What are some redpilled movies? Any genre. Let's see some recommendations…

What are some redpilled movies? Any genre. Let's see some recommendations…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D9Z6N
thisisindecline.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vOh7uObLqXk
nausicaa.net/miyazaki/manga/otto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These are top tier.

Is this a greenpill thread now? The lines are getting pretty blurred.

All movies are propaganda, more or less.

All movies by Stanley Kubrick

the next ones I'm not sure if they can be called redpilled, but, if you saw the other ones already, might worth a look:

Angry Birds.

This too.

Oy to the fucking vey.

Colonel Kato's Falcon Squadron (1944)

Movie about japanese officer made during world war 2. Its essentially redpilled to its very core and a very great movie.

Blade Runner?

Angry birds

Angry Birds
Im not kidding

This is awesome:
Feminized man gets in touch with a "higher self" who guides him into finding his masculinity, rejecting the false assumptions of modern society, and leading a secretive tribe of freedom fighters to eventually bring down the (((banks)))
It's hard to imagine a movie that captures the /pol mindset while laying out a template for the execution of a revolution more perfectly.

I don't see enough people talking about it, but They Live is probably the most redpilled of them all.

Just watch it faggots.

Anti-communist movie.

This.

no

fuck off

Amazing that this hasn't gotten any attention yet.

fuck off, kid

Was thinking in Dark City the hunters were agent jews, that wanted to keep the guy in their reality.

Main character tells the woman who wants to fight: "I fight so you don't have to."

Videodrome could work too

American Nietzsche.

It's one of the essential redpill movies, can't think of any alternative to it right now

I just watched the Angry Birds movie, it was pretty good.

Sicario was good.
strunk leftist womyn put in her place

Greenpill is for faggots, brownpill is superior.

Never understood this movie clearly.

Anti-pedo film?

Network is nothing short of a national treasure. It might not be an accurate picture of how the media functions now (much more collusion now), but it's still filled with gem moments.

No.. on how women can manipulate you.

But it might look pro pedo now, with all the push that it's done for them..

That looks very good. I think I'll watch that tonight.

The Edge

With Anthony Hopkins and Alec Baldwin

I can't explain why it's redpilled without spoiling it. But definitely one of my favorite movies.

>>>/fringe/

Should I make a 2016 version of this?

redpilled

Meant for:

They built a bridge for the Japs and then blew it up. Maybe try watching the movie again.

I can really recommend the movie "Unternehmen Michael".
It's about the last German offensive of WW1, and was made in Germany in 1937.
It really shows the strength and conviction of the ordinary soldiers and general staff, and shows how the war was lost by treason from the homefront, and not in the field

If you mean: "completely full of gems"

Beale attracts much of the attention, but it is important to remember that roughly a third of the movie revolves around Schumacher's affair. Moreover, I think Schumacher's two speeches to Diana toward the end of the film are the best in the film.
Beale is awake, but he's fucking nuts.
Schumacher wakes up, and stays human.

And since apparently we're posting trailers, here it is.

That's not my pic and I'm too lazy to remove the moon landing part. The rest of that pic is accurate(in my opinion).

It certainly can, though I think The Fly has a more coherent statement about the impact of technology on human life. (Granted, not the same statement that one gets in Videodrome, just a more coherent statement.)

Back to the Future
archive.is/D9Z6N

Oh, absolutely. Rest is true. But it's typical psy ops bullshit: Associate legitimate issues with crazy conspiracy bullshit so people will dismiss both. It's how they buried the Michael Hastings assassination.

tlf;dr

Gonna be that guy and say the book was better. But it's still a great movie adaptation.

There's not question about it, dude.

You need to be Haneke-level to capture the darkness of the book on film.

Speaking of Haneke, embed related. Red-pilled about visual persuasion.

seen it twice - realistic, powerful film

Metal Gear Solid 4

The Proposition

An Australian Western

Imagine trying to tame those lands in the first days

oy vey

How does that bullshit feelz make realz movie in Holla Forums essential viewing. It would be properly redpilled if protags hearth gave up during the space mission, endangering the other astronauts.

Hahahaha, there is no singular gene sure, there is whole bunch of genes influencing human behavior. We are deterministic biomolecular machines, modern science shows Calvin to be right about predestination.

Have you considered suicide? I'm actually concerned for you.

Step up your shitty game.

Not since I discovered my purpose in life.

No, it's about a guy who others mistakenly think molested a little girl, and they ostracize and destroy his life based on nothing. Also women are lying whores.

