Bosnia police seize arms intended for Islamists in Sweden

Swedish Islamists Arming up

The risk is that in the economic collapse, the Muslims will seal off their communities, and create a raiding economy, flooding out into rabbit enclaves, robbing and burglarizing, and then carrying the resources back into their communities. In a resource-restricted society, taking resources from the weak will offer the most free form of resources possible, and thus will likely offer the most r-selected means of resource acquisition short of moving to a wealthy area with generous welfare.

If that happens, Europe will have to either K-ify fast and take unusually aggressive measures broadly against the entire Muslim population, or steel themselves into a much longer period of instability, chaos, and disorder.

Clearly at least a portion of the Muslim population is already preparing to exist in a much more violent world.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/swedish-wing-of-muslim-brotherhood-arming-up/

How can we benefit from this information in the coming European civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ej2R2
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1464606384551.webm
archive.is/sff3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration
heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-behavior-with-population-increase/
archive.is/hqeHc
ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2015/EN/1-2015-750-EN-F1-1.PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumb

bumpity

#notallmuslims
#stopracismnow

even if 99% of all muslims were extremists, that want to kill us we must treat them with respect and dignity, because of the 1%

To be honest it'd wake Europe up and might get Brits to vote brexit which could cause a knock on effect, so I say let it happen.

I don't think any amount of terrorism in Sweden will waken them up anymore.

I'm considering actually making a huge money Bet with the the "stay vote". In my mind its a safe bet, no way would the political elites allow such a monumental swift away from centralization and internationalism

Is this real life?

Let the cities burn, anyone worthwhile generally lives in the countryside.

You can't. Start arming yourself now, if you can afford to do so. It is important to take the time to check out your European countries hunting laws and weapons laws.

I was blown away to discover how quick, cheap and easy it was to acquire perfectly effective weapons in France.

All I had to do was sign up for a skeet-shooting license (60€, medical certificate, proof of address), wait 6 weeks with no exams or anything, pick up my license and start ordering my guns online, shipped to my door.

Bring on the goat fuckers.

So ISIS Sweden is arming through the Bosniak diaspora.

Interesting.
If Swedes don't get their shit together they'll get genocided really fast.

Problem is with your choice of weapon is the ammo is something not that common, aside from the 12ga.

In France even more so.

Most 12 gauge is going to be bird shooting ammo too.

That's why I'm stocking up. And using French government subsidies to do so.

You can find online stores and order in bulk.

Learn to make wax slugs, those fuckers will kill a man dead.

Stock up on that wax.

I'll look into that. Thanks.

I have quite a few friends in the country. In fact I know of two separate white networks already for when the civil war bursts.

Strangely enough it's normies with low education who surprised me by being armed to the teeth and having an evacuation plan from the Paris suburbs.

When the SHTF the major cities wil be hell, but the muslims won't be able to deal with the country side, and will go hungry quite fast.

Its always amazing to see the same stuff pop up everywhere, loosely affiliated networks with more or less the same goal. Whether its in an urban area or out in the woods where a bush war is a real possibility.

Joined my countrys home army to deal with that exact prospect. Regular training excersises and the basic infantry stuff. Joke is probably gonna be on me anywhay, since its damn near impossible to keep up with demand for urban-war training. At least im already gonna know how to use an AR-15 when shtf. Thats something out of the ordinary in this limpdick corner of Europe.

Sweden should consider kettling the islamist areas by building high pedestrian safety walls along major roads bordering areas like Malmo, and laying the groundwork to fortify the remaining chokepoints. Turn them into a ghetto while maintaining plausible deniability, then if they start launching attacks you simply shut the gate on their gilded cage.

This. I'm so glad non-whites own practically no land in Europe. We could easily cut off the water, gas and electricity supply in many of the shitskin-infested neighbourhoods and then barricade those areas to prevent them from leaving. They'll be dead in no time that way, especially during the winter.

Oh my how naughty :DDDD

I was at a new-year's eve party at some people' house I didn't know that well. The husband controls people's tickets on public transport, his wife cuts hair.

They start talking with the others about how we're bringing too many in and it's going to lead to bloodshed.

Before you know it their showing us their collection of Remington's, glocks and AR's.

This, in a cushy Parisian suburb.

I couldn;t believe it. The problem though, is that their plan is to run west, towards the sea, where the food is grown.

Muslims hate mountains more than anything. They can't take the cold and the altitude. This has been a part of their history since they began conquering and slaughtering.

The Spanish Christians survived by fleeing to the mountain ranges in the North, and survived ffor 6 centuries before driving them out, despite loosing most of the country.

If you live in Europe and want to evacuate, head towards Switzerland.

I'm far from Europe, I have tree niggers to deal with where I am and they have no problems with the mountains and I'm far enough from any major urban area I'll never see muslims and such. Downside is there will be a bush war with those fucks if they decide to get their shit together.

There plan is for the most part on spot, Muslims also need to eat and when it comes to it all they have to do is scorch earth everything in the west of France, can't have goatfuckers taking resource rich areas.

The situation of the Muslims is dreadful in the long run, to be honest. They don't stand a chance after their initial devastating strike.

They will take all the major cities, because that is where 95% of them live.

Most live on welfare, or doing service sector jobs at best. They are just as dependent as white urbanites on electricity, petroleum, food transportation, communication etc…

When the trigger event happens (around 2030) and the slaughter and amss rape begins all over Europe, whites will flee to the country side. naturally, in group protection instincts will kick in. It will finally reach most people that we have been invaded by enemy barbarians. Whites will comes together.

Muslims will be stuck in major cities without whites to ship in food, keep the heating on, run the power-plants or do anything else.

How are they going to hold their victory?

What if it happens in winter? Within 7 days a major city will have no food if food transportation stops.

There are no professionally trained muslim armies in the millions waiting to invade, only migrants who can't read and speak dozens of different languages.

We'll be able to siege them inside our cities and starve them. It will be easy to funnel them towards the south.

They don't know the weather, they don't have food and supply networks. They have average IQ's in the mid 80's and most of all, are VERY easily identifiable by the local population.

This won't be French shooting German, this will be white shooting ugly mud.

Nice Schmidt and Rubin. I wanted to get one but the ammo is almost 1€ per bullet, and magazines here cost 100€.

EUROANONS LISTEN UP!

What I'm going to say here is important.

In guerilla warfare theory there is this thing called the OIL SPOT THEORY.

This theory postulates that insurgents first form their own different isolated and autonomous enclaves and then try to link the different enclaves up so as to form one or more big enclave(s). We're seeing this theory in action in the Middle East, it is how ISIS could take control of such vast areas of Syria and Iraq in such a small amount of time.

Map out the different already existing Muslim no go areas and try figuring out which kind of big enclaves could form as a result.

That the Islamists are arming up is a good sign that shit will probably go down in the near future.

It's mostly their numbers that I'm worried about. The race war needs to happen before young European men are completely outnumbered by young non-white men.

Then again, like you said, they're very dependent on welfare, so it's more about how long we can hold them off until they die of starvation or cold.

I handload the ever loving fuck out for it. Multiple magazines with some rifles is redundant, with boltguns like such a stripper clip is easier to deal with.

