Was the Victorian era the pinnacle of White civilization?

Was the Victorian era the pinnacle of White civilization?

50's US and Nazi Germany were technologically advanced but they were less refined and arguably inferior in aesthetic and moral standards carrying still the scars of their struggles from a relatively degenerate Middle War era, also historically they were more of the last stand of Western Civilization than the zenith of it.

Classical Athens and Rome were arguably on the same level in terms of aesthetics, creativity and ethical pursuits but they were still too early and primordial to have any notable technology or be considered the pinnacle and their morality, though highly advanced for their era, was still relatively primitive.

Overall Eastern Roman Empire was pretty close to it in terms of subjective "advancement" though the cultural differences make them hard to compare to its other but still being a borderline Theocracy in a perpetual state of crisis it still lacked in terms of aesthetic, philosophical and technological advancement.

etc…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#High_culture
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-wealth-of-colonizers-or-lack-thereof/
blog.jim.com/science/race-and-species/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#Population_in_the_Victorian_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#Fertility_rates
propertarianism.com/en_US/
archive.org/details/fableofthebeesor027890mbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#High_culture

>It constructed a narrative of cultural continuity, set in opposition to the violent disjunctions of Revolutionary France

Although initially developed in the early years of the 19th century, gas lighting became widespread during the Victorian era in industry, homes, public buildings and the streets. The invention of the incandescent gas mantle in the 1890s greatly improved light output and ensured its survival as late as the 1960s. Hundreds of gasworks were constructed in cities and towns across the country. In 1882, incandescent electric lights were introduced to London streets, although it took many years before they were installed everywhere.

No, Victorian England was a Jewish bourgeois hell hole.

I am far from being an Anglophile but when people talk about "White culture" it's Victorian Era Britain what they usually think of.

So what do you guys think?

The Victorian era was quite possibly the most sexually chaste period in English history and the time of it's greatest accomplishments and expansive energy.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.
Strong morals are the foundation of a strong society.
No fap is essential if we want to
Make Western Civilisation Great Again

you can only pick one

It isn't white culture, it is modern culture, and it is shit. British empire killed true English culture and values and replaced them with Judaism.

Extreme moralism is in fact a sign of cultural death.

Yes, there were kikes leeching off Whites' achievement and earned goods through usuery and nepotism but no, they were not responsible for Britain's Gold and Ivory Era.

see:

These do not seem like something a Merchant would do…

when everyone was christian at last

see:

I have it in red so that you won't miss it.

There's nothing extreme in trying to discourage and prevent prostitution without banning it or violently persecuting it in order to protect the family core.

Yes they were. This is a fact. Queen Victoria's right hand man Disraeli was even a fucking kike.

And, as I said before, extreme moralism is a sign of cultural death.

The victorian era was the pinnacle of jewish infiltration of the British nobility and the prototype for ZOG is what it was.

Good try, Schlomo.

Yes there is. If you feel the need to "protect the family core" then that is already a good sign of decline. Bourgeois ethics is another great sign (of which Victorian era was the shining example).

If prostitution has become such an issue that its threatening the integrity of families then you are already hitting dangerous levels of degeneration.

Jews were responsible for British capitalism, which was responsible for everything you just wrote, so yes.

The British empire was a Jewish empire. It is nothing to be lauded. Get it through your subhuman merchant skull.

When wasn't prostitution an issue?

Flat currency can't substitute a race's hard work, ingenuity and sense of aesthetics. Yeah, exploitation of colonies contributed to it but the Brits pretty much earned their development.

For most of history. Normal adultery is usually far more of a problem than its monetized sister.

I think Belloc was right when he said the 13th century was the peak of western civilization. The west was already well into decline in the Victorian era. Materialism and nihilism ran rampant, and modernity's roots were deeply embedded into the philosophy and culture.

You're an idiot. British empire was simply the 19th century version of the American empire. They were good goyim dying for zog just like Americans in the 20th-21st century. The empire was entirely responsible for British "development" (in truth, it was degeneration).

Stop worshiping muh science and muh socioeconomic development you fucking autist.

Shut up goyim and give more of your money to Rio Tinto and De Beers.