You need to take a Green Pill before we all turn into materialistic faggots.

I need to see this now

Falling Down is amazing if you haven't seen it

go download it

For sure

its not red pilled at all

Gone Girl is a good redpill.

Any movie can be full of red pill lessons depending on your personal lens. Watch older movies you used to love and pay better attention.

I can vouch that Taxi Driver is redpilled.

Amazing movie for sure

This one, OP.

+1 on The Edge

This movie is a lot deeper than it may seem.

But even if you don't understand it at all levels it's also an entertaining survival story.

Whats this movie about?

A lawyer defending some communist spy scum because "It's the right thing", and making you realize that Powers was a fucking faggot bitch for not killing himself like he swore he would do and should have done. But nooo, he pussed out and put the entire world in nuclear jeopardy.

I mean, it's a good film. Just not from a Holla Forums standpoint.

Gattaca

That makes so much sense to a scitzo like me.
Sadly, not all of us can be Schumacher when we "wake up".

yes

Conan the Barbarian
Nigger wizard leads white people astray and Conan stops him

It's definitely alluded to in the film. From the outset they state just how severe his heart defect is, there's the childhood swimming scene where he "doesn't hold anything back for the return journey", the scene where he almost dies from jogging on a treadmill, the finality of his farewell with his girlfriend and I think that his closing line suggests that he won't last the whole voyage. The most likely scenario is that he dies in space. It's quite funny how that outcome changes the film from a "Triumph of the will. You can do anything!" inspirational tale, to completely vindicating the space program's selection policy and turning the protagonist into a selfish ass who jeopardized the safety of his fellow astronauts and the success of the mission because "I want to see space".

The biggest problem I have with the film is that it further demonizes eugenics and serves as an extra dose of blue pill to those who watched it and bought into the "we sequenced your dna from the shit you smeared all over your application form, you've got the job now lol" dystopia.

The stories by Robert E. Howard are way better. They're constantly mentioning noble Aryans and dirty jews.

"The Man Without a Face" is not explicitly red-pilled, but it really gets in the psychology of liberals and the liberal rejection of masculinity. It was directed by and starred the world greatest actor Mel Gibson.

the crucible might as well be redpilled

what?

"The Naked Prey"
"Jude Suss"
"The Eternal Jew - Der Ewige Jude"
"Triumph of the Will"
"Bumfights"

lol

Well, it's redpilled isn't it? :^)

Children of Dune

How is Taxi Driver redpilled?

You watched it?

The main character is one of us. Don't you see it?

Also, I think the movie "The Village" is pretty redpilled and underrated.

Takes the law into his own hands, befriends a child-prostitute then decides to kill the pimp.

I'll have to see it again. All I remember is that it was set in a fucking dirty setting. It was more like black pill than red pill.

The Matrix is easily the greatest redpilled movie for me.

Spiritual entrapment in technology and fake reality. Self-imposed and caused by the human species. Can't blame anyone else but ourselves.

Eyes Wide Shut is the second greatest redpilled movie. Exposes the secret command level that drives society.

Fight Club is the third greatest redpilled movie. How never-ending consumerism and materialism are the bait and drug that keeps us locked into the system and deeply unsatisfied because of it.

All three movies were released within 6 months of each other in 1999.

pic related (spoilers)

Fucking amazing movie with an even better soundtrack. I'm really glad I kept that on the list and got around to it.

This film always struck me as really homosexual

And I don't see it as "redpilled"
It's anti-society, anti-family and preaches class war
I understand that a 19-year-old would watch it and be energised by it, but it's a neutered philosophy that sneers at the world and gives up on it

But mostly it's really homosexual

Nirvana

I skimmed through Rufus' biography, which was co-authored by a kike. Needless to say, at one point they compare Bumfights to the Shoahcaust,

Passion of the Christ.

I didn't know it was kikes behind the production. TBH, the Naked Prey dude is also a Jew IIRC, but at least he redpilled on niggers, like Bumfights redpills on bums. The "Bumhunter" was my favorite sketch.

Donnie Darko is a blatant rip off of Slaughterhouse Five

The Hunt is the best movie I have seen in the last 10 years

My only issue with Falling Down is that the one man who sees the world as being totally shitty is painted as a lunatic

I would agree with you if the edgy Brad Pitt character was an unemployed anarchist, but the fact that he sold soap sends the message that the ideal way to live life isn't to drop out of society completely but to manage your own business and value the things you truly care about instead of playing consumerist status signalling games.

The book was written by a faggot, there will be homosexual undertones, but in the end you have a woman too.

