U.S. Kicks Off 10,000-Strong Drill in Eastern Europe

msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-kicks-off-10000-strong-drill-in-eastern-europe/ar-BBtCkhA?ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/oBGWn

The bad Russia forced poor NATO to prepare for war.

That graphic's asinine.

It shows raw spending rather than percentage.

US is just about 3% or so spending. That isn't that much higher than other countries. Heck it's lower than.

laughinggirls.png

Inorite?

How is percentage relevant relative to raw spending?

I'm pretty sure its not.

It's relevant because that chart is made to imply that the US should cut back on US spending or imply the US spends too much.

They fucking don't really.

Libtards both in the states and elsewhere in the West are just mad the US has superior GDP. It's pure hatred of success.

I ain't even America, and I recognize the pattern. They hate success, it's that simple.

Nah, nigga, that wasn't the intent at all - at least, not from my PoV.

If this was reddit, maybe, or twitter - but this is Holla Forums.

Fuck yeah we spend mad fucking money on our military, and its awesome.

… Well, not really, because a ton of it gets wasted; and, again, we spend like twice as much as that on entitlement programs and shit for dindus and spics and low-lives.

Mah nigga.

Except the graph wasn't made by us, it was made by lefties trying to cut the military spending.

PRECISELY to get moh money for dem programz

racism much?

Yes, yes it is
So?

wow racist!

Well fuck those faggots - that graph is awesome, depending on your interpretation.

It needs more fighter jets and eagles.

The USA column should probably be red-white-and-blue, perhaps in the shape of a crude phallus.

Or if someone could shoop in the various 'balls' in their places and in proportion it'd also be pretty amusing.

In any case, a little annotation that mentioning your point as regards the comparative percentage values would remedy any misinterpretation.

Could it not have been someone on the right, advocating for less spending and thus less taxation?

You're a newfag right?

Yes, so?

Do you have a point here?

not concerned at all that many of the guys on the other graph can go toe to toe with america on their own
let alone if a few pooled their resources and went against you
gotta remember a sizable amount of that USA budget is wasted on projects that go nowhere or covering up fuckups
they lost 28 billion dollars a few years back because they crashed a prototype stealth bomber on the runway
while attempting to take off, not land, take off

yeah that your racist try getting with the times

oh hey typical eurotrash faggot hating on america because we have a black president. inbred redneck

tbf you dont need 682 billion dollars to bomb sandniggers from the air
Russia showed you they can do it for for a fraction of the cost
that money would be better off subsidizing health care or forming your own version of the NHS so your infant mortality rate doesnt look like it should belong to a wealthy african nation

Calling me a racist does not counter the argument that reduced military spending is pushed with the goal of increase welfare programs, at least as far as liberals are concerned.

And yes, welfare programs are largely used for blacks because they're all societal leeches.

if you want to be anything like Rome once was you've gotta admit when your nations in the toilet
Caesar was murdered for attempting to reform the republic because he saw the republic was dying
America is dying and no Caesar will come to save your republic plainly because your governmental model is designed in such a way that stops a man from seizing power by himself
chest beat all you like, you have serious problems that need to be properly addressed

wow yeah because you know every single black person okay

right america is dying because nonwhite immigration. no your just racist. admit it

christ this is the last time i come on this website bunch of fucking racists and nazi nationalist assholes

welfares a waste of money
investing building industry is also not going to happen because the oligarchs that rule your nation from the shadows prefer to ship their labour overseas to third world shitholes
but healthcare is something you'd all benefit from, i certainly cant see the military applications in that failed artificial earthquake machine developed by the US military
wage war by creating earthquakes under the enemy
seriously how much of your money, the tax payers money was wasted on that acme industries fucking loony toons invention

We will enjoy your absence Schlomo.

wow so now your an anti-semitic bigot racist fucking piece of shit fuck you!

its statistics you nigger apologist

Looks like it's a cuckparade.

2/10 bait you faggot nigger.

and while this is going on US complains about "agressive" Russian troop movements INSIDE it's own borders

WTF were you expecting, you nigger loving moron?

You must be new around here…

Most of those bases have fewer than 100 people on them you do know, just saying.

Hitler was right, you know?

Fuck NATO

Bump
Mods Sticky This!

Funny how you're always the first post in these threads

Fuck me I forgot the thing