Since you're in Frogland, look into black powder pistols.

Anyone else think that the jews and muslims seem far too organised, too "good" at all this infiltration and slowly fucking up societies on all levels?
It's almost as though they have
Hundreds of years experience in exploiting productive societies
THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK
EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

I can't see how this would ever turn out in a bad manner

The race war will start in 2030. All the numbers point to 2029-2034. The muslims won't act until they are 20% of the population.

The good thing about guns is that older people can shoot too, and we have Russia, possibly the US under someone like Trump to back us up.

Fuck this gay earth

I wouldn't say the next big Islamic attack will be in Sweden, but we all know it's coming and inevitable.

Sweden is so cucked it would be easier to nuke it from orbit.

The Netherlands has some of the strictest gun and weapon laws in Europe, and also one of the lowest rates of gun owners. How the hell am I supposed to protect myself when shit goes down?

Find cabbie in Belgium
Buy AK out of his trunk

Let's hope a lot of worthless Swedish marxists die, and not good people on the countryside.

It's not recommended to go to Baltic states if shit hits the fan in EU.

Remember to refuse the C4 and suicide belts.

If there's anything you want, anything at all, come to us. We'll be your guardian angels.

Because all the NATO bases?

Pretty old news tbh, but its no secret we have armed islamists in Swedistan. Whats making me confused is why havent they attacked already. I know they use Sweden as a "base" and recruit people, but now that the fight in Syria is going to shit thanks to Russia and Kurds it feels like Sweden would have been attacked long-time ago. Belgium was also one of their bases, but they attacked it.

Maybe SÄPO (our version of the FBI) is doing its job and keeping islamists in check, no clue.

Sign up for a gun club and after several years of active membership you can have guns in a safe at home, too bad its too late by then.
Luckily a buddy of mine has family with a huge safe of weapons

Sweden is already attacked, several towns are pretty much overtaken. There's no need to fight when the enemy just gives up out of altruism.

Even the north?

There's not much in northern Sweden and shitskins are scared of pristine nature.

I'd say the north is staying relatively uncucked.
From around Cuckholm and up I'd guess you'd see a fast decline of sandniggers.
The bigger cities are completely fucked though.
Only a matter of time before all of them look like London.

Try 2016-17.
There's a major economic collapse coming.
And it's a good reason why Merkel is sperging out. She needs her pets to be numerous to cause enough problems.

Muzzies are just a distraction to implement unending martial law. Muzzies are just imported problem to which the jewish EUSSR has a ready-made solution.
Poland and all the Eastern European countries saw straight through that. We ain't getting in that shit again.
But I'm more concerned that a small muzzie minority takes control of the police/army in the West. Then it'll be jihad all right.

WELCOME
REFUGEES

And how would they do that?
Do you think soldiers would follow orders from Jihadists?

The idea is to go towards mountain regions.

Naw you take those two and use them for whatever you need. C4, a tin can and ball bearings make for a great grenade/landmine.

Mentioned nowhere in Swedish ((media)).

Things always take longer in real life.

You might be surprised how long this migrant invasion might go before we have right wing governments seceding from the EU, little towns blacking out, only to reemerge with all the old whites dead etc…

As much as I would like it to hit in the next few years while I'm still young, everything from demographic numbers and population trends, to muslim colonisation history, to Nostradamus point to the years around 2030.

I didn't say they'd do it openly and right away.
That's when multi-kulty comes into play.
Get muzzies on high positions and appoint low peons via diversity quotas.
When you've got the whole chain of command infested with them you have a tough job of ratting out the perps. And they get experience in their job while native whites are being cucked and ignorant.
Especially when you go into a reeducation camp because of raysizumm if you say one word against it.

When the population is 40% muzzie and the majority of soldiers are usually from poor families and not middle class you can connect the picture.
But this would be a strategy which will work IF:
a.) propaganda doesn't get BTFO'd. Which it is thanks to Trump Seriously some people aren't even aware what Trump has done.
b.) USA doesn't elect a commieDemocrat for their president.
Why USA all of the sudden? USA is a de facto leader of Germany. Nothing gets past them. And Germany is the de facto leader of EU which means it will be applied everywhere.

Tit for tat all of Europe aside from Switzerland is practically noguns in comparison to the US.

There are guns but nowhere near the numbers, not to mention the average fellow has no clue on how to shoot, though that can be rectified with relative ease.

In Finland I think 70-80% of men have done military service and has been trained in using guns. The ownership in Finland and northern Sweden is also on US level although it's mostly hunting rifles.

There are 15000 AK's in the hands of muslims in my country (France), and 3 million hunting weapons (from bolt-action precision rifles to semi-auto 12 gauge shotguns).

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of police and army guns.

Muslims will get one chance to do a lot of damage, then they get bitch-slapped.

this guy gets it. not to mention that muslims can't shoot.

oh btw source for the 15k AKs in France?

don't be too defeatist
how long do you think their raiding economy lasts, nobody in the west even has food stores anymore, the muslims can take their urban ghettos and burn a few capitals, but then can do nothing but starve in the ruins
i don't really care how many weapons they smuggle in i am more concerned with ammo
if they go revolution style it is going to be a one off event whatever supplies they have is it no mroe resupply coming
considering their tactical stupid as evidenced by many liveleak vids and their wastefull use of ammo i wonder how long they can do anything, i highly doubt they can do full scale engagement for more then a couple of weeks

and guerilla tactics are not effective in a race war, everybody wears a uniform there is no hiding in the crowd nor will there be RoE to hold combatants back

the main problem in europe isn't how is getting armed or not, the problem is that europe is so overpopulated and dependent on imports, food and energy that holding it is impossible
any kind of disturbance to international trade think 1929 style market crash or internal trade, trucks stop driving due to race riots american style and significant parts of europe starve regardless of whatever sandgod they pray too

In the Western league Sweden ranks in after the US, Switzerland and Cyprus in guns per capita. After last summer shit is already boiling, but because of altruism and all that shit people suffocate their anger and look for peaceful solutions. It's the same reason people on here still refuse the idea of just exterminating the shitskins, solving the problem once and for all, and then settling their lands so we can get off this planet while there is still time.

The masses always change their mentality in an instant. If the mudslimes really tried ethnic cleansing it would end with and open season on all shitskins and cucked police officers, and additional arms from army depots would mysteriously find their way into white population. Since sandniggers can not organize an offensive for shit it would essentially be a walk over jk we all know the nato cucks would start bombing Sweden if it happened.

People are fed up, but just like all faggots on here they delude themselves with "if we only get x then we can live happily ever after without having to resort to any more horrible violence" instead of just rolling up their shirts and solving the problem permanently like men.

How to build DIY funs?

They'll only follow orders from shitskins if they are legitimated by the state, if that becomes invalid due to Islamic uprisings or government sanctioned ethnic cleansing, that is gone, and so will the soldiers.

Fuck.
Well, thanks to the european muzzies of bosnia for doing the job. I suspect there is much more war material in sweden already though.

