Tor Drama

((Jacob Appelbaum)) said there is "a calculated and targeted attack" against him: twitlonger.com/show/n_1soorlp

Isis Lovecruft wrote a blog post about organizing an attack on Jacob: blog.patternsinthevoid.net/the-forest-for-the-trees.html

...coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1soorlp
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
pastebin.com/WPAmqkW8
0bin.net/paste/blHWhjY9CRGB8A5X#EArYlEpN1fvqLSclzCivmmIMf3iRMvCYhi oVYwWFu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literal whore
my sides have overflown

"Transformative justice" sounds like a terrible idea.

These children are playing with fire, they need to go to the actual, grown-up police.

Are you >implying he's not Jewish? Echoey name or not, it takes 5 seconds to confirm this on Wikipedia.

Here's your (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jewcob the stupid commie faggot finally getting a taste of his own SJW-flavor medicine.

I think they meant TRANSformative justice.

But seriously they took a rapist to the gym. How fucking dumb are these people?

lol buttmad

Why are all of the people in this story degenerates?

Wtf is transformative justice?

it's where you can transform anyone into a villain by lisping hard enough at them like a feral homosexual

Lay with a dog, get fleas.

pathetic SJWs
no wonder Tor was broken

Its when you use force a dude to become a tranny in the name of social justice.

[citation needed] about Tor being broken there, user.

>twitlonger.com/show/n_1soorlp
sounds like there weren't actually any death threats then. why are all the big names in open source such a bunch of cringy faggots...

kill yourself. all prosecution is subjective. there's nothing wrong with what was said on that post up to that paragraph, unless it's false (stopped reading there)

Isis did Absolutely Nothing Wrong until she went full anarcho-hyphenated-retard about her special snowflake form of SJW justice which doesn't require due process?

Does this thread have anything to do with Tor because WTF are you people talking about?

The people we're talking about work(ed) for Tor. Try to keep up, user.

you're not really getting this. they don't believe in governments and police

In contrast to equity-restorative justice, there is no social definition of equity imposed on participants. Each is free to decide on some "new normal" state of being for themselves, and is not pressured to agree on it. A victim may continue to seek revenge or desire punishment, e.g. as in retributive justice systems. A perpetrator may lack remorse and may say that they lack remorse.

deleted tweet, no archive

Eric warned everybody. If you're a male in the free software scene, especially in crypto or security, watch your back and dick.

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6907

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Espionage

MK-ULTRA MOSSAD

check this out
pastebin.com/WPAmqkW8

0bin.net/paste/blHWhjY9CRGB8A5X#EArYlEpN1fvqLSclzCivmmIMf3iRMvCYhi oVYwWFu

Ugh. Such chauvinist languages. Xe should have said "masculine-presenting, politically-involved Person of Anarchy". Have people lost all sense of appropriate manners?

bump for relevancy

What is going on? It's like reading some foreign language. From what I get, some guy got accused of rape by a bunch of anonymous women and somehow I'm supposed to take anonymous accusations seriously. Also
WTF is an anarchist? Do they literally believe that everything would be better without governments or are they just idiots stuck in their edgy teenager phase?

We already discussed this in the last thread. Basically, they seem to believe that being an anarchist probably means taking shit from anyone without ever contacting the police, even if it is something really fucked up, such as a rape case. Unless you are a retarded teen "anarchist", even as an anarchist you should admit not everyone is suited to live in society, and thus some sort of rule enforcement for the collective good has to be put in place. Anarchists don't really like the police, but I doubt the hate stems from their duty in a civilized society.

For example, there was the case of Christiania, which was a small anarchist city that had no police force. After a while, it got ruined by drug dealers that found it to be the perfect place to run their shady business, since they would find no opposition. Long story short, their inhabitants understood that some intervention was necessary, and they finally let the country's police force enter the city to purge the criminal scum. Later things didn't go quite as expected, with the police making several detentions that were not agreed to (Christiania wanted to only throw out drug dealers and other mobs, nobody else), which was the reason the city of Christiania was wary of trusting the police in the first place, but that's not the point.