They had mechanical computers and steam power

Brits tried to have a booming culture but they paled in comparison to Italians.

Brits tried to top scientific ingenuity but they were outsmarted by Germans

Brits tried to have superior production outputs but they were outperformed by the US.

Brits tried their hand at international banking yet the Swiss blew em out out the water.

Heck even at some point Brits tried their hand at cooking and style but the frogs were miles ahead.

The only thing Brits were best at was being the useful idiots of globalist kikes who are throwing them in the trash now that their role is done. The Victorian era is the representation of the time Brits were still the favourite of their masters.

WE

I've seen this before, what's wrong with the french revolution?

What the fuck was right with it most of the modern evils of politics come from the french revolution and its usurper governments.

OP IS A PAID D&C SHILL

no Holla Forumslack ever says "Nazi"

lolwut

also

yeah, because they stole German technology, scientists, and patents.

SAGE

Victorian era art is really cool.

I remember a thread around a year or so ago where some user posted some French art portrayal on how they believed the 21st century to look.

polite sage

that doesn't really answer my question

The Victorian era had a nice aesthetic, but the social norms and customs were a bit too much for me. Sure, it was those customs and norms that helped fuel the success of that age, and it could be considered the peak of western civilization, but if I had to choose an era to live in it would probably be post-WWII United States. That's just personal preference. I think that time and place would suit me best, even if it wasn't the peak. The only problem with that is you have to watch civilization degenerate starting with the 60s, and I think that would be even more painful than being born in the late stages of the decline. You will have seen a high point and watched it slowly fall apart over several decades.

0/10
SAGE

Nazi aesthetics are too commie-ish for my tastes

Vid related.

Yeah that sounds awesome user.

I think you're taking the whole esoteric hitlerist thing too seriously

That was when liberalism and woman-worship really took off. The Victorians tipped their fedora-equivalents at women, while they took aggressive action to crush the international slave-trade and put material profit ahead of honor, nation, and creed.

They were a bunch of degenerates and laid the groundwork for the ruin of the west.

again, "nazi"
are you new here?

>>>/oven/
gas yourself
SAGE

gas yourself

SAGE

Yes they were centuries ahead of THEIR era.

I am inclined to agree. Nice as Victorian England might have been, it led to the utter degeneracy that England is experiencing now.

Victorian England wasn't even that great - for the lower classes it was awful. Moreover colonialism has a large role in this prosperity, yet this same colonialism caused a flood of shitskins into Britain.

No.

Herodotus put the Greeks beneath Babylon and Egypt in terms of architectural achievement. Through he considered the Athenians the most intelligent and clever race of people.

I agree, the Victorian Age and specifically the British Empire was the pinnacle of white achievement. The world was conquered by the Anglo Saxon. This was something the Romans and Greeks could not have even imagined.

justfuckupmyshitfam

No, the reign of Frederick the Great was. Cultural rot had already set in by the early 1800's.

Yeah see those pictures highlight what I'm talking about. The collectivist vibes they give off are very commie-esque. I don't think any post-enlightenment ideology can be considered the peak of western civilization, since they're all just reactions against the death of the old order. And yeah, nazis.

Why does all their art look like they're trying to sleep or have just woken up?

The British Victorians were the greatest people to have existed. Their achievements in all fields (science, technology, empire, engineering, the arts, social justice (the classical good kind) etc etc) are unsurpassed in human history.

The white race reached its peak with the Victorians and it's been downhill ever since.

Prove me wrong protip you can't

this is communism, user. You're a shill.

the only vibe I feel when looking at them is greatness

how's your first day goldstein?

Spengler seemed to think that 1600s Italy/France should be considered the peak of western civilization.

Pic only somewhat related

It was a cozy era.

Very likely. It also matches chronologically given that Victorian era was pretty close to the end of Western Civilization, and as some anons pointed, contributed to it but fuck Venetians.

It depends what your ideology is.

I think a Nietzschean would say the Germanic barbarians or roman republic,

A christcuck may give you a completely different answer.

What did Evola think though? I heard he thought the holy roman empire was bretty gud

I think Nietzscheans would say Germanic Barbarians

Christcucks would say maybe the holy roman empire?

Evola thought the holy roman empire was bretty dank

That's the rumour, O. P.