This, just imagine what already got through. This whole fucking thing is reaching a breaking point real fast.

just so you know the last time this level of religious unrest occured in europe it ended in the 30 years war
now before that time swedes were also regarded as pacifist cucks just intend to sit on their land
however once the anger overtook them the swedish forces became the most violent and sadistic of the armies in that conflict: torturing entire german village to death and the like

i am not afraid for sweden they have enough rough land to wage this war and they will do so with conviction, sucks to be a cuck living in the southern cities though
the biggest problems will probably occur in the mega urban area that is most of western continental europe, too many people and too easily passable terrain or the larger london area that will resemble downtown raqqa soon enough regardless of the situation

Can't remember.

I just remember reading it a few months ago in an article about the gun trafficking being stopped on European borders.

When all illegal weapons are taken into account, it's probably in the millions, but muds can't shoot, keep their cool, and this isn't their country.

The total number of guns in France is unknown, with 2.5 million being legally registered by civies.

I was more speaking of Western Europe than of Scandinavia.

I will say this, Hunters are of top notch shots as in they go 1-1 with a marksman.

Point taken, I generally don't include Military/Police due to them being members of the state itself and not civilians proper. I really hope they've stockpiled ammo due to all of it being imported from China.

This is for getting a better gun, worked for the Filipinos against the Japs. Use with a wax slug or if you're feeling brave buckshot/slug.

Design is adaptable, can use a longer barrel and add a stock if need be.

Us Brits need to mass burn EU flags, and put videos online, if we get a Brexit.

fair enough, thanks anyway.

Swedes better arm themselves, the subhuman filth they are harboring ar arming themselves for a reason, these apes have future plans.
I wonder how many Swedes will even hear about this, considering the Jewish Lugenpresse.

They should be doing it now.

Also Finland has hundreds of thousands of assault rifles in army reserves which are in control of Finnish natives. I really doubt any mudskin would be stupid enough to start revolution here, but if they really are they are going to get slaughtered so badly that they are going to tell tales about it for thousands of years if their race still exists.

See, this is exactly the kind of faggotry that got us into the situation in the first place. They been attacking us for millennia and what is your suggested punishment? "You must go back to keep your own countries which we won't touch at all!" Oh no! Don't mess with the white man! You'll get a chance to take his land and you will risk absolutely nothing. What a deterrent.

Same with the kikes. What to you risk? Nothing! If you leach too hard on us we'll just send you on your merry way outside our borders. Oh no! I wonder how they kikes could ever muster up the courage to infect our countries again and again.

But really by now we are far beyond the point where punishment even enters into the equation. We've learned how fragile our existence on this planet is and we frankly don't have the time to let concern for semi humans dictate our decisions. It's not about retaliation but simply about survival. it's about sanitizing contaminated land so it can be put to productive use while we have the time.

But no, I will be called edgy because we just can't do that. We can't just deal with it with the half apes like we deal with the other lower forms of life. We have to moral obligation, we have to be altruistic, we have our white man's burden. If we die on this planet it was all for a good cause.

Don't worry user, I'm of the same frame of mind.

Africa should be completely cleansed and become a white continent while the middle east in it's entirety should be firebombed so much that it turns to glass

We need to start to meme that the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIL are one and the same.

It's also true so that helps memetic power.

Reminder that Clinton solidified Islamic power in Kosovo.

Reminder that if she takes power, if Swedes or any other Europeans decide to do their duty and kick out Islam, American soldiers will drop bombs on Europeans.

How much time do we have left realistically, fellow Euros?

We are to weak for that and can only hope to survive.
In the end, afrika should not be touched as the demographic bomb of that continent will make the northafricans probably desperate enough to cooperate with euros again and remove their own islamist in order to stem the subsaharan tide.

Saudiarabia must be destroyed, they are behind spreading wahhabism.

Iran is ok I guess, they should be made the major player of the middleeast which would lead to recultivation of the levant at the cost of turkey which has enough problems with russia and the kurds in the future in order to be a major threat to us.

i'd prefer a more secular maybe monarchist Iran tbh

They have got inside help from (unmentionable), who are opening the gates to ethnic chaos.

Personally I'd preserve the archeology though in the ME though.

Why is this of any relevance at all? Just settle what you need and if there's some jungle left over somewhere they can go chuck spears at each other in there.

This. Belgium, the Netherlands, northern France and western Germany are some of the most densely populated areas in the world.

This too. It's the main reason why the U.S. has so many military bases in Germany.

Just kill the people m8, there's no need to destroy all sorts of ancient monuments and sites.

(checked)
Just imagine what whites could do with a place like Liberia.

A man can dream.

DAGELIJKSE HERINNERING DAT WIJ AANSTAANDE ZONDAG WEER EEN BIJEENKOMST HEBBEN, DEZE KEER IN GOUDA
>>>/meadhall/5061
>>>/meadhall/5061
>>>/meadhall/5061
>>>/meadhall/5061

Spray "Sunnis will kill anyone else" across the city. Inner Islamic warfare will be even more brutish.

Divide et impera.

Google genocides from the countries of origin, write preferrably in their language, local will also do - never in English!

Example: 2019 wie 1919 in der Türkei? Fickt euch! Nobody knows what it means exactly, but each will project their fears into it.

Kek, all Swedes will have to do is just shut off the heating in government housing during winter. All of the tropical and desert subhumans that they imported would freeze to death within days. Kebab and nigger brains are not evolutionarily designed for the restraint and long-term planning required to survive anywhere north of the alps. Subhumans who live in the north are basically zoo animals, wards of the state who are completely dependant on white generosity and compassion.

Will it actually come to war?

What reason would Muslims have to attack, when they can silently carry out demographic replacement until there are no whites left?

Your error is bringing reason into it.

If it's legal, attach a sling and flashlight.

Warms my heart to see armed, aware Frenchmen.

I think you people are putting too much faith in that one book that talks about this theory. I'm not saying the position you're taking is wrong, I just don't think that's how evolution or scientific consensus work.

The iranian youth isnt into theocracy, how they will transform their nations future is none of our business.

happening probably not anytime soon, and with how PC is falling apart and eastern europe is holding onto no-muslim land I think TPTB will change plan into neverending Mossadnot even straight jihadi terrorists cell smaller attacks, to keep martial laws and fulltime internet censorship up for as long as they can.

I don't think they will go for a grandiose race war in this situation. Absolute promuslim brainwashing everywhere, while keeping small attacks once in a while to just justify big brother goverment, while making usefull idiots stopping full scale race war

How much of a bullshit system that is was one of the bigger redpills.

For HONOR. And the fact that their old leaders want to see it before dying, their young leaders want the rapeslaves a bit earlier, there is plenty of money to be made…

GOOD
O
O
D

Not that I agree with the theory but

equates to dogma. That's precisely how you don't practise science. Science is about disproving things not about reaching consensuses.

They just don't get it do they?
These muslims are actually retarded enough to fall for the jews plan, and think they can take our countries.
They don't see that the jew is playing us off against each other to weaken us both while strengthening himself.
What these dirty muslim cunts don't understand is that we are the incredible Hulk, and when we get angry enough, when the blood of berserkers that we carry starts to boil, when we put aside all pretense of civility, when we unleash our holy war upon them, they will be smashed in an instant and swept aside like the pitiful shitshow that they are.
And we won't even be breathing heavily

As if nobody saw this coming.

