Graphic Pics: Migrants Fleeing Islamic State Risk Bringing Deadly Flesh Eating Disease To Europe

Graphic Pics: Migrants Fleeing Islamic State Risk Bringing Deadly Flesh Eating Disease To Europe

A flesh-eating tropical disease is ravaging the war-torn Middle East, after Islamic State destruction created the ideal breeding conditions.

The parasitic disease called Cutaneous leishmaniasis is caused by bites from tiny infected sand flies which thriving in the squalid conditions left in the wake of Islamic State terror and conflict.

Thousands of cases have now been reported. Previous, it was contained in Syria but has spread to Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan after more than four million Syrians fled there.

With the same migrants now heading on to Europe in their millions, it could be just a matter of times before it reaches the West.

The disease can kill if left untreated, and creates open sores on the skin, nosebleeds and difficulties breathing and swallowing. Survivors are often left with horrific scars.

A lack of medical facilities and doctors, coupled with serious water shortages, in the war-torn Middles East have allowed to condition to take hold, and spread.

The Kurdish Red Crescent had previously claimed that rotting corpses dumped on the streets by Islamic State fighters were contributing to the spread of the disease. Scientists at the School of Tropical Medicine have disputed this claim.

(1/2)

archive.is/3TKy8
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/30/graphic-pics-migrants-fleeing-islamic-state-bringing-deadly-flesh-eating-disease-to-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/33iJ9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The number of cases has shot up from just six in 2012, to thousands just a year later. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that the disease has recently begun to flourish in Syria’s neighbouring countries.

Dr Waleed Al-Salem, of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, told MailOnline:

“It’s a very bad situation. The disease has spread dramatically in Syria, but also into countries like Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey and even into southern Europe with refugees coming in.

“There are thousands of cases in the region but it is still underestimated because no one can count the exact number of people affected.

“When people are bitten by sand flies – which are tiny and smaller than a mosquito – it can take anything between two to six months to have the infection.

“Someone might have picked it up in Syria but then they may have fled into Lebanon or Turkey, or even into Europe as they seek refuge.

“Prior to the outbreak of war there was good control of diseases, parasites and sand flies but when the conflict started no one cared, conditions worsened and the health system broke down, which has created an ideal environment for disease outbreaks.”

Peter Hotez, dean of the US National School of Tropical Medicine, added:

“We need to ring fence them or risk another situation like Ebola out of the conflict zones in West Africa in 2014.

“We are only getting glimpses of the situation from refugees fleeing the conflict zones and going to camps in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.”

Doctors at the World Health Organisation categorise the disease as ‘neglected’, claiming that improved conditions at refugee camps and early treatment attempts would go some way to halting its spread.

Breitbart London reported last month on another contagious disease that has already reached Europe, after a former luxury hotel-turned migrant accommodation was subject to an “epidemic alert”. An outbreak of louse-borne relapsing fever, an illness that can be fatal in 30 to 70 per cent of cases and had been previous eradicated in Europe was detected, triggering a deployment of safety measures including the sterilisation of the premises and it being placed into quarantine.

At least one migrant was placed into intensive care.

(2/2)

Zombie apocalypse is real.

They can thank the west for helping the "rebels" for that.

it isn't enough that they are a plague as a people, they have to spread new and disgusting ones.

The real disease is in their minds. At least now it's outwardly manifesting.

For god's sake everything about them is a scourge on the earth.

Man, thats just horrifying.
Cant help to feel bad for these people.
Imagine if all the money we burned on brining them here would have been used to help libanon and Jordanien instead to build sanitarized camps.

naive user, the money should have been used on nuking the entire middle east in one go and truly saving mankind with it

how long til liberals demand we start importanting them

Flesh eating parasites is RACIST WE NEED TO BRING THEM HERE AND CURE THE DISEASE BY GETTING IT OUR SELF.
AIDS ISN'T WORKING FAST ENOUGH!!111

only one solution to be honest, fam

It's pretty much surreal at this point. An outright zombie movie has become real life.

Reality.exe has stopped functioning.

This is what happens to nations that aren't diverse and multicultiral, without diversity people will simply not survive :^)

You better believe they will demand this.

Search for any real infectious/dangerous threat on plebbit and you will find the spread of misinformation in real time.

archive.is/33iJ9

Here's some nice goy, telling people it would be wise and advantageous to contract the fucking Zika virus - ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE CHILDREN!

Pig disgusting

The biggest question what they don't bring.
They're like a walking Pandoras box

We need to build a wall, and it needs to be 10 ft higher.

Is it actually contagious? I can't find anywhere saying whether it can be spread person to person or not.

I wouldn't start panicking about it yet.

Does it matter? Keep them the fuck out.

Why is that little zombie sandnigger child in the first picture wearing fucking eyeliner.

I wish the world had real leaders instead of cuckolds and jewish vampires, so someone would finally make a sensible decision and glass the entire fucking middle east.

You might be right, but eyeliner has been used to protect eyes from the sun since niggers turned into humans. Propably cheaper than give the brat a hat.

fucking hell

look up afghani dancing boys and chai boys/tea boys. the survey on pakistani truck driver who fuck little boy prostitutes. if you were a member of the sawahat in precinct my platoon was stationed at and didn't want to wait forever to/possibly never become a paid police officer, let the one sergeant guy fuck you a bunch. that's how you got on the fast track. faggot bragged about it to our terps.

mudslimes fuck men a lot and love little boys

Without fat, dirt, or disease, they look okay (even with Jew brow, nose, and darkish).

Same. Even if they are not people I would associate with, I can't help it.

I'd rather have parts of South America and Mexico nuked, and then west Africa, over the Middle East.

go fuck a tea boy abdullah

flesh_eating_bacteria-illuminaticardgame.webm

Oh fuckin shit niggers just replace ISIS with Mongols and this is literally exactly how the Black Plague happened.

Isn't there an illuminati card about that?

A more religious person than me might take this as a message.

yes

Shit, that game has fucking everything.

Looks like Europe is going to experience some biological enrichment. Isn't it great that they share their vibrant diseases?

2deep4me

The blue burqa in the first picture isn't common in MENA it is mostly limited to Asian countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

looks like anthrax to me

oy vey, how could this have happened?

These people's genetics are all kinds of fucked up. Look at that old bitch with the fucked up eyes…. ffs

that's what centuries of fucking your immediate family and cousins gets you

The only important questions are:
1. How is it transmitted?
and
2. How deadly is it?

From what I can gather it is mainly transmitted via insects that thrive in shitholes like the ME, so that's perfect for anybody NOT from there.

I'm with you.
Turn that entireI shithole into a glass parking lot.

>>6166666

I'm not Muslim, I don't think Adam was a giant.

Yeah. I have some favorites.

Just in time for the end of anti-biotics…

Eh?