorbed, massive guilt trip and "pay attention to USSSSS goyim!" whine from the Jews, who are so bummed that people are getting over the Holocaust. Good grief, fuck these people and fuck him.

You need to lie better, shill.

Usually big yearly cycles like that indicate that it is something in the "education" system.
Feminism for example should show a similair result.
kanker

AND WHY IS THAT?

That jew wall needs to go.

"So, you see, when we start killing the goys, they will be upset and angry. SO, we complain LOUDLY that they 'Hate us' for a couple of decades before we start killing them, that way, everyone is so used to pitying jews, that they will be embarrased to oppose us!"
-Spielburg.

Kinda funny that the first part of his name means "story", doesn't it?

Probably the memorial days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days

I love it when jews cry about growing antisemitism. Like we're all just supposed to believe them. It's not like they have anything to gain by saying this.

How was she sorting through her shit? The camps had deep latrines. Was she constantly shitting on floors?

Well I think Patton mentioned something along those lines regarding the Jews in his journal.

Hmmm, I wonder why every few decades anti-Semitism rises and Jews are purged from societies? I mean it totally couldn't be the fault of the Jews and the tyranny they wreak on those who foolishly host their misbegotten race.

To make a pact with the demonic spirit they kikes worship. What kind of Christian goes to the Holy Land and makes obeisance at an old fort wall (it's not the wall of any old temple, it's part of an old Roman fort) instead of going to the Church of the Nativity, the Mount of Olives, and Golgotha? Fake Christians.

yfw you realize the main reason Jews died in the concentration camps was because of fecal-borne diseases due to the fact that they were all sifting through shit looking for diamonds. Their greed will be their undoing.

Does that mean that Schindlers List 2 is confirmed?

Poo in loo, Jews!

Nice pic, and no. The kikes are the race who inhabits the giant onyx towers that the great race of Yith abhors.

G-d's chosen are getting afraid

It's one or the other, Bergberg

bump

he means Kaffir.

Infidel and Heathen is a much broader term. It can even mean heretics and apostates if you twist the word enough.

Goyim and Kaffir are defined as not so much what someone is, but what someone is not.

because kikes are doing it to themselves 90% of the time for the attention

Jews and their daily lolocaust reminders and degeneracy kept the ovens warm. Now they don't need your hot air to stay warm anymore.

We should have our own "Shoah Foundation"

BREAKING NEWS: JESUS WAS AN ANTI-SEMITE

kik e