It's Memorial Day and look at this. Can you tell what's wrong?

It's Memorial Day and look at this. Can you tell what's wrong?

Fuck these progressive cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

Bing.com
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/UB-z2CWukWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRIGGERED

There's a little 25x25 pixel American flag with a yellow ribbon under the search bar.

Google sure loves Diversity, but hates American troops. Especially the white ones.

I guess Memorial Day isn't as important as this.

At least its not a picture of a bunch of niggers dying picking cotton cause that built America.

DAS RITE!

I didn't notice, but holy shit google will pull out anything about niggers or spics they can, but ignore Memorial Day.

They had that Jap cunt, and some nigger who used to dance in the past 2-3 weeks, but noooo way can we put Memorial Day.

Maybe it's for the best, since they always want to put female "soldiers" and niggers on any patriotic shit anyway

Didn't they put up an image of a bunch of nonwhite and female "veterans" last year?

It's annoying of course but why are people using vanilla Google? Startpage/Ixquick should be the very basics, probably even better options around.

Veterans day is a separate holiday nigger.

These were for Veterans Day IIRC.

I don't really keep up with Google shenanigans. All I know is that they have a tendency to be absolute cunts.

Yeah, fuck Google. Probably some lefty in their marketing department or something.

Hmmm kids, see that picture.
What is missing here?

Memorial day is political. Google is internationally used.

Its normal, dont get too paranoid. Little is okay.

See

Once upon a time Google had a cool motto I really liked, and a reputation for giving users free stuff and treating their employees insanely well.
You had just one job Google. You fucked it up.

It's not political to celebrate a Marxist terrorist sympathizer?

Its all PC lads. It needs to be or else we get everyone want a banner for some kind of day.

Google has region specific doodles

there's different google home pages for different countries
co.jp
co.uk
etc

fuck google and all their shit. they even manage to fuck up android at a FOSS level. making it a pain in the dick to run anything >6.0 without their gapps cancer.

Ok faggot why is there nothing about that other stupid shit you referenced? Could it possibly be you're retarded? Also jewgle is a US company so you can go fuck yourself.

Good. American zogbots don't deserve to be honored. Let them be forgotten by history as they should be.

Whatever you say nigger.

k

Name the last time a white male was featured on the Google logo.

So why didn't they use this as an excuse to further cuck the armed services?

Perhaps the libtardation in their office has progressed to the point where mentioning the military draws stigma, even if you bring it up to criticize?

OP cropped the picture, they put a small flag with a yellow ribbon.
Although not as dramatic as other holidays it's still there. Unless only my state is seeing it?

Are you retarded? Do you not know what localization is?

It's there, just not doodle "worthy", i suppose.

Man, i really didn't want to get triggered today.

>>>Bing.com

that's actually a very nice job

I know it's Microsoft, but at least they respect us. As soon as they fire that Pajeet CEO, and bring in a white man, they might actually be able to give Jewgle a run for its money.

Can you get a picture, bongboy can't see it.

OF COURSE IT'D BE A FUCKING NIGGER, THOUGH. WOULDN'T IT?

Nice, clean and respectful.

I just use Startpage myself, private and apolitical.

Looks pretty h'whyte to me.

Definitely not a nigger.

Have you ever seen a white man's shaved head after it went two days without a shave?

I was looking more at the ears. They look pretty damn dark

Look at the background, it's "white" a brighter color. That's overexposure or something.

Or underexposure. I don't know, I'm not a camera fag.

He's definitely white. Look at the neck, and the hair. Have you never seen a shaved nigger head?

It's not politics, it's just common sense. :)

Not to take away from it, but that's not a Marine. It's definitely not an enlisted Marine's uniform, and Marine officers have a quatrefoil on the top of their hat/cover (So that Marines in the Crow's nest of a ship can make sure they don't accidentally shoot their own officers). Plus, Marines wouldn't be wearing their green (I bring it up because the colors are fucked up in the image) Service uniforms in that situation anyway, and in the Dress uniform, the hat/cover is white.

I'm pretty sure that's Army. They apparently changed their uniforms recently, and it just happens to look somewhat similar to the Marine dress blues. The jealous pricks.

Thanks. I literally have no idea about anything that has to do with the military, so it's nice of you to correct it. I just said that because I assumed it was a marine or something. Is the Marines a special branch of the army, or its own thing?

Anyway, at least it's not a shit skin

Sure thing. Marines are their own branch, while still technically being part of the Department of the Navy. Most countries typically classify their Marines as just another part of the Navy, but they're distinct for the US. Also, in American English "Soldier" refers exclusively to the Army. Naval personnel are Sailors, Air Force is Airman, and Marines are Marines. I'll be honest though, I don't know if we apply that to foreign forces. When I was in we never really were up against an official military, we just called them all Haji and Mooj and shit.

I know this is unpopular on Holla Forums, and I don't want to sound like a plebbitor, but thanks for serving. Even if you did fight for Israel, at least you killed some sandniggershopefully

Pretty sure you're right.

The Marine blues are pretty snazzy, it makes sense that they'd be jealous.

Oops looks like we forgot!

Purely a coincidence of course :^)

Jewgle always pulls this progressive shit but no user with a brain has any good reason to still use that spy tool.

the kikes never did any thing for memorial day
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/websearch/UB-z2CWukWs

She's kinda cute for a jew.

Google doesn't give a shit about American Soldiers, obviously.