Remember the mean antifa who burned a police and beat the cop with a plastic stick during the protests in France?

Remember the mean antifa who burned a police and beat the cop with a plastic stick during the protests in France?
Well he was american….
>lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2016/05/29/voiture-de-police-incendiee-un-americain-de-27-ans-mis-en-examen-et-ecroue_4928605_1653578.html

Courtesy machine translation for the monoglot.

How long was he in France for?

He just wanted them to "feel the Bern".

American Antifas have also been spotted at Calais.
Watch the video, American Antifa at the 18 second mark in the grey hoodie.

Why would he want to feel like a bern if there is nothing in there for him to gain from?

The US of Israel is truly THE engine of liberalism.
First the retarded commie Texan in Donbass.
Now this…
Not to mention the fact that the communication between leftist trashes is almost always English.

They must have received a lot of money from soro or other organization. USA probably have biggest idiotic population in the world so it is possible that they recruit them due to their dumbness.

Hey Americans you need to fix your fuckin' shit now. Make Judeans illega; now or something.

Any chance of him being executed in France? I don't want him in my country.

The death punishment is forbidden since 1977.

There's always one nigger-tier retard like you in a thread…

Any chance he will get life in French prison?

Right, even though 99.9% of Antifa are European. Focus on the one American, Eurocuck.

I am from Australia so I am not Eurocuck. Just do something about the dumb Americans, it's not their country! Why are they doing the shits in European countries? Doesn't that make you suspicious?

No

Are you mentally slow? We're a population of over 300 million. We're not going to gate the borders and lock every citizen down. Australians have gone to other countries and murdered people. You didn't do shit to stop them. If 50,000 Americans show up with an Antifa raiding party, call me. Otherwise stop acting like a fucking retard suggesting I, or any other American, should monitor every Left leaning individual in a country of over 300 million. One American Antifa is irrelevant in Europe anyway. Europe is the home of Antifa. There's literally thousands, if not tens of thousands of them. They're the ones that made the environment suitable for Anitfa to thrive, not us.

And you further prove to be a nigger-tier retard…

Maybe that's what they are trying to do? They passed some laws that allowed the cops or others to search the house without the warrants. They send a retarded antifa to Europe in order to provoke people into fights so they can use them to justify the reasons to impose more draconian laws on the Americans.

What the hell does this have to do with American law? No politician could use a minuscule event like this to justify law changes or the implementation of new laws in the US. Also they're not sending Antifa to Europe. Europe is the origin place of Antifa. It's home to the vast majority of Antifa. The odd foreigner from Canada, the US etc. who may show up is probably some dumb college kid attending a University in Europe. Maybe some jobless extreme Leftist who got in contact with the right people. But they certainly don't need him. He's just padding. They already have countless European Antifa. Antifa in Europe won't affect laws in the US. Antifa doesn't exist and won't exist in the US, because the support base in the public eye doesn't exist. They'd also never receive protection from local governments and police departments like they do in Europe. They tried to start up a support base by funding the anti-Trump rallies, and they've received public backlash and their movement has been undermined and belittled to high hell. Antifa works in Europe, not here. So if they want to import an American or two, so be it. Doesn't change, embolden, or enlarge the movement in any way. It existed before this guy, and it'll exist after him, because it's a suitable environment for Antifa to exist. As a matter of fact, they can keep him. They can kill him for all I care.

Good but unfortunately they are too cucked to kill him. Antifa is too stupid to realise that they are useful idiots for the Jews.

Ok..ummm…How about spreading the anti-american attitudes towards the American to throw the focus off on the jews?

What, an anti-American attitude coming from Europeans? Who gives a shit. They've had an anti-American attitude since 1776. If any politician attempted to infringe on any rights here because of someone going over there and doing this dumb shit, he'd be shut down immediately. There's plenty of bad politicians here, but most of the middle guys are just no-names doing their jobs, and they'd turn away any bills suggesting further infringement on our privacy for the sake of preventing inane shit like this. This is a nonissue that was brought up to get Europeans bitching about Americans on Holla Forums, even though 9,999 times out of 10,000, the Antifa member is a Native born European.

Ok….this is weird.

wasn't australian labour sending aussies on aussie taxpayer dime to campaign for bernie and rip up trump etc signs?
the antifag/commie/socjus shit is pretty well connected internationally, i think.

Really? I didn't know that they spent the taxpayer and donated money on that. If it's true then shame on them for the financial abuses.

this is a fight we all face

Webm that!

I love muckraking journalism.

Time to rev up the Anti-Comintern pact again.

Oh look, D&C. Let's pit the Americans against the Europeans. White vs. white. And some of you fell for it.

lugepresse! I love that word.

REMOVE BURGERS

You are aiming the wrong target sir. You need to be whipped!

CIA/Mossad doing their best to infiltrate antifa movements and instigate civil wars.

Deport burgers.
Remove burgers.
MEGA

Sure thing, Paco.

So they're training the faggots over there.

Youve been caught red handed, no way you can denie this.
Besides that you should know that Obongo is hostile to nativist interests of europeans AND white americans, so put your D&C down where you put your burgers.

It sure looks like it. If you watch the video it's obvious that the American Antifa is kind of an organizer or handler.

This is interesting, I didn't know this was even going on in France. I'm an American, for refrence, but I hadn't heard anything about these mass protests in France on any major news publication or even on Holla Forums

I might have missed it but i can't believe something so massive could have not even appeared on Holla Forums

soros and his masters want civil war in europe. that's their plan all along. and it looks like they will get it. fun times ahead.