Those who are jealous will deny it, though.

What was Evola's Opinion?

See what I mean?

Perhaps it is because

Also where are the thin women? These women appear to be quite thicc.

TBQH whenever the average age of death was low 60s.

Currently 80s is stupid. It's not comfortable living either. My mother works in hospice and it's a shit life for 20 years at the end for a good portion of the population.

Most "modern" "medicine" is not good. It just extends the miserable last year into the miserable last 20-30 years.

are you suggesting we institute forced euthanasia at a certain age? That's pretty commie if you ask me.

Not at all. I never said, hinted at, nor implied such a thing.

I merely stated my view of things. Your miss inferencing shit is your autism, not mine.

Could you or anyone else here post some of those pictures?

Honestly the elderly are kind of a burden on society, can't work and take up resources.
Do you think wild animals would enjoy living 30% more than they were supposed to?
I can't see the enjoyment in old age.

I don't watch television i don't know what that is

I'm going to assume it was because when I mentioned it was the greatest time for humanity it trigger these SJWs I know.

You've saved yourself from a lot.. The hundreds of hours I've spent on talmudvision. No more.

Why do Patel's and Paco's get so asshurt when confronted with ancient Aryan Holla Forums?

So you're just a shit tier lolsperg?

Why are you here then, considering individualism is mainstream? You could just go on any political forum.

ebin mammys bro

Nazi aesthetics are nothing like commie. Nazi aesthetics are modernism and art deco with some classical elements thrown in, whereas commies just build brutalist squares and call it a day.

So pretty pictures. Too pretty. Makes them dull.

No it didn't. That's Blame Whitey garbage trying to blame serious dysfunction or underperformance in non-White nations on Whitey while also trying to frame how far Whites on how they "stole" from non-Whites.

See here for an intro to this:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/the-wealth-of-colonizers-or-lack-thereof/

Then why did their birth rate explode?

This is simply wrong, though.

Bullshit metric.

That didn't answer anything

#NotAnArgument

Everything went to shit at the Enlightenment.

Perhaps we've been richer and more advanced for it, but spiritually, the zenith of our bliss was the high middle ages.

Go away, shitskin apologist

GDP is a bullshit metric unless it's GDP per capita.

You can not measure the success of a nation by raw GDP. Your nation is more than it's economy. Your nation is your kin and your soil. Fat lot of good a high GDP will do you when your peoples are living shit lives while fat Jew bankers, foreigners to the nation, get all the wealth.

The British empire was just the ZOG of it's time. The Victorian era only kept the old greatness of Europe in places like Prussia, where the old order still remained and the Enlightenment did not completely sully the nation. But even then, it was there and waiting and that showed when given free reign to manifest post Great War, it became the Weimar cancer it did.

Its funny that conservatives think morality is banning things that make you feel disgusted. I dont feel anything about this "degeneracy" but wonder why conservatives have no empathy to human suffering. Thats real immorality imo.

Feminism and race doesn't exist ism began during the Victorian era.

The slut Florence Nightingale was lionized while the British soldiers were demonized in the Crimean war (which, it must be noted, was not in the interests of the English… sound familiar?). Queen Caroline danced half-naked with young men and King George didn't or couldn't stop her.

Darwin was being called racist and it was politically incorrect to notice that Whites are not capable of reproducing with certain breeds of abos.

England banned slavery, and emancipated the slaves on the colonies, with the predictable results that were predicted, happened, and were politically incorrect to notice. See Thomas Carlyle, Occasional Discourse on the Nigger Question.

And things only went downhill from there.

This is why it is incorrect to entirely blame Jews for our current predicament. Jews were not completely in control in England or America circa 1850. The Christcucks and lolbergtarians of the day let the Jews into positions of authority and let the Jews take over the universities and the media and finances. And to this day, the Christcucks and lolbergtarians continue to be willing to say anything to avoid the Jewish question and forestall the rise of nationalism.

Also cut off the top 5% of the population's "earners".

The US has shit GDP/Person after that.

It's funny that libshits like (((you))) come to Holla Forums.

that doesn't refute anything the article says though. If you actually read it instead of stopping after the first few sentences, you'd realise that the whole article is explaining how the success of Western countries wasn't based on merely "exploiting" the colonies like lefties like to cry about.

