I think they're making a come back tbh

We have to do something

good, they are fucking cute

he doesn't look like that any more.

Purge those fuckboys.

No we don't. Emo girls are qt's

This.

Gay isn't real.
You go telling people to say they're gay you the homo.

What about emo boys?

Honestly I wish there was more variety in how people dressed generally. I'm not particularly adventurous but anything is more interesting to look at than normalfag clothing.

Granted the special snowflake attitude most emo people have is annoying but isn't any worse because of how they dress.

I couldn't care less about this, I'm not a 16 year old insecure Metalhead anymore, got nothing to prove.

I'm instinctively repelled by people who wear interesting clothing. It seems quite arrogant to think people should look at you instead of something else

Emos I find very odd because they dress weird attracting attention but at the same time they act in the personality like they don't want attention

Just googled him and you're right. He looks like even more or a fuccboi.

Same as most people who draw other's attention… I think It's a false dichotomy .

I dislike people who attempt to look and present themselves as really interesting, because more often than not they tur nout to be just as flat, ignorant and dull as most of us mortals, it's just that they come ina goofy and dishonest wrapping.

Maybe it's a regional thing. It's been years since I last saw one of these out in the wild.

emo kid reporting in

rawr motherfuker xD

you set your expectations too high, it has nothing to do with personality, just aesthetics.

Would still bang, tho.

Here, have some more Holla Forumsill

If your face looks like this it should be looked at.

Oh god forbid the world ends up with more cute boys.

Good, I want emo girls back, damn it!

Pretty much the only reason I miss high school was fucking emo girls.

you have to be an emo boy if you want an emo girl

this. except my high school never had any and i've never fucked anyone but i would try harder if there were more emo girls!

Oh god please no