I want to see the light of civilization forever extinguished...

I want to see the light of civilization forever extinguished. I want to see every accomplishment of mankind destroyed and forgotten. I want to see humans reduced to stone age savages killing one another in neverending tribal warfare untill Earth becomes too warm to sustain complex lifeforms.

How can I accomplish my noble goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't. You will forever be a worthless cretin wasting away in mommy's basement wallowing with impotent rage at those "filthy marxists".

Are you Jewish?

Sage

Help the Jews, but make sure they get it too in the end.

OP sounds like one of those marxists, retard. Go back to /leftycuck/

Yeah shut the fuck up faggot.

study this guy faggot. you and he wanted the same thing.

Apparently you do too with that bump.

What a fucking edgelord.

Actually that is my plan so far.

My people are fucked geneticaly and geographicaly and will always be poor and irrelevant. I can't make this world better for myself without resorting to activity that harms my people. However I am fairly sure it is in my power to make the world alittle bit worse place for everyone. Why should anybody have nice things whan I can't have them?

COMMUNISM OVERLOAD

Should I accept my fate as a mere servant to my betters like a cuck or should I rage against my fate like a man?

Convert to judaism

Why don't you kill yourself then, shitskin. This is our world. We'll make it even worse for you.

What race are you? Your desire to ruin everything for no reason points to possible kikes origins, but your childish tantrum at realizing you are genetically inferior points nig origins.

If you're a fuckup, then be a fuckup quietly.

Life sucks for me too. I am fucked mentally. I got PTSD and generally don't get along with most people. I'm pissed at the world, too, after serving in the military and finding out that it was all for Jizzrael and not the noble cause I thought it was.

You know what I do? I own it. And just because I'm pissed, it doesn't mean I want to destroy shit for everyone else. Cowboy up, motherfucker. You made your bed. Just because it's a shitty bed, doesn't mean you get to fuck up everyone else's bed, you millennial twatbag.

If it can't be my world, then it shall be nobody's world.

You guys probably have the means to uplift us, but you choose to exploit us instead. What would you guys do in my situation? Accept such fate? That's a cuck option! There's only one posible course of action and that is total negation of everything.

Just kill yourself, user.

seconding this

Funny, this man had everything I can never have.

Rich people don't deserve to have what they have. They didn't earn it :).

this
Op is a fag

Whiny bitch boy lmao, it's because you're inferior on all levels, only a demigod can fell a colossus

Dont introduce ancap.

And you think you can damage them with your low IQ and weak body lmao

But you are white!

You still have a tiny bit of hope left! If you fail, you still die fighting for yourself instead of dying in misery!

you're trying too hard

just go. anywhere.

Whiny faggots are the ones who throw fits and kill others because their lives aren't up to par.

My life isn't up to par and I hate it. However, having some intelligence leads me to the conclusion that fucking everyone else's life up isn't going to get me where I want to be.

I hardly consider this a cuck attitude. The cuck whines and fucks shit up for everyone else. I inconvenience nobody with my faults. OP is trying to inconvenience everyone because of his faults.

I bet you don't try inconvenience ZOG too.

Well Ms. Merkel, maybe have your boyfriend at israel do the samson option but emp the world.

That's where you're wrong.

If there ever was a meaningful opportunity to smash ZOG or Jewish subversion, I would absolutely be on board. I already agreed to give my life for something I believed in once, why wouldn't I do it again?

This time around, being justified to actually kill and/or die for true white American ideals and people? With my life being a former shadow of itself at this point? Why wouldn't I do that?

You're a millennial fag and didn't deserve the response I gave you, but I'm bored.

just become immortal. no matter what path humanity ends up taking, they all have the same destination.

Why do you keep on living if you admit to be defeated. At least kill yourself to deny the enemy the spoils of war, in your case a man capable of work.

I'm not defeated. Sounds cheesy, but I'm alive and I can still accomplish a lot of things despite my problems. I feel that my talents could be useful, especially if there is a situation as described.

I just find it difficult to maintain relationships and friendships and that's why my life is kinda fucked. Other than that, I'm fairly highly functional. I work as a bricklayer and I don't burden anyone.

I'm capable of work and everything else and when the time comes, I'll be capable attacking ZOG.

You should really consider killing yourself immediately

If you aren't a kike, you do their work unconsciously anyway.

You can end the entire world, forever, with a single bullet. I suggest you do so.

I think you've got me confused.

My attitude is

Just wait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

It'll all be dust, user.

>I want to see every accomplishment of mankind white Europeans destroyed and forgotten.

You already know what to do OP

Hillary Clinton wants to start WW3 with Russia, so I guess voting for her would be your best bet at the moment.