The ability to endure pain is the measure of man

I never said it was. I didn't even read the article.

I'm just stating, GDP IS a shit metric for analyzing the success of the nation.

Pardon if I didn't make myself clear.

The elderly are supposed to be taken care of by their family and take care of their family. That is the biological function of oldfags sticking around long past the time when they would be capable of reproducing. Grandma should be living with your parents and your parents should live with you, though it's the other way around for many young Whites because the christcucks, lolbergtarians, and kikes stole our future from us and gave it to mud people

Oldfags who don't have family can go retire to some monastery somewhere or other kind of no-kill shelter.

Seriously? Source?

Christianity brought about the dark ages, and Joseph was a cuckold. It was the move away from Christianity, that freed people from the BS.

Please stop using terms not even the SJW lefties use anymore

Yes the move away from family and tradition for the materialistic nihilism of the Enlightenment that freed us from modern society oh wait.

Western Europeans seem to have somehow developed a pathologic altruism where they will ruin themselves to "help" other races that are actively hostile to them and will never return the sentiment.

This apparently started sometime in the last few centuries. Before that white nations had a healthy "You're not us? Then fuck you." attitude. Whenever other races were helped, it was ultimately for some bigger benefit to one's self.

This didn't really cause problems, since shitskins like africaniggers, while benefitting from white altruism, were too stupid and incompetent to do much with it, and degeneration was very slow.

Of course when Jews were shoahed, they suddenly gained the pitiful helpless race status which qualified them for maximum altruism, yet at the same time they were not incompetent and guileless like niggers and such. So they put two and two together and created weaponized exploitation of white altruism.

So it's true Jews are not entirely responsible, but they hold all of the meaningful responsibility. They did not create the problem, but they did single-handedly transform a small problem into a catastrophe.

That's not an argument. The Roman Empire should've remained, and crushed Christianity to save the world from this new Jewish religion. Christianity lead to the burning of the library of alexandria, which set us back for hundreds of years. Christianity is simply Judaism 2, just like the god of the old testament hated knowledge as well, which can be seen in the story of Genesis.

Are you retarded? Morality is not based on superstition. The move away from family came because of political correctness and feminism; not because of a lack of belief in a Jewish god. And Islam is fucking retarded as well, and has set them back from progress. Now like retards, those monkeys flood our countries with their BS from the PAST.

Also classical liberalism is opposed to feminism and political correctness. People of the enlightenment would've easily crushed feminism. The move away from the enlightenment to political correctness is the problem.

blog.jim.com/science/race-and-species/

You've never read a book have you? The library was burned twice, once by Caesar, and twice by the Muslims (final and worst blow)

I don't see how a religion that's been since the first days of it's spread in Greece in favor of keeping and storing knowledge and even culture responsible for the destruction of knowledge by barbarian Arabs

And PC and feminism began with the Enlightenment ideals of individualism and materialistic rather than spiritual.

No they are not. From the very beginning Jacobins pushed for universal suffrage and equality.

Jacobins are the true cancer. Liberalism and the Enlightenment has always been the true cancer. Everything after has been nothing but a series of symptoms and treatment of symptoms

Even the very notions of nationalism centered around a centralized state, fascism and natsoc are nothing but treating the symptom, not the true disease.

Ride the Tiger.

once by Caesar, and second by the Muslims*

Dude that's copy pasted from wikipedia.

Learn to fucking read and stop chimping out.

please.. we're on Holla Forums here mr. shill. We know about the slippery slope.

Also I'd answer middle ages would be for moral highpoint of european nations, Victorian or 1950s with the british/american for wealth highpoint, technological is constantly advancing. Art probably late middle ages/renaissance.

Jews began to take over around the late 19th century in England and around the beginning of the 20th century in the America.

They were aided by christcucks and lolbergtarians.

Feminism and race doesn't exist ism, which we can either call pathological altruism or simply cuckoldism, were already popular elite opinions by the time Jews began to take over.

It matters because we MUST NOT permit feminism or race doesn't exist ism or cuckstainty or lolbergtarianism to persist after we solve this crisis.

