there has been a witch hunt for those who post this shill awareness image

there has been a witch hunt for those who post this shill awareness image

for the Love of God save it and repost it and tell them to do the same.

the image has too much information and too well presented.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not requesting a personal army, I swear.

just save it and give it. they fucking hate this thing.

post it whenever you suspect a shill, make it a fucking meme, they FUCKING HATE IT

bump.

If you post this image on Holla Forums they delete it and then ban you.

I agree with you. but for some reason, "they" absolutely fucking RAGE HATE this image.

they fucking fucking hate it like you can't imagine.

if this image was posted at least once every few threads, shills wouldn't be able to do anything anymore. they would all have to re-think everything they do and work way fucking harder to accomplish any sort of shilling.

It would be feasable for them no more.

Stop samefagging OP, it's desperate.

bump

Oh hey there, copypasted that from the other thread. problem?

bumping

bump

Aren't you a shill, posting on a website owned by Jim, the man who stored over a decades worth of people's credit card information associated to posts people made?
40,000 unencrypted credit card records.

Unfortunately, shills constitute the majority of anonymous; 'anonymous' is one of their identities. Most of the threads aren't even shilled. The reality of imageboards is far worse than the shilling they themselves try to make us aware of.

are you people still obsessing over zoe quin this seems like out dated info i thought no one cared about gg anymore even here

It's just an example.

bump

That pic probably has a malicious script hiding in it but ok m8

you can scan it and check it all you want, I didn't put or know how to put things like that.

Fuckin weak fags, shills my ass, all the image board culture was built by trolls and tricksters, your Holla Forums paranoia does not stand here, this is Holla Forums.

how DARE someone make people aware of shills!

the tenacity!

yeah faggot, call me a shill, a jidf , that's what you do with people who disagree with you, you are fuckin weak, the fact that you have to protect your ideology from discussion says alot about it and about you.

umad

here have an update.
and the archive that shows shills getting BTFO
archive.is/zPVCZ

No I am always offensive like that, it's a character trait,and I fucking like it, helps me put little shits like you in their place.

ok

archive of shilling conspiracy
archive.is/QgZRT

Holla Forums has shills?

Chans have always been full of shills, especially since lulzboat. For or against Trump, for or against hactivism, Russia, racism,… yadayada, doesnt matter.

The real anons first left to more obscure chans (not like this one), then to IRC and the - ooh ladida - deep web, then to Telegram. If you have half a brain you're gone from there too, by now.

are you seriously kidding me?

of course the do. ask them.

go where? how?

nigger are you serious?

It was made by a GamerGate faggot during the early days of the exodus

If you understood the context of the time and the level of organization the GGfags had in those days then the image doesn't seem as special anymore. Just because this place is full of 4chan faggots now doesn't mean we couldn't at one point compose a fucking image

You also have to understand that during the early days people escaped Halfchan in the wake of the mass deletion of GamerGate related articles, and Moot attending Anita Sarkeesians seminars. This was also around the time a lot of moderator staff was being moved around do to the changes in moderation policy that required a written contract. People were especially paranoid about shills during this time. Then a bunch of retards came to Holla Forums to shit it up and wonder why Holla Forums can't tolerate shitposting

oh I understand now. I was wrong to post an image that makes people aware of shills. I'm sorry that I offended you by being racist towards shills.

their reaction to the image was pure gold
archive.is/QgZRT

they are a problem everywhere. they are like diseased rats.