It will only get worse too, especially once they get Saudi funding.

bump

so what shall we do? either:

- prevent it from happening in the first place (i think a part of my inner Holla Forumsack just died..) by strong anti-immigration and anti-refuge policies

- screw their solution by pissing into their pickles as hard as possible. also make use of our legendary Holla Forums-magick, of course.

Also, could you elaborate their solution a bit? I mean, it's obvious that it will be about a United States of Europe (more accurate: EuSSSR) and to a wider extend Yuri Bezmenov's projected Destablization (now) and Normalization (soon). But how will this transformation will take place in detail?
And what role do you think does the theory of Accelerationism play in all of this, especially in regards to the economic collapse mentioned by (You).

Sage for shit thread.

pls elaborate, i need more information on this subject.

Daily reminder that Serbia did nothing wrong.

A group of about 100 people with arms could take over Sweden easily. No joke. Sweden is a piece of shit.

Serbs were removing kebab. Amerikikes called this genocide and bombed them.

Obviously brexit will not happen. It is a sure bet.

Impatience mixed with hubris. The Muslims will start to swagger and assert dominance before their time. Whites have a really nasty kill switch. It's been hijacked so people of all races fit into the 'white tribe' narrative. But that's superficial at best. A mental conditioning that can be broken by one shocking event. You see how rabid the lefties can get when their safe spaces are violated. Imagine that wiring being tweaked a little and now is directed at niggers and arabs.

Bruh

Read this article for a Primer…

There is so much you do not know, always dig deeper

archive.is/ej2R2

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

What an evil cunt. I hope Trump puts her behind bars.

The problem are not the mozlems living in Europe.
As the balkans war showed, the real problem are the NATO and US jews who like to give weapons and aid to the mozlems factions and bomb the shit out of white nationalists, i suppose the mozlems will get a lot of aid from islamic countries aswell.

Isn't it handy that NATO's going to be dissolved in around eight months?

Someone edit in some ALLAHU AKBARS during the explosions and stuff in that video. Needs more islam in the background.

The AfD also wants allied troops to leave Germany.

And they want to re-institute conscription, AND increase military funding.

French bro. You can buy spam cans of 7.62x54r ammo for you mosin nagant. They're around 700 rounds per can and will last forever in storage.

Oops, wrong image.

Nigga mosin nagant was good enough for the entire soviet military to take down the nazis. It's a solid cheap rifle.

Uh, no.
From an infantry perspective, the only thing the Bolsheviks had going for them was their relative abundance of semi-automatic rifles and SMGs.
Try again /k/uckhold

There's no hope for Sweden. They would need the help of another country to remove the skit skins from their country.

Unless a revolution came where patriotic whites would remove the shit skins themselves.

Uh… Chechnya, Afghanistan, and Pakistan would like a word with you.

Muslims are not a race.

But there's more to this story. Didn't the albeaner/muzzie population in the yugoslav/serbian territories just grow and grow until they took over?

Basically what's happening in Europe now albeit on a smaller scale.

If anybody got more details on this please share your knowledge. Any help would be greatly apprechiated!!

Running "innawoods" isn't an option in Western and Central Europe, we're way, way to densely populated for that.
The only places that are tangible suitable are maybe the Black Forrest and the Swiss Alps, but even then, hundred of thousands will have that idea.
No, cities are going to be hell on earth, in the countryside is where you'll want to make you stand

Cool. Except he said Muslim, not Arab.

Trump is gonna help them. I BELIEVE IN HIM!

They would need another Hitler.

Please.

The thing is. We all need to work together. All white nations need to work together at the same time. As if the Jews don't own the armies and the media to control people into picking the wrong side. We either act together or not at all.

Kek! I work with 2 muslim workmates from Afghanistan, who both didn't appear today for the same reason: their fathers died - and they ain't brothers.

I wanted to write this on here today since maybe more anons had this experience today and almost forgot until I read OP's post

Is it about to go down?

Better stop (((them))) at the border before they flee to another country like in the last century.

I wouldn't be surprised if those "generous donors" turn out to be nigerian…
but jokes aside, the website looks good, probably lots of resources there..

thanks, that's a good start…

now this is more or less what I was looking for! thanks a lot my friend!

the reason I asked is because i think the whole story would make some ferociously dank propaganda material.

And how many people in Europe are there from those regions?

I wish someone could make a 10-20 minute long propaganda video about it. The similarities between what's happening now in Western Europe and what happened then in Serbia has been neglected by too many people, even on this board.

by the way, any body has the image "where boys cry. where men cry. and where real men cry (yugoslavia)"

could use that

Too many

Why is this on the top of Holla Forums?
Fear mongering?

Shut up retard, the eternal ones use fear to keep us docile.
It's a part of the redpill most newfags never swallow.

Usually I write articles, but video is definitely the more powerful media in terms of redpilling.

but 20 minutes is way to long for normies, 4-5 minutes max.

the video editing won't that much of a problem, but rather the "script" for the video and then to get appropriate video material…

Who's in?

A video about this subject could quickly turn into one giant hydrogen bomb of a redpill…

If you have nothing at all, get a crossbow or a bow (bow is more silent but harder to learn to operate).
These are legal in NL as long as you operate on privat terrain and transport them intelligently.

Or make your own shotgun filled with wax slugs.

Of ga voor de vlammenwerper

that's actually not a bad idea, any tips?

I must defend the West for people like her. Also,

I find that post to be a bit odd considering it seems to be assuming native men would compete with foreign men, when that never is the case. People largely stick to their own race.

Because this is actually important for anons who are from Sweden. It's a message to tell them to get ready before shit hits the fan. Why the hell would you not want this to be on the top of Holla Forums?
Yes, I need to fed stupid threads on Holla Forums and not receive valuable information that muslim communities in my country (if I lived there) are amassing firearms.

Yes, lets keep our heads in the sand to avoid becoming afraid.

Buy one in another country and hide it somewhere in your house, I mean, there is no border control between European countries because of the EU so buying a weapon outside of your borders and then taking it back home will probably not cause you any trouble.

Hilary deserves the rope.

Try 2020. There's no fucking way we're making it to 2030 with this much agitprop and illegal immigration.

Context? Video link?

Nevermind, its the video in the OP… media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1464606384551.webm

is this jewocracy?

SWEDEN YES!

Good thing Sweden get in some decent sniper training ahead of the arms shipments arriving ehh.

Can anyone guess the person that had this idea? Or allowed it?

That still blows my fucking mind. That really does have to be in the top 5 most cucked things a country has ever, and I mean EVER done.

mfw

I forgot from r-K selection theory that r selected people have malformed amygdala.

I have been preparing. I just need a gun,

this guy gets it. mosins were fine when they were like $75 for a nice one. now they're easily $200+ a lot of times. just save some more cash and buy something used in good condition that doesn't suck.

I (in the UK) own a Lee Enfield (Jungle Carbine Variant) which I am licensed for "historical" reasons. I feel relatively prepared with this alone. Licensing and the restrictions imposed on the UK are ridiculous. The UK had complete gun rights and adored that right just like Americans for centuries then the boomers happened and now we are fucked.