Well not exactly. Political correctness is a tool of whomever the fuck is in power. There has been other variations before it - just look at how Donald rustles jimmies by speaking like a normal person and you'll understand.

As for feminism, we all know the drill. The Rothschilde wanted more money so the other half of the planet had to start working too, fuck raising the children of the goym amIrite?

How do you systematize a state formed around people and not borders and don't clash with your neighbors over land disputes all the fucking time? See things change for a reason. Sometimes this change produces undesired byproducts - sometimes we figure out how to fix it, sometimes we don't. So far we haven't.

Nice quads, but they lie.

The jewish take over started in the Fourth Crusade.

There is a difference between a civil war, and a decree of a Pope. Christianity never liked knowledge, especially when it is opposed to their god. In many ways, that even includes the science of today.

Universal "male suffrage"

Classical liberalism was nothing like what so called "liberals" are today. Enlightenment brought light to a dark age of stupidity, and lead us to the advancements we see today.

okkk, we disagree about what takeover is. I define takeover as being able to silence opposition, with e.g. Henry Ford being silenced in the US, or having control over political leaders, with e.g. Woodrow Wilson, or achieving formal positions of power under their own names, with e.g. Louis Brandeis in the US, or Benjamin Disraeli in the UK.

Jews had, of course, been infiltrating the US and the UK (and Spain, and everywhere else) prior to the Victorian era. But they did not yet have overt control.

The middle-ages were pretty good when it came to inventions and art.

But hey…christians were really ruling during that time and they were evil, atleast that what they tell you in school and they can't be lying, can't they?

The centralized aspect of it is bad.

Take a very good example. German HRE vs kingdom of France

Before the centralization of the enlightened despots in France forced everything into Versailles, France was as decentralized as the HRE, and yet it united when it was really needed, the people had a sense they were French.

You had obvious examples of a mix, like the border lands of Alsace-Lorraine, but it was still a situation where only true need united all the army in one, otherwise people did as they will in their own little corners, bothered not by high kings in far off lands that were as foreign to them as the king in Germany.

The church was the biggest preserver of knowledge during the early middle ages when Roman infrastructure collapsed.

I also find it hilarious that you're blaming Alexandria on the Christians when it was one of Islam's biggest crimes.

DINDUNUFFIN! THEY GOOD BOYS TRYIN TO WORSHIP THE MOON!

How very fedora of you.

Also no, universal. It was a push for universal from the start, they could only get male though.

Even universal male suffrage is ridiculous. Suffrage in general is ridiculous.

Again, ride the tiger.

While I was writing I decided to leave it as a question instead of specifically providing the HRE as an example specifically because they did, in fact, clashed and fought wars against each other all the fucking time.

It's not a bad example tho, and anything resembling what we need to do will certainly look like the HRE, but what we're more likely to see is a "country" (the HRE) where people have different benefits, regulations and laws based on where they're "from" (who they pay their taxes to).

Municipalisation usually fixes most of the issues that arise from centralisation, but how do you handle massive migration peacefully? I mean, once my city gets overpopulated they can just move to a neighboring big city and vote 'em into my system. You'd have to completely do away with borders to fix that so people can't vote based on where they live (they vote based on what services they get instead), which leads me to the issue with this system: The only way it's ever gonna work is if our nations become like modern companies - no actual assets, just contractors and a brand represented locally by Whomever.

And I don't think we want that. At least I don't. I mean, anarchosyndicalism can work in theory, but we know it's going to turn into an oligarchic republic pretty quickly.

That isn't necessarily true. A healthy dose of distrust and closed borders even within the country itself is fine.

I don't want urbanite scum coming into the rural areas to fuck shit up.

Also there's benefits in the city that urbanites would have to abandon where we to move towards this, as the city states would become VASTLY different in government, laws and morality to rural areas.

Peace isn't the goal. War is fine and good.

This is a point a lot of the medievalists in this thread will want to overlook. It proves that men left to their own devices in a free market society adhering rigorously to Christian principles is what achieves that which Holla Forums is ever on about: stable families, stay at home mom, lot's of children and thus, survival of the white race.

Well, I guess now it is because the new pope can't be left alone in a corner with a box of crayons for his own safety, but if it were back then it was doing a damn poor job of keeping whitey down.

