Do you think there were any oldfags stupid enough to stay on cuckchan

Do you think there were any oldfags stupid enough to stay on cuckchan

Of course. Even oldfags can be pure cancer

I have a sneaking suspicion that the real old fags don't go on the well known sites anymore. Makes me feel like even more of a newfag.

Reddit. The oldfag royalty moved to Reddit where they can have fun without noisy children burning the house down in spite. No-one with an ounce of common sense thinks freedumvspitch can be exercised in a hurricane of cp and heil hitlers, so the clever ones found a safe harbor. Good luck searching the list of r/s. We learned to bunker years ago.

:^)

No. We left to 7chan a long time ago.

Anyone else there is a newfag.

Enjoy your reddit data mining

Have you read their privacy policy? Did you know they conform to the safe harbor/privacy shield criteria?
Also, enjoy your unregulated data theft on Holla Forums, without the slightest idea who gets to see it, no access to it yourself, and no redress whatsoever beyond suing an expat and not rich pigfarmer thru the us court system.
Srsly, if you're worried about your online shopping habit data being sold, destroy your computer and buy some postage stamps.

kek

yup, we. I'm an original fag, btw.

isn't perfect, but isn't rape either. google it and then decide if you're better off with or without it. this doesn't apply to US residents, ofc, because they have no right to privacy, but for eu citizens (rather more numerous) it's the best protection there has ever been.

see above. use google.

All the oldfags left halfchan back in 2008 bro. They were way ahead of us, our precursors if you will

More like 'teh oldfags xddd' got lives and your le funny meme website is filled with the exact clientelle its always had, i.e. unfunny tryhard faggots rehashing the same unfunny memes from an eternity ago

you completely miss the point. In fact, you must abide by eu law to transfer data out of the eu or see the site admin, held responsible for 3rd party processors, fined into outerspace.

Some of the orginal users left all the way back in 2006 to 7chan. Most people got bored.

There are likely some people who came to 4chan very early still there. When it comes to websites, some people won't stop going unless something literally forces them to. Harsher moderation dosen't technically force you to leave same with all the policy changes over there.

In all honesty, there are people from 2003 floating around imageboards still. I can't say I'm one of them. 10 years feels like a short time though, whichever one dies, its on to the next one.

Yeah, there are most definetly orginal fags out there.

I think this guy is full of it, but even if he's not, some obscured corner of reddit or whatever site with a bunch of people posting away for years and years now dosen't even seem all that enticing anyways.

Had lives already for the most part back in 2006. Neetdom as a badge of honor is a newish meme.
Ibs are a source of fun, not a way of life, not a therapy, not a political platform.

Well back on the something awful forums (the precusor to english ibs, and where a ton of the early 4chan memes came from) there was a mixture. Just like there is now.

Something awful was, and is the start of your modern idea of internet communities. There are some proud neets there, and then there are people with big professional carrers that post there as well.

The internets never really just one group of people honestly.

you're right, user.
the point is that chans have lost their soul. The sick the lonely and the very worst of perverts are the majority userbase now and they take themselves seriously.
Extreme politics and gratuitous hate are the currencies, but since noanon ever has any irl contact with the world, every scrap of content is lifted from elsewhere on the web.
Ibs have been instumentalised by the foolish and the needy into a horrorshow of boring drivel. there's no fun and no novelty and no cleverness to be had here anymore and if you create it yourself, it is ignored or spammed into the ether.
You'd be surprised how much you can say before you need the word nigger.

the reel oldfags did go to 7chan, I believe that was after old Holla Forums day and Holla Forums got nuked in like 2007. Too bad 7chan sucks ass today, it must have been a real hell hole in the immediate fallout.

I think that the real oldfags are the ones who left the chan culture to move on with life. Oldfags are supposed full of some bullshit wisdom, so in the end, doesn't that mean theyve left? Not only are they now smart enough to have left this shithole, but they sure as hell arent contributing anything of use here with this so called wisdom.

There are those 2003 idiots floating around.

We just lurk moar. Already did it all really.

some of my friends who also were into chans back in 06 still browse 4chan

i got a couple of them into Holla Forums though

others just stopped browsing chans entirely

Some of the usenet groups would have qualified as internet communities.

a lot of the legacy fucks went to /new/ and are disgusted at how Holla Forums is being used. personally hang here on random boards in between norm outs, but it's the same shit which is why i'm on Holla Forums rn

Yeah, and there plenty of proxies and remailers that allowed you to be pseudonymous.

Remember, you will be there forever.

I'm pretty sure there were and still are.
Oldfags aren't necessarily any brighter, they're simply more experienced and while experience does matter, they usually want you to think it's all that matters.

I'm not thinking in the sense of earliest internet communities, I'm thinking of the first place that resemembled the modern internet of photoshops, trolling and that sort of shit. Something awful was the precusor to imageboard culture more directly than a bbs was. Why? Cause moot came from something awful, so did a huge portion of 4chans earliest users.

Gotcha, I'll agree on that.
And no, I haven't been hitting F5 this whole time waiting for somebody to respond to my incredibly insightful experienced oldfag comment.

ok

Literally everyone on reddit is a teenager

have a (You) for even suggesting that though

2009 oldfag here, I go to 4chan because there isn't enough content here

No

yee

Only if they're old enough to know to filter out all the cancer aka every thread on Holla Forums