Mkay so im gonna crack a bottle and start an OC thread. Drawing or photo manipulation is fine. Ill be here all night

Mkay so im gonna crack a bottle and start an OC thread. Drawing or photo manipulation is fine. Ill be here all night.

Ill post some of my pictures here and there throughout the night for those who haven't seen them yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LzMbUhhOoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I say OC I mean anything. I like hypothetical albums and movie posters personally.

me too user shame I have nothing on me right now…

Well its labor day weekend. Join me and make a little something will you?

Don't have PS installed, sorry friendo, another time

Its all good. I'm drunk enough to enjoy this by myself if I have too.

bump

From now on ill post music with the hypo albums, get in here drunks….

Im glad my OC went somewhere

Gonna post some pics now

Actually I'm going to post a series of videos i took while wandering around blackout drunk

Oh shit you still browse? I remember your first explore threads. Best OC that every came to Holla Forums.

I come on to see whats going on and sometimes I make a thread. I figured I would just dump and make easy OC while I drink and listen to music to pass the night so I can sleep at around 6am

More blackout vid
Quality is halved due to compression

I just gonna take a second and say its a god damned shame kratom is going to be scheduled on the 30th of this month. Ive used it daily for almost 3 years now and its alleviated the feeling of being hopeless. I felt proud of putting in effort at my meaningless job and have been happy to keep my home and yard clean and kept. Now that the dream is about to die I fear ill revert to my old ways of antisocial behavior and paranoia. I love the me with kratom and fear that the sober me will snap. Ive tried to play the game by the rules but time and time again big brother has stepped in and discontented me. I just hope once i no longer have my insulation from the world I can handle the pressure and don't snap.

Hey this is an active thread.

Next and very embarrassing, I haunt been able to watch it yet with anyone I know

Here is something. My brother wanted to make a youtube channel and took footage from bronycon in SF a while back. My brother uses 4ch but hasn't discovered 8ch b. He would be at home in the horse threads eh?

What do you think 4am Holla Forums?

So 5 posts total besides mine in about 5 hours?
Im done with Holla Forums this was a probe and the information reads dead.

I lurk here because I have nowhere else to go.
Are there greener pastures?

No there are not. If you want to make the grass greener water it through participation. Holla Forums is a brown lawn. All its getting is Brawndo when it needs water (Your participation). There are still people (myself and others) who want to see Holla Forums thrive despite the dislike we have for that chomo james watkins (jim). Help the board by participating in an original manner. When you post try and post something from you before you resort to something you found somewhere else. Even the garbage that floats through our minds daily is better than the same cancer every day. Add new content as much as you can and start threads about anything from sitting on a bus to being in court to looking at a freak shitting on a car. Anything from your perspective that happens in the present warrants a thread.

Please bring Holla Forums back

Like I said OC is anything, I just walked across the street and pissed on a poster thing some kids were gonna use for some shit at the elementary school across the street from my house

Is your semen more or less sticky than your dad's?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=7LzMbUhhOoY

video art i made