Americans, don't let the cucks get one step in the door on that one

I wonder if GCHQ will log me now

I hope your behind 7 proxies bongbro. you just outed yourself as a rightwing terrorist. expect mi5 to pay you a visit.

We really need to spread a message to them. They need to know to buy a gun just in case.

what if there is no war?
what if muslims simply demand more laws, more rights, more representation, subtly introduce sharia law and then other laws that make it more or less mandatory after offering incentives and with the media backing them up.
slowly, people don't realise it but they are now in a muslim-majority country.
you get fined or imprisoned for saying bad stuff about muslims or about allah.

the left has been doing this since the 1960s - it's worked for them. there was no war with the left and now they dominate everything.

Honestly Holla Forums, this is your fault. You made me hate Swedes. So now… I hope they kill thousands. Just for my own amusement.

True, but its a dfferent game today. You can seemthe bullshit in plain sight now, plus the Internet is here to break false consensus. I know it's cliche, but if we all redpill a few people in our lives, it will snowball.

There wasnt any integration either, and now it has become the main issue in 10/10 elections, shattering the leftist hegemony one piece at a time. Marxism requires people to be less than 70 iq. Not even in Zimbabwe has it survived! Unless we all suddenly decidesto become as stupid as the borquise elites hopes us to be, then shit is already game over for them.

Literally who??

Is it that the golden one?

This is exactly what Muslims are doing.
"Religion of peace" is an offshoot of that work. Essentially their long term strategy is to import the "best" Muslims to be partially integrated in the host society and implement sharia or expand the caliphate from within.
Using their wealth/power, those early Muslims work towards obtaining discrete positions within the education system, where they can slip subtle disinfo into the curriculum.
From there, they can convince the host children that Muslims are no different than the host population.

It's a multi-generational strategy to shift some form of overton window in favor of Muslims.

There might not be a war if people don't "wake up" to the internal and external threats currently attacking our culture.
I suspect there will be a war though. Every time Muslims have imposed themselves on Europeans, we have cleansed them from our lands.

The DEUS VULT faggots are more right than they will ever realize.

Not just Kosovo, Bosnia too.
The Clintons love Muslims.
archive.is/sff3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration

The US foreign policy is fucked.
Instead of backing foreign nationals to fight our enemies, we should be throwing money and equipment at any middle income family that wants to oppose our enemies and live in conquered lands.

Judeo-Bolshevism? Is that German language?

I too would rather bet on the first half of the next decade.

So about that "Holla Forums is full of virgins" meme…

This is why I am going to make my stand in cities once the happening occurs.

I was bred for this shit.

Did time in the army.

No lie, I'm fucking excited and can't wait. Anyone that says, "but wwaaaaah war is bad" is hilarious.

I am going to become the ruthless butcher in my European city.

It's going to be awesome.

History will write stories about me similar to Dracula. I will impale leftists and Muslims, hang their corpses from buildings, burn them alive.

I literally cannot fucking wait.

Truly glorious. I can't wait.

The only problem is you're probably sitting on a list somewhere, whether it's because you're a Vet, or the shit you do on the internet. The second things go bad you'll probably be getting a visit. Can't have people resisting, after all.

Cops won't be doing jackshit when there is a four-front civil insurrection between protesting leftists/antifa, muslims, nationalists, and the government.

They'll have their hands tied.

Even now on the verge of chaos, they can't even keep regular muslims under control with no-go zones or terror attacks.

Once the shit hits the fan, they'll be totally irrelevant.

Lists only matter if you get caught.

r/K selection

Is it really that easy to get guns in France ? I guess its in (((their))) best interest not to have it be known.

Any recommandations as to where to look to buy guns ? I'd like to be armed before shit goes down in France.

Muslim populations act quite predictably based upon the percentage of the population they make up during the different stages of their colonization/invasion. Many countries through history to draw examples from

The jist of it is that they start super peaceful, then push for special exceptions, laws, and acceptance, then try to enforce their sharia on the native population, then ethnic cleanse the original natives.

They start subversive but remember, this is a race with an IQ around 80 - the sweet spot for criminality and violent behavior. They may be relatively peaceful now, but once their population reaches a certain threshold percentage, they cannot control it anymore and start violently going all DERKA DERKA MUHAMMED JIHAD.

TL,DR: As sure as their population % rises, there will be a war or some sort of armed conflict. It is in their genetic code - it is inevitable.

Here is a webpage that explains this but the rest of this post will be copied and pasted off of it for your pleasure

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-behavior-with-population-increase/

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

Sounds like these Kebabs intend on sharing more than just their food with the tolerant people of Sweden.

Say it with me, /pol:

SWEDEN, YES!

SWEDEN YES

There's no worries. Most of the swedish population are trained with firearms, we got a huge percentage who are hunters and practice-shooting is getting more popular.

And in short, the mudskins has always been horrible fighters, a guerilla-war in Scandinavia winter? They wouldn't last 2 weeks if the swedes decided to finally show that enough is enough, they have grown tired of the bullshit.

You spout all these memes without knowing the nature of the swede. The swede isn't loud, he's qiuet humble in nature, he's stubborn as hell (shown by the autistic behaviour of some of the PC-brainwashed useful idiots who has ruined our country). If the swede was a ship, it would be a slow-turning one, but with immense power once it really was turned in the right direction.

For the sake of Sweden I hope they are as capable of defending them selves as you claim.

bump

The UN hasn't forced the gunsmiths videos from YouTube yet have they?

There aren't any NATO bases in the Baltics besides a garrison of a few jets in Lithuania, and some US infantry companies occasionally making tours for excercises.

What will, however, happen the instant SHTF is Russia is going to invade, and there's going to be an ugly war of sieges and forest insurgency.

Not likely. These aren't niggers we're talking about here. The leaders especially will actually be quite intelligent.

We are positing a collapse situation in which the economic prosperity that fuels the welfare state evaporates. If the international financial system which compensates libcucks for their altruism by providing comfortable government employment if disrupted, the cultural incentives will have dramatically changed.

My broader point is that when kebabs do decide to conquer Europe, they must start from the south. As an example; we think of Sweden as a nice place to live, this is objectively wrong, Sweden is a harsh and barren sub-arctic hellhole, what makes Sweden an attractive place to live are it's generous superhuman inhabitants. Swedish land in itself is not desirable to kebabs, they would simply not be able to survive a northern winter without Swedes feeding them. As such, an economic collapse will likely cause all subhumans to migrate south during winter and attempt to colonize the Mediterranean coast of Europe.

More likely white people will resort back to good old organised crime.

Then the muslims will understand real terror.

that's why the muzzies will try to get infrastructure under their control as seen in this thread:

whether jihadists have the required brainpower for such a thing is a different question.

Try next month.

No seriously, we're at critical point already. Saudis are calling for attacks now.

inbred sandniggers, fool.

God damn it.

so here's the archive

archive.is/hqeHc

What the fuck is this blog? Made by a "Christian for Israel" or what?

Aboriginals are the niggers of niggers, they fucking forgot how to make fire after burning half the country down and driving multiple species extinct.

Oi cunt.

Some of us have brains.

I KNOW I have a brain due to tests I did prior to discovering my heritage.

