This movie, watch this movie!

This movie, watch this movie!

It's about this, like, doll colector, who marries a young woman and treat her like a doll. Dressing her and all that shit

"Marie Poupee"

Other urls found in this thread:

opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/6495621/marie-poupee-en
opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/3587385/marie-poupee-en
imdb.com/title/tt0155830/
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/woman-faces-sexual-assault-charges-after-series-of-incidents-involving-teenage-girls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but he fucks her right?

boy, a fetish i had ignored for ages

a very strange film, enjoyable though.

link?

Try this out

I know this movie, never watched though.

It would so much better if baby was an adult baby girl and not boy :(

AB poster should be dropping in soon

you guys dare me to mix this together?

Torrent link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4E6689BA0B28D3BB8709200F81FD2F5A0EF9DBF8&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

English subtitle:
opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/6495621/marie-poupee-en

… and then there's "Lamb"…

OMG! What beautiful trailer! Thank your having mentioned this movie. Definitely I will watch it.

A retelling of Lolita without the bald pussy fucking part

lame

too old

The Baby?

I second this.

It is so wonderful seeing addressed this controversial topic from another perspective.

These stronk woymin make this guy act like a babby or maybe he's autistic.Never figured it out
Then CPS gets involved and the CPS woymin falls in love with babby and kidnaps him.
A shootout occurs

So fucked up. Why was this even made?

Never figured that out either.

You got a freaking link to the movie? I found some shit on youtube, is this the movie you mean? Any interesting scenes?

Jews

Aahhhhh, of course!

Link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4E6689BA0B28D3BB8709200F81FD2F5A0EF9DBF8&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

English subtitle:
opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/3587385/marie-poupee-en

this shit has a fucking 90% on rotten Tomatoes.the disney loving kikes

I fucking love women that act much younger than their age

Synopsis sounds like a condensed, live action version of Bunny Drop. Funeral at the start and everything.

Will check it out.

Moar films on this subject?

OP here.

There's a 70s Italian movie called "Le farò da padre". The movie is also know as "Bambina" and, if I'm not mistaken, it was released in the us as "I'll Take Her Like a Father".

And I believe the movie has pretty much this feeling.

It's about a young woman who has a sort of mental retardation and acts like toddler, but a very "naughty toddler", if you know what I mean. She has a deep sexual side and shit.

And a man decides to kidnap her, because her mother is very rich but he kinda ends up falling in love for her

Unfortunately there's no subtitle in English available, as far as I know. But I definitely recommend you to watch even so.

Link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E790E26E9A4D6C58AC8A8CF5DBC8F83454D79259&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

imdb.com/title/tt0155830/

Summary: In order to convince Raimonda, a wealthy noble woman, to finance his project for a holiday resort, Saverio gets engaged to Clotilde, her mentally-disturbed and sex-obsessed adolescent daughter. He plans to have her kidnapped and raped by an accomplice so she won't be a virgin anymore and he'll have an excuse to get out of the impending marriage. But what he doesn't plan is to fall in love with the girl…

===

Oh, and also, I was about to forget, the movie has a freaking amazing sound track.

They should do a movie about this girl.

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/woman-faces-sexual-assault-charges-after-series-of-incidents-involving-teenage-girls