Got my first speeding ticket today. Fucking ruined my night and I went 15 miles over speeding limit...

Got my first speeding ticket today. Fucking ruined my night and I went 15 miles over speeding limit. Will a traffic lawyer be able to get it where I don't get a point on my record? It was a 2016 v8 mustang

Go to court and plead no contest. The judge will reduce the ticket and the points.They may only give you a fine.

Quit speeding

Cant the lawyer make it where u get no points? I dont want higher insurance rates

One ticket will not raise your rates. A traffic lawyer will cost more than the ticket.

There are online sources that say it makes your rates go up…

Deserved it honestly tbh fam

One ticket is usually ignored if you start getting them regularly it will go up

You act like going over the speeding limit is a rare thing by people. I bet you do it too, faggot

Not by 15 MPH, ya doofus.

Speeding limits are for normies

Like on what, the freeway? I'd get killed going anything less than 15 over in socal.

normies survive the drive to work, moron.
also, op, you are lying about the car. That's a gt 350 at 60k a pop and you have never even seen one.

That car in the vid is a fucking 2016 v8 premium mustang and I paid 37K for it the fuck u talking about fam

2011 GT v8 here. I did 130mph for several hours on the way to Vegas. You just have to be vigilant.

Fuck the police

Why would you feel the need to post what kind of car it was, along with a pic?

stop trying to brag about cars you don't have.

OP is a faggot.

i didn't think it was that impressive

The thing I am impressed about is not having a gf with a v8 stang

That's the shit I'm dealing with ;-;

Go suck on the exhaust pipe of your "2016 v8 mustang" you lying sack of shit.

lmao any single guy who makes 50k a year can have one, fam. I am paying mine without interest for 60 months

lmao there you go fam

You can stop shitting your pants now

Who the fuck lies on an anonymous imageboard to impress men fucking kek.

I have had 3 tickets in the last year, no insurance raise. Just had a DUI tho, I am going to be fucked

U need a lawyer lel

Fess up, OP

Its all over now, I was high, I smoked everyday for two years before this happened, wasn't that high but cop smelled it and charged me on impaired to the slightest degree and possession of paraphernalia. Dropped all but DUI (also speeding) and its a misdemeanor. All in all not the worst outcome but still fuck man, I have 1 day to spend in jail on the 9th. How will I survive the niggers.

;-;

Should have bought a Delorean. You'll never get a speeding ticket in that.