We think very weirdly… and that's how we have some with sweet fuck all for IQ and some with the highest IQs in Aus.

Though I will say the white genes did help.

Wew the turkroaches really did a number on the balkans

They're the only reason you figured out how to use a computer and post here.

This being true, it's safe to assume that some arms already have come into Sweden. The average peace liveing Swedish moderate should be disgusted, however i doubt the amount of censorship in the nation has created a lot of complacency. Glad I live in the us.

Not if my mother was anything to go by.

Nuts. Just nuts.

Dad was slow, but he had some form of pragmatism mum didn't have.

Abos also are largely schizoid, I've heard some can cope with it and expand their minds dramatically.

I imagine I'm in that boat without realising it. I think differently - pragmatic, yet eager to seek tangents to seek pragmatic goals.

If boongs had better maths ability they'd be not only smarter, but ingeniously creative.

Faith lies with genetic modification. They need it.

jonge kan het een keertje godverdomme in het oosten van het land zijn? Ik kan die treinreis van 3 uur niet maken met mijn fucking haat tegen het ov en wagenziekte

How can a burger help his blood kin?

I know on an AR the us recognizes the lower as the rifle, and the Europeans recognize the top as the rifle, can this info be used effectively?

No, I'm not offering to do illegal trades, I'm trying to know how to help

Fixed that for you.

An abbo claiming other races need eugenics/genetic improvement…

only on Holla Forums, swear to fuck…

Do euroclucks really consider the AR upper to be the registered gun? What a PITA.

These are BOSNIAN SERB police.

Who knows how many guns Bosnian muslim police let through.

I need to reclaim some tabs so I'm bowing out of this thread. Take this bump as a token of my appreciation, OP-sama.

I've never felt so close to another human being.

Woah.
Never heard you guys have a completely different thinking pattern.
Wouldnt that qualifie pure abbos to be another hominid like the neanders.
May sound disrespectful, but fuck it were on pol and I never knew of this radical diccerence before.

#I'llTraffickGunsWithYou

#GunSmugglersWelcome

Install additional monitors, this will allow you to monitor more threads.

You're wrong, user. They're not going to go back this time. We can't afford to be generous to genocidal invaders. Our survival is at stake.

Soon the trains are heading to the camps again.
But this time every last one of them will get a ticket for this ride.

Hahahahaha, you wish maybe.
Shit's over, open your eyes, the kikes are going full overboard.

You faggots need to put down the Turner Diaries and snap back to reality.

When, if ever, SHTF in Europe Whites are going to get slaughtered en mass. You NEETs fail to realize that the average White is a cowardly effeminate beta with no fighting skills or combat training of any kind; only a small percentage of Europeans own firearms.

Europeans of this age don't know war, they are accustomed to peace and prosperity, like the Romans of the early-mid Principate era. White men, the ones who will be doing the fighting, are skinny/overweight, feeble minded weaklings with no identity who sit on their asses all day playing video games and watching funny videos on YouTube.

The Muslims will strike when they have the numbers, and if you cucks fail to eliminate them before they have the numbers you will perish. The Germans had arguably better weapons, tanks, planes, equipment, tactics, logistics, and disciple, yet the Soviets were still able to achieve victory because the Germans had a finite manpower pool unlike the Soviets who's manpower was practically infinite - the Soviets just sent wave after wave of soldiers at German lines until the Germans ran out of ammo, allowing them to overrun their lines.

Using foresight I can definitely see marital law being declared an all Europeans who resists who be branded a fascist and thrown into an EU styled gulag. The dissent will be crushed and the brown tide will swallow Europe.

Yea not to mention the Russians got decimated so bad they had to be resupplied completly by the lend lease agreement

No, he's not saying that.

He's saying

They're shit at self control They'll attack early, they'll attack when they think they have the numbers…

Europe will rise from the ashes.

I hope the Swedes are massacred. That might shake some common sense into the leftist fucks.

they voted for it

you think us on Holla Forums don't know???
what can we do? we are outnumbered 10000 to 1.
-UK: they voted a terrorist in london as the mayor, the BBC is denying rotherham rapes, theresa may (the home secretary) said the UK benefits greatly from shariah
-Germany: the government funds workshops to teach refugees how to approach and seduce german women (without raping them)
-Austria: election fraud
we on Holla Forums know this all too well but what are we to do?
if we speak up we get shunned and lose our jobs and employability.
if we attempt to enact change we are in the minority.
all we can do is prepare, and then move to hungary or the US

Blah blah blah, suck a dick langley shabbos shill scum. I'm gonna have the most pozzed fucking nigger savages that I capture run a fucking train on your ass nonstop until you die from it, you piece of shitbag scumsucker. OOh you just have no fucking idea. I am going to make you realize true hell. JUST FUCKING WAIT NIGGER. I'm gonna record it, show it to your family, then run it on their fucking asses, like how you enable the kikes to do it to white children.

THE IRONY THE IRONY THE IRONY
PREPARE TO DIE
PREPARE TO DIE
PREPARE TO DIE

jesus christ i've never seen a bigger cuck than this

did your mum had to comfort you after you wrote this post?

just scarequit already, you're a lost case…

Don't worry, low muslim IQ assures they'll never figure out to manage the algebra and ballistics involved.

Assuming the Bosnian police are correct and this was an arms shipment intended for Islamic terrorists in Sweden, we can conclude:

1) These terrorists are still free, because they article only mentions one arrest in Sweden, a Bosnian man. It's highly unlikely that all of these weapons were being purchased by one lone Bosnian man in Sweden. That means the buyers have not been arrested.

2) These terrorists are armed. How do we know this? Professional international smugglers are never arrested on their first delivery. It takes time for a pattern of activity to develop that police can notice. There must have been deliveries before this one.

3) Putin may be involved. The smugglers were Bosnian Serbs. Russian Intelligence loves to work with the Bosnian Serb mafia. Furthermore, Putin is doing his best to save Europe from the Muslim menace and destroy the EU. The FSB/SVR haven't changed since their KGB days and they would gladly arm Muslim terrorists so they attack Europe, and accelerate the far-right, pro-Russia backlash.

It's getting interesting

Chin up son, tides are turning, the meme war is just beginning. We don't need every man to take up arms, just that they cheer us doing the right thing for Europe. Once the common man agrees we will be able to fight and win a better world.

That's gonna be a problem since EU is banning private gun ownership (almost all types of guns) in a month or so.

Most you will be able to get is a small caliber revolver. They are taking the rest of your guns away.

ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2015/EN/1-2015-750-EN-F1-1.PDF

It actually really looks like no matter how loud someone screams, no matter how much prove and even if muslims themselves cant shut up about it.. we will still need at least one country biting the bullet and go full on islamic so that the rest of europe can wake up .. Wtf how is this even possible is everyone fucking stupid!?

i know i am responding to bait here but,
as anyone who has lived close to sandniggers knows they are the biggest betas out there, much much worse than the west currently is
their entire society for 14 centuries has been total obedience to their social superiors
nowadays the common sandnigger is a total coward daring only to attack when having overwhelming numerical superiority and when presented with any kind of organised resistance they will run

at least whites still have some demographics that do survivally stuff like camping and the like, none of he sandniggers do that, they only know living in their comfy state funded urban apartments
so when this thing will fall apart and the real violence begins i have absolute confidence to win that fight

Why is this stickied? Something happened? There hasnt been an attack in Sweden by terrorist, so I cant be that.