The book was inspired by anarchist cunts, but the movie was given a more fascist view.

No such thing. All entertainment is Jewish controlled and must therefore be disregarded by the redpilled individual and ultimately destroyed once we gain control after the race war.

Ideocracy

Is there something I am missing here?

?

As far as I know, the producer's are all goyim, although they seem to be edgy liberal anarchist types - thisisindecline.com/

This is the kike co-author I was talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=vOh7uObLqXk

The whole film is about how
EBIL
the
EBIL
Nazis are.

Showing the reality and grayness of WW2 is redpilled.

Unless you think nazi fellatio where nazis are noble soldiers = instant redpilled.

I don't remember it showing any moral greyness, just ebil nazis doing ebil nazi things, like burning churches and raping women, the only Soviets are the people getting shit on if I remember correctly.

I damn well know the nazis weren't morally pure, but if you are going to paint something as morally grey, you've gotta have the whole palette as grey.

If you have watched it, you would know damn well the partisans weren't freedom fighters either, they ruined a kid's life for their war against the nazis.

Please describe the videos, you lazy fucks.

Wtf, some of those dont belong on there. Come and See is a Russian propaganda film about "muh evil Nazis". Full of nonsense that never happened, like German soldiers shooting kids for laughs.

Would Straw Dogs be about White Flight?

I bought Fury on blu-ray because it was a fun movie but had historical inaccuracies and didn't have le evil nazis. I recently discovered a German tank ace named Otto Carius and there won't be a movie about him because he recently croaked in January 2015, he wrote a book if that's something.

payback with mel gibson

Kelly's Heroes

There's a manga about him, funnily enough.
nausicaa.net/miyazaki/manga/otto.html

How do you that it didn't happen?

Looks like John Romero

Triple 9.
I'll also say that Only God Forgives is a redpill movie (But not as much as drive.) since it does paint single motherhood in a bad light (which it should be.)

Only God Forgives was boring .

"Escape before it's too late."

There are no red pilled movies.

They're all Hollywood Communism.

All produced by the same people.

You could argue Anime is redpilled because it's made in a Nazi country. No Jews Allowed.

Eyes Wide Shut

Nice bait, though.

THX 1138

Watch the 2004 edition

152 replies and no mention of "Der Untergang".
I'm disappointed Holla Forums.

Save your tears, it was on the Holla Forumsack movie list

these ones

I like it. Book is better but a bit gayer. Since it has a lot of cache with millennials people will think it's not really red pill but it does have a lot of good material in there.

all of these

shows how early party politics worked

awesome, pretty much everything I've seen by Kubrick is a red-pill of sorts.

10/10

kinda boring, could never stay awake.

also:
the black legion
house of the rothschild
JFK
King Solomon's Mines

Mainstream as hell but 300 was pretty good. All the degenerate aspects were downplayed and all the stuff that appeals to our noble sensibilities was enlarged upon. Also has jew/corrupt/cowardly polittician allegory characters.

There are only two redpilled movies I reccomend. The Holy mountain (which is filled with hermetic imagery and redpilled segments like this one embedded)

And Salo, or 100 days of Sodom
is a massive look inside the mind of the jew. The Director was murdered after the movie was shown in theatres.

It's basically a bunch of Kikes dressed as NSDAP officers kidnap a bunch of children and make them do unspeakable acts of carnality and fucked up degenerate deviancy like making them eat their own shit and torture and listening to the sex fantasies of depraved jewesses.

baaaamp

Have you actually seen the Black Legion? It's anti-white propaganda.

Supprised this hasn't been said yet

Blade, the vampires are an allegory for the jews

Texas Killing Fields?

Killing Them Softly?

Take Shelter?

The Third Man?

I know, that's kind of why I liked it because it was so heavy handed.

And how he suddenly began to hate his irish immigrant neighbor but was okay with his son.

Chuldren if Men. I liked this movie, but a lot of pollacks get triggered by the nigger mother/baby for some reason

Actually in the middle of watching Children of Men right now.

Holy fuck it is one of the most depressing movies I have ever seen.

Fuck off with that shit.

Pay attention to the backgrounds, not just what's happening to the main guy. Theres a lot of little details in there

Vatican II is the Wii U

downloading Salo now. I've heard of it before, it's probably one of the most notorious films of all time. It doesn't sound like pleasant viewing but I'll give it a shot. When I think about it, no true red pill has been pleasant at all, they've got to disrupt your perception of reality in a profound way that makes it impossible to think like you did before. I know the Jews are still doing their blood sacrifices to this day. I'm certain that's why they've been so 'persecuted' throughout the ages. The video I linked gives me the creeps, it may actually be true…I think they actually enjoy that people like us know exactly what they are doing, because they think we can't actually do anything. Evil bastards.