Point being: Morality as it was practiced in the early 19th century can be a very helpful guideline in restoring decency. Hell, just read some Emily Post, or any books on etiquette from the 1800's to 1900's. Most of the advice is near the same as Holla Forums's.

Kill yourself Jew.

Quality rebuttal, as always.

Pfft. Aesthetic. I'll show you….

A E S T H E T I C

A million times better than any piece of bland "European" art.

Don't worry. The article has what's to the left.

Not sure if I am absolutely disgusted or impressed.

/ss/ is unappealing already, but not the worst offender. That's yuri and futa-on-female.

Next level faggotry

Not really. We were always altruistic towards aliens that were not an obvious threat, take missionaries and the colonization of Anatolia by early turkroaches for example. The difference was that we were not actively suicidal or willing to ignore injustices, savagery and threats against us.

Fuck off loser.

Yuri is love.

Yuri is life.

It is the most subversive. The cultists are insane too.

No doubt the Victorian era was a high point in Western civilization, but the prudishness towards sexuality typically attributed to that era doesn't seem to give off healthy vibes.

Still it's aesthetically the most refined form of degeneracy.

Well I be damned….

The numbers don't lie though:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#Population_in_the_Victorian_era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_era#Fertility_rates

Refined? How the fuck do you arrive at this conclusion.

The strongest link between man and woman is romance. There's no substitute and nothing else can approach it.

It still is kinda silly to claim as peak of a World-conquering race's culture an epoch before the Exploration Era.

Pretty sure Evola thought the Medieval Era in general was the highest point in human civilization.

It was the zenith of our bliss and spirituality and morality, even if it wasn't the zenith of our greatness.

Yes.

I bet your waifu is a boy-kissing slut.

Use the meme correctly or don't use it at all.

GDP per capita is also bullshit, numbskull.

My rebuttal was up above. Victorian England was not decent. It was effeminate and over civilized, plagued by bourgeois mindset, materialism, and already on the decline.

Compare to the romantic Germany that practiced blood duels for sport and you will see the difference between a virile people and an empire in its final stages.

okay caesar

Barbarism may imply virility but that doesn't mean it's good.

Middle ages were pretty badass tbh.

Do you enjoy pants, goyim?

Your pants were made by barbarians.

If it weren't by barbarians, your ballsack would be hung all day long.

I think the pinnacle was the 1960s.
The whole white-men walking on another planet.

Oddly enough this is when the:
+ Holocaust Lie was starting to be published
+ JFK Assassinated for trying to classify ((AIPAC)) as an Agent of ((Israel)) by Rafael Cruz.
+ Robert Kennedy Assassinated for trying to classify ((AIPAC)) as an Agent of ((Israel)).

Isn't this like saying dry water?

So tell me shill-fag, which race does Donald Trump come from?
the proud roman butthole pirates

or the savage barbarian assholes

oh, and something else you should know
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

TL;DR germans were redpilled and killed faggots since the dawn of time, while your race was busy trying to get the altarboys of jupiters temple to suck your balls

Holla Forums doesn't realize that Europe suffered a large scale *gasp* INTERRACIAL BREEDING during the times of the fall of the Roman Empire.

It was so rampant some tribal identities simply disappeared by dillution of cultural heritage throughout time.

Can you not read my ID or are you retarded?

Secondly trying to say the fucking Roman Empire contributed nothing of note to mankind is retarded and you should probably seek mental help.

nice try scholomo

this also means most of your shitty roman identities disappeared too, but at least you were aryan then still

before the moors came :^ )

Perfect example of what I was talking about. Bourgeois subhuman.

Duelling is aristocratic as fuck. Only mercantile usurpers introduced contempt for honest displays of power. The way of the merchant (i.e. the Jew) is veiled power and deception. Effeminate, cowardly, subhuman. This is the Victorian. Nothing but a second-rate Jew.

Let's count races then.

Goths - Descendants from Scandinavia.
Sarmatians - Nomads from the Black Sea/Altaic regions
Indo-Iberians (Basques - Pre-Moors)
Romans

Oh look goy, 4 races. Yes, all white/aryan. But different races still.