Yeah this, its myth that mudslimes are "hardcore warriors", many of them are skinny as fuck probably because their iman says not to eat the white mans food. And theyre usually stupid as shit, of all that wonderful arab-inbreeding.

probably cuckmod ran out of relevant stickies

HOLY SHIT CALL SOMEONE IMPORTANT, THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN, IT TURNS OUT THE NAGANT ISNT WORTH A SHOVEL

why bother with camps?
just make the trains death on rails and dump the scum in a ravine
a one way ticket.

Try to get the license, even if you need to wait some years. If you think race war is imminent, join the army. If you don't want to join the army at least buy a crosbow or bow and learn how to use it. If you can't buy a fucking longsword. These are the legal options. If you want to try ilegal options, it is up to you, personally I wouldn't try it till the race war is started.

Oh shit you are right, you can buy fucking swords in any of those fantasy stores. Imagine cutting down mudslimes with a nazgul replica sword.

This is what we need more of.

Sauce?

Wouldn't it make sense to at least try to flee to the states instead of paris?

speaking of which, doesn't Sweden have a fucking
GRENADE VIOLENCE problem?
I heard it was around 1 a week in 2015.

They could do it because "racists are attacking Muslim communities so we need to protect them from the racists"

There is no excuse not to own a gun, at least in countries where they are legal.

Trains with gas vents in every passenger car and corpse disposal units under every seat, both operated via the locomotive controls.

You niggas ready for another crusade?

(checked)
Deus Vult!

Wait, you say… gassing them IN the train while heading straight to the incineration site?

This could revolutionize the entire concept holocausting!!

Is there any way that we can smuggle arms to far-right pro-european groups so that they may help to defend whites during the incoming race war?

What if each passenger car also functioned as an incinerator? They'd have to be re-upholstered upon every return, but you might end up saving time and money by removing the need for off-site incineration. Just run the train out for a few miles, do your business, dump the ashes in the designated ash pit, then run it back.

If far-right groups are found to be possessing illegal weapons, that will only help the false narrative of ebil nazis being a bigger threat than the poor innocent muslim refugees.

Who cares about a narrative when the survival of your people is at stake.

>alive ?????
AR: rules
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

AK: sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

Fuck off snownigger.

russia/eastern europe
show be easy for swedes to pull of cause geography

For more AR goodness.

So now you are for gun control?

Marital law will never be declared in Europe unless climate alarmists are right and Europe ends up underwater.

Holla Forumsaks trying to /k/

You should care, because the narrative influences the very people you hope to survive. Unless you plan to save the white race with only a handful of Holla Forumsish sausages. Most whites are followers, and they need to be led to the light.

I guess that's what I get for trying to be witty while drunk.

where u from, nigga

Yeah, in Sweden at least it's license free to buy AR lowers, not uppers, which is pretty much the opposite of the USA where the lower is licensed but the uppers are not.

So if you could figure out how to smuggle AR uppers in to Sweden that might be something.

Stricter gun laws! WE NEED STRICTER GUN LAWS

Northern Europe. It's not like English is my first language.

It's Dutch

But wait? Isn't Bosnia a Turk rape-baby nation of White-ish kebab. That are more dangerous since they are more intelligent?

Wasn't there a way to buy license free gun parts from various European countries and assemble the weapons yourself? Last I checked, different parts are regulated in different countries even inside EU, and I remember reading an article a few years back about how you could basically build an unregistered select fire full auto rifle just by buying the parts from different countries.

Pretty much all of this. European whites are for the most part risk-adverse pussies with no fighting skills let alone weaponry skills.

Yes, that sounds highly likely.

I live in Norway. Any other Norwegians. Are there some pretty isolated villages in our mountain ranges that still exist?
Also, when that happens. We may have to Blow up the Finse railway tunnel again, like we did with the Germans.

y u be drinkin so early, nigga

Also, Muzzies won't stand a chance against the winters there. Even the German Gebirgsjägers had problems up here.

6PM isn't early to drink.

ABU HAJAAR!

inbreeding

Always remember that the greatest weapon in any struggle is your own personal intelligence and cunning. To that end, Euros in countries that ban guns should think about getting a copy of the Cookbook.

Reminder that the Vatican is run by an Argentinian communist ("Liberation Theologist") who is telling European whites that it's their women's duty to submit to the invading hordes.

The pope is a cuck but I didn't vote for him.
I'm also not a catholic.

Seriously, what kind of pope welcomes a muslim horde. I dont know enough about the vatican politics but im sure there must be some measures that can be taken if the elected pope turns out to be batshit

Nigga they race war started 10 years ago at least, and is happening right now

The seeds have been planted and are sprouting, but it hasn't officially begun yet. Until we start having significant white uprisings, the race war hasn't truly begun.

I'm not an expert on Muslim physiology, but is this actually true?

What do they eat in places like pic related?

too costly and time consuming.
only proper order for a Rolocausting worthy of German efficiency.

Other kebab.

nignogs and dunecoons hate the small towns and winters, they move as soon as they can towards the big cities.

That needs to be factored into plans. They could last much longer in blockaded cities than we anticipate.

Ironically bosnia is one of the genetically purest regions in the balkan because they adopted islam when they got conquered and the turkroaches aren't really allowed to rape their way through a muslim country like they would do in a christian one.

They will just be allowed to do whatever they want to while the government makes sure that white people can't have their own weapons to defend themselves with.

Predictable as shit.

Well, I barely care, at this point. The people that deserve to survive will survive regardless of what happens. I especially don't care about Sweden. Their destruction should be a good first major warning for the rest of Europe, which will be completely ignored, of course.

bosnia is a multiethnic state
there are the 3 main people (serbs, croats, bosniaks) and then you have minorities like turks, gypsies, chinese and many more

how is bosnia homogenous?

You and everyone who is like you are completely retarded.

a sword is no problem if it is not too big

A knife or machete is better.

So, you don't think that the fall of Sweden would be at least an opportunity for some countries to learn what not to do?

It would, even though many countries would probably ignore it and repeat the same insanity.

Machetes are not weapons, they are tools. Only a nigger would use one as a weapon. If you want a blade, get something that you can thrust with. If it has to be a short sword, there is always the gladius.

Well, you would also have to know how to use it or it would be useless.

Sand.

If you live in Sweden then leave. It can't be saved.

Nope, wrong.

The ones who will be doing the fighting are the 'neo-Nazi skinheads', or the ones you shills here try to label as 'üntermensch'.

The rest will just go to work, sit at their keyboards or hide and cower when the shooting starts.

No, since what Sweden is not an exception, France, Germany, Austria, and every other western nation are already in the same boat as Sweden.

You're a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking retard.

This is a nice fucking post.

chopping tools work just fine against unarmored people.

As a response to OP; i guess it's time to start on those DIY guns.

Self-feeding i might add.

Making guns is just like shitposting.