Basically, I think they are playing the anarchist angle to avoid giving explanations as to why nothing else than anonymous experiences being posted to a website is being done. "They are all anarchists, goy, of course they would never call the police! They are also pacifists so that's why they don't go vigilante on him! It's transformative justice, they don't want to heal him, not hurt him, so that's why they are simply publicly shaming him!", is what this seems. It's shady as fuck, and just smells of character assassination. It's statistically improbable that several women got raped by this man and they all happened to be so "anarchistic" none of them decided to prosecute him in any way other than shitposting online; they either didn't care that he raped them (unlikely, they are feminists after all), or they know they wouldn't have quite a case because it only was rape under their extremely loose definition of rape, or they are simply making it up.

I know he is kind of a loony, but ESR already warned us about this, and we know this has been happening for a while. Remember Strauss-Kahn? Remember Robert Stevaerts? Remember motherfucking Assange? This is the new way to assassinate a character (well, in the case of Robert Stevaerts, it was more than his character). The only difference in this case is that they are doing it in a more ghetto way, perhaps because they don't have the support of the government or the resources to pull a full blown operation on them. I don't know, but this smells of bullshit.

Thanks, now I know to stay away from anyone who calls themself an anarchist unironically.

There's still "rational anarchism".

That's just recognition of the fact that governments are composed of evolved animals, and that their authority is only real in the minds of people who believe in it. It's also accepting that laws don't carry any special weight; they are just rules written down, and there is no reason to obey them as long as you don't get caught.

A rational anarchist is a person who knows that anarchy will fail or is illogical if actually applied, but still does not accept government as inherently legitimate. The ruling structure is maintained using violence, propaganda, and how necessary it is, in order for societies to exist.

A rational anarchist would still vote and have different views on how governments could work, only, they would take things more seriously, and not get caught up in propaganda, or trust every charismatic politician that speaks.

They view politics and government and police from the outside, rather than as subjects in the system.

There is more drama to come from the tor staff, according to the latest risky.biz podcast.

I stand by appelbaum until there's some proof.
And even with proof I'd have to weight it against his overwhelmigly positive and fearless work he's done for us all. If his "rape" is stopping when someone said stop... I mean wtf.

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

I have a hard time forgiving esr for fucking up the hacker's dictionary (removing historical Lisp context) but that piece nailed it. SJWs are a fucking cancer and should be ejected. SJWs don't care about black people, poor people, etc, they only want to whine and deplatform otherthink.

You would appear to be describing Stirner's egoism. He's not really considered anarchist though

He is widely considered an egoist anarchist and he considered it in his own self interest to abolish the state.

Anarchy may also mean "no control hierarchy" rather than "no control". What this means is that you believe in a horizontal power system were nobody overrides anyone else's will just because they are in a higher position, because there are no positions. Basically, "politicians" are simply normal people who jumped into some sort of parliament with no entry barrier to discuss how to run the community. "Leaders" or people who are in what could be considered more powerful positions are there because the rest of the people considered they would make good decisions, but technically they aren't more powerful than your average citizen; the average citizen simply accepts the "leader"'s sayings because he knows it will be the best for everyone.

The main problem this has is that you have to make most people agree on each decision, so it only works on small scale communities. Try to run this in bigger groups, such as city-sized communities, and it becomes impossible to get people to agree on a single issue. I guess modern societies agreed on democracy because it simply is the best actually viable alternative.

This type of anarchy may work well with, for example, small development groups. I made a small team with my friends to develop a phone game and we are doing well despite not having clear management roles; they simply accept me as the analyst/project manager because they know I already know a bit about programming.

But yeah, if you hear anyone saying "anarchy is like, no rules man" or "I am an anarchist so I am going to change the world through inanition, then complain when things don't go like I expected", you can safely assume they are not very good at thinking about consequences.

Given the examples of others who have come forward, I feel that I must come out with my own tale of sexual assault by Jake Applebaum.

It was last April 1 when he picked me up from my job as a sales associate at the My Flag Is Bigger Than Yourn Used Auto Shop and took me to a nice dinner at Panda Express (5/5, best Chinese food ever) where we discussed online marketing strategies.

Later that evening he asked me if I wanted to have sex. I said "okay" and we had sex. It was not until later, after I dumped him, that I realized this could be considered rape.

I am literally shaking right now. Donate to my Patreon.