Fuck off kike, this is about civilizations, not your Jewish star trek fantasies.

togas are less constricting

This tbh, Wilhelmine Germany > Edwardian England, both were far more Christian than any Western nation today, mind you

But nah, you're right. The industrialization doesnt explain population boom at all.

youre still equating the mixing of related tribes to the mixing of unrelated races, which is fucking stupid
so by your logic, me fucking a wop girl who looks almost as white as me is just as bad as fucking a nigger?

Those four tribes were not even close to being related, which is stupid as fuck. You're equating race to skin color, which is fucking retarded. By your definition, albino blacks are technically white.

You fucking a wop girl is race mixing through two races of same skin color, as it is a Slav mixing with an Irish, a Swede mixing with a Greek and an Ossetian mixing with a Brit.

Would you count a mongolian mixing with a jap racemixing? What about indonesians mixing with latinos?

Top five reasons the Victorian era was the pinnacle of White civilization:

Cholera.
Typhoid.
Smallpox.
Scarlet Fever.
Measles, mumps and rubella.

These diseases act as a eugenic pressure, weeding out subhumans.

I'd prefer to live in a time of high culture than the shit now.

The Victorian era was good, but I don't think any period in the past can be called "the pinnacle of White civilization". To my mind, that lies in the future, and it is our duty to fight to bring it about.

You're a retard aren't you. No matter how strong you are you are still susceptible to diseases. Fuck off.

They didn't have kids because it was degenerate, they didn't because they couldn't even feed themselves. Industrialisation made food much cheaper

Here's Curt Dolittle's opinion

Victorian Naval highpoint (Athens)

Prussian Martial Highpoint (Sparta)

America Law Highpoint (Rome)

Curt Doolittle writes at propertarianism.com/en_US/
interesting goy, was interview on counter-currents and the daily shoah

Literally, a White Knight faggot kneeling before a succubi. Look at his girly hair!

'I now knight you, Sir Cucksalot.'

If you took away the hoaxes, there would be nothing left of this post.

All lies.

There is a difference between restriction for physical/mental improvement and restriction without purpose or benificial effects.

The second one leads to demoralization. Motivation and Faith is essential.

In victorian era, everyone had mistresses and concubines though.

In your opinion.

Allowances for vice are necessary if you want a flourishing economy, read Mandeville's The Fable Of The Bees; Or Private Vices, Publick Benefits

archive.org/details/fableofthebeesor027890mbp

If left completely unchecked, they may be your nation's undoing though.

Because they fucked like rabbits but only within the confines of lifelong monogamous heterosexual marriage.

Protip: Cavalry didn't actually fight, at least not most of the time.

lol fuck no.

Lots of butt hurt from non-Brits in this thread.

I personally don't really like the Victorian era, however I don't think anyone can really argue about it being the pinnacle of 'white' civilisation. The British had the largest Empire the world had ever seen, the masses were educated, prosperous and there was hope for an even better future. Everything was advancing and hurtling us towards a potentially glorious future.

Of course it all fell apart, though I do not think that can be blamed on the Victorians nor even the British. Jewish intervention, the French revolution, nationalism, communism, greed and more would contribute to the world becoming a very dangerous place. Do note that there is nothing wrong with nationalism, but one has to realise that its incarnation in both France and Germany were seen as direct threats to all nations around them; it made life worrisome where once it had seemed to not be (though in fairness it was all to do with how far the jew had wormed its way into society).

Victorian Britain is definitely the peak of white civilisation, though I personally would have rather lived in simpler times. The Old English village life with a hard day's work on the farm, a few drinks with friends in the local pub, a large family to feast with and a small community to praise God with. That's my ideal life.

Nope, National Socialist Germany was.

Completely incorrect, for reasons already mentioned. The entire (((British empire))) was a low point in European history.

Incorrect. A good immune system should fight off these ailments. Subhumans who get diseases deserve to die. Modern medicine, including vaccines (invented by Jews btw), are horribly dysgenic and probably a big contributing factor in European racial degeneration. The unfit individuals need to be culled for the good of the whole.

That's it, then? One meme and you're done, user.? Who needs the ((( Jews )))) when we have whatever ethnicity you're from…