A lot of countries in Europe allows guns. Swedes could easily get shotguns.

A lot of countries in Europe actually don't or will have you registered and completely cucked when you do own them.

Shit like guns and ammo in seperate safes and surprise visits to see if you comply with 'law'.

There's a lot of inaccuracy in what you're saying. Let me point out why. On the subject of machetes, the African bush whacker is a poor example of a melee weapon in a serious fight yes, but are you aware that jungle asian culture runs around using the same machetes for tropical bush clearing (You have to be there to realize how dense tropical wood is) and warfare? The average machete made by a jungle asian weights around 3-4 pounds and even a teen can use it to cleave an unarmored limb to bone (not through, you have to be trained to be able to do that) without much trouble. Essentially, non-african machetes are basically Iberian swords but made by jungle asians I just had one fashion by a worker of mine from a derelict tank's caterpillar track plate. It cleave clean through bamboo in one heave despite how thick it looks and that really did surprised me

Work wonders when you have access to shields or know how to make them (no, knowing how to put planks together doesn't make it a shield. It wouldn't last a good 5 hacks from a good hatchet). Otherwise, range and heave is everything because if you haven't noticed, Europeans used to batter people to death with swords, not cut them.

Also there is no country in Europe that allows you to own a LMG.

You'll need those. You'll need high capacity fast-firing tools of removal.

Actually, yes you can, on a collectors license.

I was thinking more about self defense from Muslims. It's not like they have access to the registry, right?

i.e. full cuckery.

I'm talking state-of-the-art modern machinery that will spit racial hatred at sub-humans faster than you can Holocaust six million.

You are so damn weak that you barely give me anything to respond to.

Machetes are for bushcraft. They are too thin. Horrible at stabbing.

Do you think that people in the past used fucking machetes in self-defense/war?
No. Only a nigger would do that. A stupid subhuman that has no idea what a martial art is and therefore doesn't care about keeping the point in line and preventing the opponent from closing in.

The best thing about the law is that you can just break it. The worst thing about it is that being of a civilized race makes that rather difficult to do.

Too heavy for something that short. A sharp blade doesn't have to be that heavy to cut effectively.

Similar length to a machete. No hand protection just like a machete. Basically the same thing except that it's a real weapon and can thrust properly. Weapons are designed to be weapons. They are inherently better than random tools. If the gladius wouldn't work without a shield in this situation, the machete wouldn't be any better.

So basically you believe what Hollywood tells you, that our ancestors fought like niggers.
No. Their swords were sharp. Why the hell wouldn't they be?
All of the antiques that have been used were. And against armored people, you simply wouldn't use anything but the point, except maybe the hilt, as a hammer.

But yes, range is important… in an open area, when your opponents are also using swords. Not something that would happen today.

You are the weakling pussy who I completely destroyed with one fucking sentence.

Go suck on a cock and die of AIDS you worthless faggot.

I never said homogenous. Just that bosnia isn't so turk polluted like greece or serbia

In my country they already raided mudslime places and confiscated fucking weapons of war. We're talking assault rifles, machineguns, RPGs, grenades and mines.

If there's gonna be any fight from Europeans it will be 'skinheads', paranoid preppers and Holla Forumsaks.

You can't really get that in America either, only stuff manufactured before the 1986 ban.

only way muslims have a chance in a european collapse is if EU government literally air drop them supplies. otherwise, they will die in the already pozzed cities or get whittled down trying to make their way through the countryside. problem is, somebodies got to do some ethnic cleansing if you want your nations back. doubt many in europe have the stomach for what needs to be done. i can see them defending themselves though.

Yes, insulting and then saying nothing else. Clever argument.

Do you happen to be a nigger?

Because you sure act like one.

No, the best thing is having something around that will save your life when you do break it.

It's for that point in time when your brain screams to you "FUCK THE LAW, I WANT TO LIVE!".

Read my fucking comment again you retarded faggot.

Russia would take action, Trumps America would too. Saudi backed islamic insurrectionists might be able to royally fuck up Germany and France, but good like standing against the full might of a US-Russian Coalition

This. Swedish rage is an on/off switch. They're calm, friendly, gentle and tolerant up until they decide torturing you and your family to death is preferable than what they're dealing with now.

Machetes and falchions are the same damn thing. Falchions worked fine back in the day.

This. Slapping a bayonet on the end of your gun is a way better idea than bothering with a sword.

Speargun > Sword+gun

That is not what machetes are for.
Yeah, Rwanda happened. Perfectly fine for killing people.
We are not going to go back to tactics like that when guns exist.

Obviously a long sword, arming sword or a bowie knife would be better though.

I'm well aware of that. It's disgusting.

That's why there's DIY. Although i'll admit you need to commit yourself to some study first, because you can get yourself killed.

But still, it's worth it. Who gives a fuck about any cuck law when you can manufature your own firearms and ammunition? Sure, the ammo won't be completely reliable over long amounts of time, but it sure beats getting surprise raided by savages that were imported by traitor Leftists.

I sure as fuck don't want to be helpless.

Mate they're between the length of a short sword and an arming sword.

A sharp blade will be needing a lot of maintenance like the freaking katana if it wants to cut effectively without any heave behind it.

id sharpen a stick and use it as a spear before attempting to use a machete in battle. looks like your opposition is getting arms shipments though. melee weapons will be useless after the conflict goes hot for real.

I can get a pistol, rifle(best I can get is a mini-14) and shotgun.

That's not a bad lineup, enough to for any kebab removal in your immediate surroundings.

Also

Works better in formation fights and works better with spears. In a melee scenario without a shield, stabbing will not be the best thing you can do with a sword unless both of you have short weapons, which in that case stabbing gives the most reach. Otherwise you risk overextending yourself. As for how to use machetes in an enclosed space, refer to falchion fighting. But as says, better bring a spear to a sword fight if you're that focused on stabbing.

Or you could learn to fashion halberds, partisans or glaives. They were the poor man's answer to a trained swordsman.

you said genetically pure
that is simply not true

A mini-14 is a perfectly good rifle. You could do a lot worse.

the weapons were seized by serbs. "Bosnia" is a meme lad

You apparently don't understand geopolitical strategy. Either they pay up for the protection they get from the US or they refuse to pay and then the Muslim hordes start getting rowdy. Heres the great part: the cucks in Europe are going to have to pay for their own security…Where is that money going to come from all of a sudden? The benefit programs for immigrants.

but it also automatically cut down on the numbers, so…

So Sweden is good cop and Finland is bad cop. Am I close?

(((Saudi Arabia)))

FTFY

Thank you for cheering me up, anons. It's so good to know that Frenchies and other Europeans are waking up and arming themselves.

Sweeds are about to face a trial by fire and they are primed to fail. Pray for them.

Where is the fun in that? I would use a Claymore.

didn't a shipment of 100s of shotguns to belgium or france get caught a few months ago?

Wij zijn met zulke aantallen dat enige organisatie moet zijn. Bijvoorbeeld een restaurant reserveren. Er moet dus een gastheer zijn die de stad kent. Als een van jullie Saksische flikkers nou eens een keer komt dan kan het een volgende keer in het oosten worden gedaan.

UP OR DOWN

TRIGGERED