What did you study in school?

What did you study in school?

What do you do for a living?

Are you happy with your life?

datamining thread

Sorry to trigger you, user. Tell me about your world.

this

SLIDE THREAD

It's okay if you're a NEET. I'll understand.

14/f/cali xD

I'll take a wild guess and argue that most of this board's userbase didn't flock to an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD to discuss this kind of stuff. Sage.

I'm starting to suspect that this board is, in fact, full of welfare queens. For all the self-aggrandizing rhetoric, it seems their only accomplishment is being white.

FUCK YOU YOU EVIL PAINTER.
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY PROFILE ALIVE!

Liberal arts
Suck cocks and take em up the ass
Very

I don't paint faggot little trees, if that's what you mean.

Communication Studies/DIY Media Culture @ Northwestern.

Currently on gap year in Europe, mastering my craft

10/10 thread m8

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT POST

I graduated with a masters in Military Robotics and a minor in Mechanical Engineering

I'm currently working at a defense contractor inventing new robots to explode brown people.

Also I could pay for it all because I was born white and my dad works at Nintendo

Business management ,own a restaurant and 3 acres of farmland.
I spit on all black people's meals and inject AIDS into tomatoes.

Sage because OP is a snobby faggot.

Oops, forgot the sage.

Nice datamining slide thread kike.

Datamining thread

Thankfully I live in a country where I can't get arrested for shitposting about my own government without the government losing even more legitimacy than they already have.

I say we change this to a "Holla Forums's opinion on Bob Ross thread"

Would he have voted Trump?

Without a doubt.
But seriously, sage this garbage. I'm looking at you,

You all wouldn't be
Kikes
now, would you?

sorry fam

you're not from around here are you?

It's ok, we all makes steaks.

I'm just being realistic. If (((they))) really gave a shit about you then there would already be a profile made by them. Besides, these threads are shitposting paradise so it would be a huge pain in the ass to actually follow up to see which ones are real and which ones are just good old fashion shitposting. I'm going to have to agree with , you reek of newfaggtory.

Oh shit I am now a dumb nigger for not saging.
Throw me into the ovens, fam

Ok.

I'm a neet that gets autism bux.

:^)

chemistry bachelors
lab work
dont make much money, bad major choice, shouldve done engineering or got a masters/phd

I got a degree in the hard sciences, but I gave up a very promising career because I was tired of funding the ZOG war machine and working for idiots. Now I homestead.

I'm happy enough, just waiting for Trump, civil war, and/or the Singularity. All coming within 2 years by my estimation.

I am a nobody that hates niggers because of my own shortcomings
It has nothing to do with that they're tax endless holes and that they're the biggest carriers of STDs and that they have the lowest SAT scores, it's because I need to hate someone else other than me

It's okay user. I hate you too.

As a Czech I need to get a phd as a chemist to get paid as much as a German cleaning lady… world is not fair I guess.

tbh, I am contemplating bottowing as much cash as I can from various small time usurers and disappearing into the hearth of darkness a.k.a Africa.

Yes, hire mercenaries and become a warlord!

If you're lucky and Clinton is elected, I'm sure she'll support you financially.

That's retarded.

I'd rather help send some Local people over to Germany to earn the trust of locals and perhaps start a smalltime farm.

I study sociology, but I'll switch to history next year. I'm in 1st grade or 3 years. Too much subversion.

I earn my living by arranging exchange students' education plans etc. It's good money.

I also actively work to transform my local nationalist party to a more modern platform.

Datamining.

I work at the NSA.

Sure am! See you at the water cooler tomorrow.

W H O A R E Y O U D A T A M I N I N G F O R ?
E
I
N
S
T
E
I
N

I have some bad news for you user.

Circumcision
Member of Knesset
I get paid 6 million shekels a year, What do you think!!
OFF COURSE NOT

Well as in now, I'm currently attending college which is obviously run by faggot sjw liberals with feel the bern and transgender bullshit signs everywhere.

Anyways, studying programming for computer software and hardware. Plus I'm also learning more about high level physics and I really hate calculus.

1) I hated school.
2) I do nothing for a living. I'm a scumbag parasite.
3) No.

I'm still in college for physics
I don't have a job

I'm miserable because I just turned 19 and I'm still a fucking virgin

For fuck's sake.

Holy fucking shit what difference does it make?
Im in the US, VA, I go to vcu, dont have a job, fucking come at me NSA

I dont live in britbongistan where I can be jailed for muh 6 million denial or some shit, and Trump is about to become president and then the real fun starts

I dont give a fuck