For fucks sake, list the title along with the shitty youtube thumbnail you fucking retards.

I don't want to have to click every one of these goddamn videos just to find out what movie it is.

I thought it was a waste of time. Edgy. But saw that 10 years ago.

I think so but it's rather subtle delving into a number of things.

It shows the ruins of World War II. The villain is a spy who defends the military industrial complex and says that it's been going on for at the very least centuries. It does this probably 10 years before Eisenhower's farewell address.

It may not be entirely overt in all cases and may have only been a handful of scenes that speak to that but it's a major movie that's still acclaimed many years after in a jew dominated business and medium.

Just to go into more detail on this what the Black Legion does is a fictionalized a real group called the Black Legion in Michigan (a KKK off shoot) who killed a WPA official who was French allegedly because he beat his wife.

In the movie they show hard-working all-american Humphrey Bogart despondent after getting passed over by a genius Pollack immigrant for a promotion. He's so mad he joins the Black Legion (a group made by tailors and gun salesmen to get dosh by selling uniforms and guns) and starts causing a ruckus. He then has to recruit more people cause the fat cats aren't getting enough dosh. Then they go TOO FAR and poor Humpz can't take the guilt and turns himself in for his hate crimes and implicates every single member of the fucking group.

I took particular interest in it because it came out in 1937 and I couldn't quite figure out what was happening at this time for such a heavy handed propaganda film to come out. It's described as anti-fascist, but Americans didn't really have any fascist sects or sympathies at the time that I knew of.

Racism would've been rampant in the south but I don't think anyone at the studios believed some yank movie was gonna change that. Also, the actual black legion was a pretty isolated event.

The Greatest Story Never Told + Hellstorm

Which other documentaries?

"Understanding Antisemitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews", "Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited", "9/11 Missing Links", and "The Other Israel".

W E W

Brazil
Matrix
Gattaca
Downfall

Wave was okay

Yes too bad they made the main character in a nigger and all vampires white.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

there was a part 2 of this too.

I didn't scroll through this entire thread but I am willing to bet some nigger posted "The Believer"

I've seen it happen time and time again on Holla Forums. People actually think the movie is redpilled due to a few based scenes.

the Wizard of Oz

That reminds me kind of. Is that french movie "As above so below" red pilled by any chance? I wonder because even though IMBD gives it a extremely low score me and my brotehr both thought it was a great movie and on the internet many people said so too. There must be some hidden messages there just must be it's about the catacombs in french and the movie was just bizzare as fuck. The score slightly increased. I remember it being like 4/10.

I mean I don't know if it's redpilled I wouldn't say so from the characters personallity and sex/race but such a great movie got downvoted like that is fucking above me.

He's a man driven mad by a degenerate world, not least of all his single mom ex-wife who won't even let him see his daughter. I'd probably go mad as well.

Blade was created by two Jews, what did you expect?

Thulsa Doom in the books was actually a skull faced undead wizard.

Aaron Clarey certainly is aware of many of the problems today. His solution is to not have children. If enough smart people followed his advice the problem of not enough smart high earners would only get worse in a generation. He is of the view, 'fuck it, watch the world burn around you while you are one of the last people who can afford cigars and martinis'
I'd rather avoid that scenario, but its certainly likely if nothing significant changes.

Never saw the movie, but I read the book in the 7th grade. I remember the narrative making the jump to antisemitism out of nowhere. Some students beat a kid up and call him a jew. I also remember the club being dissolved by being shown a picture of Hitler and being called Nazis. The recent Captain America debacle really reminded me of it.

I hated that movie. Even when I was a kid I thought it was dumb as hell and probably fake. It wasn't fake, but it was embellished all to hell. The kids didnt really take it seriously, and that "big reveal" was actually a fake rally he tricked everyone to come to. He basically called everyone in, made them sit around for a while, then came back and said there wasn't a rally and left. SHOCKING! No kids were beat up, no kids were "exiled", there weren't thousands of members, and it only happened over the course of a few days. It was basically made into a book and movie to push the "magical Hitler voice" bullshit, and implied that everyone in national socialist Germany were really just social outcasts that got sucked in by eeeeeeeeeevil Hitler and his sexy voice.

Oh, and guess what? The teacher who started the "experiment"? A jew.