Do you guys have any lesser known superhero comics to suggest?

Do you guys have any lesser known superhero comics to suggest?

Enigma

This comic is called Secret Identities about how a loon with powers goes undercover in a superhero group to bring them down via their weaknesses. I found it an enjoyable read because it didn't make the group huge assholes behind closed doors instead showing they are dealing with alot of personal issues.

For example the Flash expy is always zipping around the place and never stays long for meetings. Why? Because the fucker has too families across the country and using his speed to balance rwo lives. Its pretty funny when you look at it.

Also there is a Batman/spiderman guy who has a really badass/freaky secret. His name is Recluse.

Lolicon Phoenix

Not sure if it's completely obscure, but it's certainly lesser known than a lot of big works of the time. Squadron Supreme is basically Marvel's Justice League, and a year before Watchmen came out they were book about proactive heroes. After a worldwide crisis, the majority of the team decides the only way to make the world safe is to establish full control themselves, with one member returning to the sea and another working against them to topple what he sees as a dictatorship. It's a lot of people with super powers doing the best they can, with the best of intentions, and learning that sometimes that isn't enough. I can't vouch for later uses of the team or alternate versions of them, but the 12 issue series by Mark Gruenwald is a classic.

Enrique?

Well this was tumblr level bad, thanks anyways user.

Gonna try some of the other suggestions.

I might look into it, is the art of the comic the same as the cover of it?

No, the cover there is the trade, painted by Alex Ross. The interior art is competent, but honestly not mindblowing, for the time. Visually, it's very much a traditional superhero book of the time.

The current thing with Vision is the only interesting comic I've found so far that Marvel is currently making. I've also noticed that rarely anything considered superheroing happens in it.

There's also Silk, which I do not give a flying fuck about nor do I read, but I like looking at the covers.

The only thing I've found interesting that Marvel is doing is a superhero comic with no superhero activity and glancing at the covers of another comic. That's maybe 1 and 1/20th of a comic from an entire comic company.

Am I the only one wondering how the fuck did that orangutan get that giant log up its ass?

Power Pack.

Both the original 80s series and series of mini-series from the mid-late 2010s are excellent.

Ha! You said "suggest", not "recommend".
So I can mention the shittiest comics in existence as long as they're obscure.

PUNK'D!

Is that some kind of mexican spawn?

no, this is some kind of mexican spawn.

Oh snap! What a burn.

No, it's Chilean. But yes, it's basically Spawn, but it sucks even compared to Spawn.
The writer had no idea of what he was doing and even for a late-90s comic it was a fine example of trying-too-hard to be X-TREME and edgy.
Don't stare, you'll get cut.
But the artist was a super nice guy back then (hopefully hasn't changed in that aspect) and even he wasn't happy with the comic. I know because he told me.
Also as an artist has improves a lot. Like, a lot. He's like awesome now.

Animal Man (both the Grant Morrison run and the New 52 series) and Miracleman.

Seems like good shit.

Shonen Jump had a short-lived series called Lady Justice last year, which was about a teen girl with Superman-style powers (flight, invincibility, no eye lasers though)
Anyway, I bought Jump when I visited Japan "just because", and liked the first episode. Yesterday I finally got the first of two (probably only two, it's already been cancelled) collected books, and I can see why.
The first episode is the usual origin story, guy at her school has a crush on her, he gets kidnapped during a botched bank robbery, the girl shows up and kicks the robbers' asses, then it explains her origin. Also during the gunfight after the robbery, large parts of her clothes get shot away.
Anyway, now that I have the collected book, it's actually just chapter after chapter of the same "gag", she survives gunfire and explosions but her clothes don't. Also it has a lot of nudity for a Jump series (considering the demographic the weekly is aimed at, in Japan), including a full frontal shower scene with nips (vag is steam-obscured).
I really doubt an (official) English release is on the cards, but it's certianly… existent.

I'm kind of out of my manga phase, I'm mostly looking for Western stuff